Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RUMOR

RVandGolf

PTR Monday 1pm (ET) Call Notes

10/03/2011 PTR Call – 10-3-11

TONY states he is hearing that this may be our day into tomorrow, lots of good info over the weekend. Friday we have folks who want to give us info and all that info is important and we get other info we get small details either confirm it or dispute it and it all helps us put the stuff together to make OUR decisions with what we hear from our sources…

TONY States Friday a guy we heard from got an offer from the bank teller and he came on the call and he was insulted by the disbelief – He went back to the bank and he got the bank teller to reaffirm in writing their offer and the teller said he would give this guy $1.89 for dinar and the boss who is the branch manager said his employee gave him the wrong info and bank teller was fired immediately on the spot

TONY states THEN the branch manager took our guy into his office and showed the guy the letter that this RV is to occur in 2-3 days and that the teller was fired for offering him a wrong deal illegally.. THE Branch manager said that should have never happened but did prove that they got documentation that there is an RV and its 2-3 days… THIS Was illegal for that teller to do that and got fired …

TONY states that the got more info over weekend – why couldn’t what Dan is hearing be true and it is taking place and what I am hearing on MY side is what I am hearing as IT IS TRUE _ we can either wait till decision time to get ready or we can be ready to do what we need to do ahead of time… THIS IS being said to you what is being done to make this take place – Dan side says what MIGHT take place to get this done… ETIHER way all this has to happen – this is getting ready for the moment they say…If they were waiting for final decision then we hear the system crashes, this guy goes first stuff, baskets split – but its happening right now so this is that it will go at a moment notice…. IT could all be true for the final moment

TONY states Bankers still getting info – still did overtime over the weekend – things are still going in the system - great news here ITS READY – it is ready as it was NOT ready last Mon Tues Wed – IT IS READY NOW – no disagreements – even though folks in banks say its not supposed to happen do have a copy of a payout instructions from two different banks in my hand – I DO HAVE THIS IT IS TRUE _ it’s a good week - and TONY says we are there.

Read More Link on Right

TONY states on Dan’s side it is important info and it is things that are could be a determining factor on when or how fast and who is involved…

Dan states they are giving info to be prepared – they can’t wait to the last minute to do this…Its ready to go to print but there are some things to be added major pieces – it will happen earlier than It was going to happen… It’s a little higher level than banks this info is coming from….RUMOR is it will happen today but FACT IS it can’t happen today or tomorrow.. THIS IS REAL INTEL not some story or people saying things – DAN has no clue about this level but it came to me and Tony to give this to you… We have never been this close but now there is a very serious timeline this date can’t go past – we are there this date I am saying which I cannot say – we will be in good shape anyway – something could change last minute happening in 24 hours – some may think this is negative but this is good news…

Tony states there is a definite drop dead date but DAN says no a TIMELINE was there as there was not one there before – THAT has never been in front – and now the head will be cut off the snake or it will do its thing and that makes a difference…This can shift and I am comfortable as they are finally in an urgent position. TONY states and if they have a deadline by this date it can happen anywhere in between there – to do back to say that I will NOT happen today or tomorrow we can’t really say that – it can go anytime…

Chief States leverage used against the powers that be to get this going – OIL production flow was stopped due to some issue so said the media – for now lets leave it at that – the majority of oil that flows comes from this region of the STOP = from all the disagreements going on are coming from this region… I do see rumors and articles we find ourselves going back 2 steps and moving 1 step forward… I did find a field manual from 2008 Manual 1 Vl 2 resources from page 29 talks of Revenues of Municipalities – tables of taxes and due – Duty- tariff tax – duty amounts are in fils and Chief reads off the rule of this book – where they use different tariffs with fils and Dinar…

