Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

100% done 10/1

hitman

We can only hope. I will be at the bank Monday morning with my stacks just in case.

Yep.... Good idea... Please do go first... only because it feels like I might burst into gross laughter and I don't wanna give a bad impression to these serious bank folks....Thanks.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the pumpers are coming, the pumpers are coming rolleyes.gif

I'd bet they are more than coming.

Edited by Markinsa
Language: READ DinarVEt Forum Rules

Yep.... Good idea... Please do go first... only because it feels like I might burst into gross laughter and I don't wanna give a bad impression to these serious bank folks....Thanks.

I'd bet they are more than coming.

that's TERRIBLE

Edited by Markinsa
Language in Quote

B.S. HITMAN!!! ANYBODY ASSOCIATED WITH OKIE IS FULL OF CRAP INCLUDING OKIE!!! GO AWAY AND DON'T SPEW YOUR GARBAGE INTEL ANYMORE AND THAT GOES FOR OKIE AND HIS GANG OF LIARS!!!

*** IF YOU CAN'T READ RUMORS WITHOUT BLOWING A GASKET DON'T COME IN THIS SECTION. ***

Dude chill, Its info you can believe or not or laugh at. I look at it as entertainment, this is non censored site, so If you want to be censored goto Med's site.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Attention new members....the Anger Management class will begin promptly at 7pm in the chat room.....bring your Okie dolls to beat on

I didn't have an Okie doll so I was going to bring my blow up doll but the cat sharpened her claws on her so I couldn't get her to hold any air...I'll take her to the tire repair and have her patched...glad she's tubeless :blink: ( just for the record...I'm joking, I am not into blowup dolls) :P is the class accredited...I like a couple of hours on my last degree...BS degree of course

• Upvote 1

There is no way this RV is happening at this time maybe in a year or two.............

That is quite an assumption you made here. Please give your reasoning behind your prediction. Make sure you include your thoughts on why the CBI is making statements to the contrary. You must have a super high source providing you secret intel in order for you to make this statement as fact without adding the obligatory "IMO"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

seen on OOM Jonnywg saying The RV is moving through the system!!: Dinar Recaps 10/1/11

October 1st, 2011 11:14 am · Posted in DOOZIES

5:37 AM [jonnywg] …….I have people looking at

the actual screens as they try to process this next step…

Duh, what should we do next. I have break coming up so maybe after that We'll ask what's all those dots mean. Duh ok dude. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I think this has been one of the funny ones.

Go RV

Besides... if it "were" in the system - LIVE on the "screens" WHY o WHY havent we got out text message????? Why are they still selling Dinar??????????? Ughhhhh :rolleyes:

Im just trying to be practical! I too believe that we are near or at the end - hopefully we shall see Soon :-)

Ok...You are what you think or said IOW - you manifest what you think about ok.... RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV RV!!!! :drool:

LOL - anything yet? NOPE :lmao:

RV NOW RV NOW RV NOW RV NOW RV NOW RV NOW RV NOW RV NOW DAM___! :shakehead:

ughhh still nothing! :confused:

Ok everybody Im just fooling around here - have a great weekend ALL! :hug:

Attention new members....the Anger Management class will begin promptly at 7pm in the chat room.....bring your Okie dolls to beat on

HAHA!!! FUNNY! That was good :D

Do not pay attention to the so called Guru's like " anything with dinar and guru together" they are all pathological lairs. They just love the hype they cause and get their jollies that way, because they have no life of their own.

They really do more harm than good.

• Upvote 2

Hitman, I don't know who gave you a -1, but I negated it by giving you a 1+. You were simply sharing the post. The overwhelming majority of us know that anything from Okie and his gang is pure BS and is posted here for entertainment purposes only. Thanks for the good laugh.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1