Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*****Schedule work session (35) Thursday (6) October 2011*****

BondLady

ty for this post ***walkingstick*** Schedule work session (35) Thursday (6) October 2011

Monday October 3, 2011

First, read verses from the Koran. Second, the vote on the bill abolishing the reservation to article Iraq (9) of the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against women contained in Law No. (66) for the year 1986. (Committee on Women, Family and Children, Committee on Foreign Relations). Third Report of the Commission of Inquiry to target physicians in the province of Kirkuk. Fourth, the second reading of draft law on the National Council of the Supreme policies. (Legal) Committee. Fifth: The second reading of the bill disengagement House Mesopotamia for printing from the Iraqi Central Bank and annexed to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers. (Finance Committee, Education Committee). VI: the second reading of a bill of social protection network. (Committee on Women, Family and Children). Seventh: the second reading of the draft law to conclude treaties. (Committee on Foreign Relations).

http://www.parliament.iq/Iraqi_Council_of_Representatives.php?name=articles_ajsdyawqwqdjasdba46s7a98das6dasda7das4da6sd8asdsawewqeqw465e4qweq4wq6e4qw8eqwe4qw6eqwe4sadkj&file=showdetails&sid=5643 ( The second reading of the bill disengagement House Mesopotamia for printing from the Iraqi Central Bank and annexed to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers. (Finance Committee, Education Committee). ) BL

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

imo we dont know if its what we seek or not but why else would they be passing any central bank of iraq law unless it was??????? just tryin to figure things out thats all see ya'll later.....BL

They are a stubborn group. I think we may be in for a longer ride. Just my opinion. They have a lot left to do. Love your posts though :D

• Upvote 1

They are a stubborn group. I think we may be in for a longer ride. Just my opinion. They have a lot left to do. Love your posts though :D

since there was 14 denoms printed in 2003 and only 8 released leaving 7 that werent released, then just maybe this is about the coins i dont know, i think the ld's that were printed in 2003 costed approx 10 cents each to do if memory serves me hard to think they would just write all those off as a loss, but i dont know...ty also alex........BL

• Upvote 3

since there was 14 denoms printed in 2003 and only 8 released leaving 7 that werent released, then just maybe this is about the coins i dont know, i think the ld's that were printed in 2003 costed approx 10 cents each to do if memory serves me hard to think they would just write all those off as a loss, but i dont know...ty also alex........BL

You ever find that the more you learn, the less you know? That is where my brain is now.... hahahaha

Thanks BL. Everyone one needs to remember that the CBI is not ever going to tell us when they plan to RV. It would be like insider trading. They are going to call the process something different or just not release anything for print. In the video's of Shabibi from April, he mentioned if there was an RV he wouldn't be telling us.

Video 1

Video 2 Start listening at the 11 minute mark. Question is asked about the RV.

Video 3 Shabibi answers question stating "if he new he wouldn't tell you".

Video 4

Thanks again BL for all you do.

Go RV

• Upvote 1

Thanks BL. Everyone one needs to remember that the CBI is not ever going to tell us when they plan to RV. It would be like insider trading. They are going to call the process something different or just not release anything for print. In the video's of Shabibi from April, he mentioned if there was an RV he wouldn't be telling us.

Video 1

Video 2 Start listening at the 11 minute mark. Question is asked about the RV.

Video 3 Shabibi answers question stating "if he new he wouldn't tell you".

Video 4

Thanks again BL for all you do.

Go RV

ty buddy and i agree with you...i kinda wished i hadnt even posted this article here lol, i guess too many are suffering from weekend rumors hang overs to see any significance to this article, if there even is any, have a great week.................BL

Edited by BondLady
  • Upvote 1

imo we dont know if its what we seek or not but why else would they be passing any central bank of iraq law unless it was??????? just tryin to figure things out thats all see ya'll later.....BL

Lets hope your right B.L...thanks again!!! wink.gif

Get er done already boyz!!! rolleyes.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

on the other site -- there is a break down ,,,, the dinar is to be handled december 2011 this is started from the i m f and u . n ministry of planning national development { restructuring the aggregate economic levels start in 2012 { iraq}

Well, there are 2 coins. They are mentioned on the website. Not in circulation. Numismatic values I think. Not sure. But you can buy them. Just like the Silver Eagles, you can buy them from the mint but they are not in circulation.

And maybe they will introduce some currency that was not released for circulation.

Edited by uncirculd