TONY states that we get caught up that everything is PART Of the RV – SOME THINGS ARE NOT – it’s a part of running a country – these things will always come up before the RV and AFTER the RV – before Maliki or After Maliki –not all these things are having to be done before the RV?? Chief says that his point is that the mis information we have received about printing notes and other crap then why is this particular document that each leader has in talking about island dinars to be paid in tariffs – how can they do that with this in place – this is we know the Kurdistan region are in Baghdad in meetings today and tomorrow and Wednesday of these major groups they are going to resolve this an a vote of no confidence will take place unless this gets resolved and this RV will then take 2-3 weeks to manifest…

TONY states we hear today from the banks – IT people – is that possible = Chef states yes this is very possible and I spoke with folks that the Banks are getting this info for the process procedures – I do know things were not happening before have occurred in the last week and ½ -

TONY states this is out loud thinking – what about the fact that this info being mis information – could all this not occur after an RV – Chief states VERY possible – TONY states we need to bring this up – put this info there…

TONY states I will read a text I just got over the weekend – and I hope this does not give anything away here try to leave out names = The text states “HEY you can put this information out so please do not mention names or congressman or the district cause they will know who this is, but I did get permission to put this info out I will not spoken to anyone else and these congressman listen to your call and YOU TONY are the only one that we speak this too – this text says have a good Monday and just wanted to tell you something that is NOT 2nd hand info and the past year I left the blank the district where we are from – the RV of IQD can and will RV very very soon as in days or even a week but there is a security issue that Iraq is concerned about that terrorist hold dinar and that’s an issue –as they are invested to buy weapons to fight and misinformation has been for 2 reasons to 1- discourage terrorist and 2- to discourage investors like you and me to sell back their dinar …The date will never be out there and its for security reasons and Tony your intel has been on point and they know you are right and hear your calls also. I forgot to tell you that there are many congressional session employees invested ..

TONY states that we will NOT know the minute or time of day – KEEP YOUR MIND OPEN as this could be possible it can come up today even still under that heat by these issues and time frames we are hearing…

Chief states what ever happens we want this done and over with

TONY states its changing every hour and I got three texts today that this has changed already today 3 times already = I will not be surprised if we see this today or tomorrow is what I am hearing – if someone was giving a deadline they should not wait to meet the deadline to DO IT and the order to complete things should be already DONE – and if there was a chance to move me personally I would do it and make one decision to being in charge over next 3 years in order to not be removed… SO ANY TIME This person can SEE THE LIGHT – does not have to wait up to the deadline -

TONY states he heard all kind of hold ups including Maliki – that to what I hear is NOT the issue anymore and there is WORSE people out there worse than Maliki that this was the real hold up and they were trying to cover as in the system redone and redone over and over again in a different manner and again this could STILL Happen in the next 10 minutes 30 minutes etc… Caller asks is it this side of the pond – TONY states there has been a world wise issue with multiple countries.

TODAY I thinks this is ready and has nothing to do with Obama and its political and financial - ON THIS SIDE – not relative to Dan’s info and then we have to look at is one man still holding up every countries situation? TONY states if you remove anyone from the process right now. God forbid, if O, M, S, A got removed it stops and has to start over again.

TONY states do not be discouraged – this is what I am hearing its all good stuff – this is to be still a good week… Caller asks is the same deadline that Randy Koonce is saying as WEDNESDAY – TONY states and I think Dan is referring to a different date – tony states Wed or Thursday and Wednesdays meeting is scheduled for Tuesday now not Wednesday as Randy reported from the articles..

Caller/all info out over the weekend, Okie & others saying meeting took place Sat nite. DO you know anything about that TONY states could have happened. It has typically already happened when we hear about it.

Caller asks VND coming out before IQD is their any truth? TONY states that 2 options. VND first, then IQD w/in hours, or vise a versa. VND will be much lower if it comes out first higher rate if comes out 2nd. TONY states Don't know how it’s going to happen but Been hearing anywhere from .02 to .16. for the rate.

Caller asks - going back to the rate, listened to Randy Koonce’s call and he said could be around $3.45 due to oil they pump out, etc. Iraq is possibly looking at increasing output. If that takes place, would the rate raise at a different point?

TONY states the FOREX folks have one rate – UST gave out one rate Banks have a rate and I have heard the rate is $3.55 up to $8+ some say to USD and some say to GBP – TONY states he hears forever it was to the GBP and since January its going to happen in our own economy and the RV should have happened but he RV holding it up is making for issues next month and the rate vs Kuwait and they look at the number an 153 countries will RV and some not as much as the Dinar but significant so the differences not that much of a difference – and DID HEAR ALL WEEKEND AGAIN the rate is going to be pegged to the GBP for sure unless last minute changes it but its set now completely for GBP.

CALLER States Totally agree. Always gonna be something coming up. Get the RV done and fix the problems as they occur. TONY STATES I totally agree some can be fixed post, but some must be fixed pre-RV. There will always be something…. was in real estate. Scenario - You're kinda at the shooting range. Have a 357. Aiming forever to get perfect shot. Stand aiming for 2 hours and guy walks up next to you and takes shotgun and says boom, done.

Caller asks about the congressman office text he got above about us selling our dinar back – were they trying to get us to sell dinar back so they would have less of a payback. Is that true? TONY States I believe it. Caller asks - If we were gonna sell our dinar, who would I sell it to. To Ty, or Dan, or neighbor. How would that make it beneficial to Iraq.

TONY States - Didn't say beneficial to Iraq. We weren't supposed to be involved. Rich were supposed to get richer. Not ordinary citizens to be Multi-millionaires. It was supposed to decrease US deficit. Now they have 3M people who now have influence. Didn't count on that. Don't know what you're gonna do or say, but you have 10M so someone's goint to pay attention to - the money is not THERE! the money is not there. When Ali makes an order, all those reserve orders were made. If you send Ali 1K, he puts in an option and pays $100 to cover your option. He doesn't have to cover it. this is too much info for u guys...he didn't have to go order more money you guys probably don't want to know everything - I don’t even want to know all the info myself....LOL

TONY States - agree. that is what is being created with all this. The haves and have nots. Only way this won't happen is for us to help some people out. If all helps their own family out of 3 million of us, we can affect 30 to 40 million people…

Caller asks due to your intel what is your honest opinion this happening this week and if it doesn’t how much time after this week.

TONY States HOW this will happen - from 3 hours from now up until Thursday and I do think it will happen today based on the info I got today if not it will be this week and everything taken place over there shows this is now – and what DAN discussed about what needed to be done Wednesday we are still there this week… I DO NOT think this will go past this time frame not gonna answer how long it will take if it doesn't happen this week. Don't want it to come down to that.

Warka Bank deposit advice from caller – Tony states his opinion they have too many unknowns and laws there not like ours that may not protect our money- Caller asks about the ISX and Tony States it has great opportunities and I feel Iraq is a great opportunity – until things got better I would invest in COMPANIES in Iraq instead of the markets in Iraq… Gary states that he would subscribe to ISX Daily news letter an send a daily update of Corporations involved like COKE they are growing so fast over there and so many you can get involved with – not just oil and agricultural aspect of things too they want to be the #1 Date exporter – International Harvester and Monsanto too – do some resources…

TONY states its Monday and I feel good and lots of info said SET UP - GET READY – lets go information is still coming in and its all good news – no go signal yet and whether that is being determined by this other things we will see but It is slated that we will see this anytime and I feel it will NOT go up to the deadline – it will go anytime –we are in a great place and you will like the numbers and life will be good!

Have a great day guys and be blessed! (found on dinar recaps) (:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

the boss who is the branch manager said his employee gave him the wrong info and bank teller was fired immediately on the spot

Fired on the spot for giving wrong information?!! What a ruthless boss! Can we have him fire Okie and his gang for the wrong information they spew on a daily basis?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

:lol: Tony is a joke!

Every cotton-pickin day he says, "we should be cashing in either today or tomorrow" :lol:

This is for those who has been in this for awhile, but do any of you remember last year when Tony said that he already picked out his Bentley at the dearlership? :lol:

• Upvote 1

can you say PUMPER could you imagine what you would have to listen to if you were in the next cell over from him in prison???? I am getting out of here in the next 24 to 48 hrs.... My intel told me today it is going to happen today done complete....... Friday there was a glitch with the warden... he went home sick Sat the computer syatem broke down won't process the papers will hear more on Monday........ Tues they are going to push the button, open the cell door and I am a free man...... 100% positive

The best thing te warden could do is set him in that special chair.... and push the button..... then we would not have to listen to the lies and deception......

Done Deal.... Nuff Said...... Bye Bye

Edited by hitman
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The best thing the warden could do is set him in that special chair.... and push the button..... then we would not have to listen to the lies and deception......

Done Deal.... Nuff Said...... Bye Bye

Your Okie in the poky analogy is shear genius. I wonder how many DV members would press the Fry Okie button instead of the RV button?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think Tony is as foolish as everybody thinks. I think he is amazed that he can say the exact same thing, day after day, week and after week, month after month and yet so many people continue to listen in on his conference calls. I'll bet there's a running joke with the PTR boys as to how long they can get away with this. It is quite remarkable if you think about it. Why does ANYBODY (even 1 person) continue to listen to them? After all, if nobody hears the conference call then it really didn't take place. They only have conference calls because people keep joining in. I think they break out laughing after every call. I'll bet they're rolling on the floor. They probably have contests to see who makes the most far fetched statement during the call. Tony is no fool. We are. This isn't about the dinar for him. This is about the gullibility of the average dinar holder.

• Upvote 2

:lol: Tony is a joke!

Every cotton-pickin day he says, "we should be cashing in either today or tomorrow" :lol:

This is for those who has been in this for awhile, but do any of you remember last year when Tony said that he already picked out his Bentley at the dearlership? :lol:

Or when he showed up at the bank to be the 1st to cash-in and went out to have a hot dog when they didn't have a clue what he was doing there.....Tony is more full of sh** than a septic truck....

• Upvote 1

TONY states he is hearing that this may be our day into tomorrow,

TONY States Friday a guy we heard from got an offer from the bank teller and he came on the call and he was insulted by the disbelief –

TONY states THEN the branch manager took our guy into his office and showed the guy the letter that this RV is to occur in 2-3 days and that the teller was fired for offering him a wrong deal illegally..

TONY states that the got more info over weekend – why couldn’t what Dan is hearing be true and it is taking place and what I am hearing on MY side is what I am hearing as IT IS TRUE _

TONY states Bankers still getting info – still did overtime over the weekend – things are still going in the system - great news here ITS READY – it

TONY states on Dan’s side it is important info and it is things that are could be a determining factor on when or how fast and who is involved…

Tony states there is a definite drop dead date but DAN says no a TIMELINE was there as there was not one there before – THAT has never been in front – and now the head will be cut off the snake or it will do its thing and that makes a difference…

TONY states that we get caught up that everything is PART Of the RV – SOME THINGS ARE NOT – it’s a part of running a country – these things will always come up before the RV and AFTER the RV – before Maliki or After Maliki –not all these things are having to be done before the RV??

TONY states we hear today from the banks – IT people – is that possible = Chef states yes this is very possible and I spoke with folks that the Banks are getting this info for the process procedures

TONY states this is out loud thinking – what about the fact that this info being mis information – could all this not occur after an RV

TONY states I will read a text I just got over the weekend – and I hope this does not give anything away here try to leave out names = The text states “HEY you can put this information out so please do not mention names or congressman or the district cause they will know who

End Quote

Tony states a lot...........Reminds me of Antonio

they have fools that pay them every month, what else would they do but continue to lie, no one would pay them to say "I don't know." The good thing is these two cowpies used their real names, Tony Renfro and Dan Atkinson, look them up, tony is a scammer and dan is a child molester, rapist, likes sheep, something along those lines.

Times are tough, I just keep thinking one of their faithful followers will be at the end of their rope, realize they have been lying to them and take a little street justice. Anyone believing them at this point is obvioulsy mentally challenged, unstable and capable of anything, I would not shed a tear. :D