Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's warning to be taken seriously!

navysky

Hey Navysky...stop posting this crap. So tired of Okie and his lies..and really just sick of dinar too at this point.

I'm sorry, LotusFlower, but with a lovely name like that, I found it incongruous that you would sound so angry. Lotusflowers are gentle and lovely, not harsh and angry. So the disparity between your name and your rightous anger is humorous. :D:lol::P

Theres is a small solar system comeing into ours....Nibiru, planet x and Elenin are part of a small solar system due to come between the earth and the sun. When this does happen its END GAME...DIG>>DIG>>>DIG http://www.youtube.c...h?v=t0fIebuCWNw 240p for clear resolution

Read more:

I saw online a blast of some sort that literally blew Elenin apart. Unless it regenerated itself somehow, it is probably no longer a threat because its parts are so much smaller than the complete comet was.

WHY WHY .. Do people keep bringing this guy's stuff to this site seems all it does is upset folks. NOTHING he has stated for the year I been here has been even close. My question is why even mess with him.

GO RV BABY

JMO

I just enjoy watching him be wrong over, and over, and over again. I would love to see a spreadsheet of all of the predictions, and excuses he has made. I can-not believe anyone even gives Okie any credibility but the sheep still follow. As long as we all stay away from the Okie kool aid I think it adds a nice touch of humor to the site. :lol:

Believe it or don't. God gave each of us freewill. For those of you that do believe and are preparing by stockpiling water and non-perishables, know this, the ones who don't believe and are calling this BS will be the ones begging you for food and water or worse yet, trying to kill you so they can steal your provisions. It is important that each of us is well armed as well. Ponder that for awhile.

• Upvote 5

Fellow DV members, it is with great sadness that I must inform you that the national OKIE alert level has been raised to DIPSTICK 1.

I do not know how long our forces will need to maintain this level of alert, but this crisis could be indefinite, until and unless Shabbibi pushes the button and blows the lid off.

Priceless ... nice one!

WHO CARES??????

Is all that necessary? Who cares enough about the daily rumors that run rampant on this site, brought over by others? If you don't care, move on.

At least there is some level of scientific data to back this, unlike all the other bs that is posted everyday...that the rv will happen tomorrow.

Skepticism is a good thing. But at least do some research. If you don't care, fine. But let people decide for themselves.

• Upvote 3

Well just checking in to see if Texas was still standing. Ive been in a cellar for two damn days eatin rice cakes waitin for this comet to hit oklahoma. Based on okies prediction. of pending doom and gloom! I guess the level has been raised to dipstick 5 :blink::rolleyes::wacko::wacko: RV Tomorrow!!! Nuff Said! :wacko:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

navysky, dude... I agree with much of your information. You are right in your conclusions. HAARP can be found on YouTube still, I think. The facility is real and works. I'm not gloom and doom, but facts are facts. There are a lot of things rolling that most people won't believe until it happens. I'm am not an Okie fan, if the dude had a dollar for every prediction he has made up to this point, he wouldn't need the IDQ to RI/RV, LOL. Yeah, I'm extreemly poor right now, so I can't stockpile, but if I could, I'd already have my own special hunting camp. 3rd worlders with nukes, Russia with accessible facilities to unprotected, stockpiles of weapons grade biologicals. 20/20, or 60 minutes had done a show on the concerns of easy access to these contagions a while back. I personally have to try to go day by day right now. My question would be, if just politicians make it through a great disaster, who will do the work to rebuild a society that all of us real people do to keep the infrastructure going? All they know how to do is impose what they think should happen, or be done on others. Not many of them actually know how to do real work, so they will end up being SOL, and only have each other to blame for their predicament. I am thinking I don't want to die slow having to listen to more of their self inflated, egocentric babble... LOL

• Upvote 4

navysky, dude... I agree with much of your information. You are right in your conclusions. HAARP can be found on YouTube still, I think. The facility is real and works. I'm not gloom and doom, but facts are facts. There are a lot of things rolling that most people won't believe until it happens. I'm am not an Okie fan, if the dude had a dollar for every prediction he has made up to this point, he wouldn't need the IDQ to RI/RV, LOL. Yeah, I'm extreemly poor right now, so I can't stockpile, but if I could, I'd already have my own special hunting camp. 3rd worlders with nukes, Russia with accessible facilities to unprotected, stockpiles of weapons grade biologicals. 20/20, or 60 minutes had done a show on the concerns of easy access to these contagions a while back. I personally have to try to go day by day right now. My question would be, if just politicians make it through a great disaster, who will do the work to rebuild a society that all of us real people do to keep the infrastructure going? All they know how to do is impose what they think should happen, or be done on others. Not many of them actually know how to do real work, so they will end up being SOL, and only have each other to blame for their predicament. I am thinking I don't want to die slow having to listen to more of their self inflated, egocentric babble... LOL

Good to see you Spike......and yes what a different place it would be if politicians were comprised of honest, hard working individuals. One could only imagine.

• Upvote 2

Well just checking in to see if Texas was still standing. Ive been in a cellar for two damn days eatin rice cakes waitin for this comet to hit oklahoma. Based on okies prediction. of pending doom and gloom! I guess the level has been raised to dipstick 5 :blink::rolleyes::wacko::wacko: RV Tomorrow!!! Nuff Said! :wacko:

Hey now! I live right smack dab in the middle of Oklahoma! Lol! Okie sure gives us a bad name.

I actually doubt he is really an "Okie". If I had to take an educated guess...it'd be that he says he is "Okie OilMan" to give us the idea that he is...well...an oilman. A man who runs with the oil elite (plenty of that round these parts) and therefore would have some sort of knowledge of what's going on in oil rich Iraq, would further his insinuation that he is the former CEO or CFO or whatever, of an oil company, and friends with well known Washington oil company/war profiteering politicians. As close as he comes to oil is when he changes it in his truck he probably parks in bis front yard. :)

Honestly, I'd like to roll him in some black gold and throw a bag of feathers on him.

• Upvote 1

Good to see you Spike......and yes what a different place it would be if politicians were comprised of honest, hard working individuals. One could only imagine.

Genetically impossible at least in our modern times... Maybe in the Past Politicians used to have noble ideals... Now everything and everybody can be bought... It's not a matter of how honest one Individual is... It's just a matter of agreeing on the price.

Life shows every day that everybody ( Politicians, Entrepreneurs,Judges and Powers That Be) has theirs ( price)

Edited by umbertino

Genetically impossible at least in our modern times... Maybe in the Past Politicians used to have noble ideals... Now everything and everybody can be bought... It's not a matter of how honest one Individual is... It's just a matter of agreeing on the price.

Life shows every day that everybody ( Politicians, Entrepreneurs,Judges and Powers That Be) has theirs ( price)

Good grief!! Umbertino, I am surprised at how jaded and weary you seem. I hadn't noticed that about you until now. And I completely disagree with you on this issue! I think an honest politician may get tired of being in that business sooner than a dishonest one because he/she is surrounded by people who are always trying to find a loophole, a way out or through, or the weakness of someone else's ideas or plans, but I believe the honest ones are still out there. And for now and in this country, they are called Republicans. lol

• Downvote 1

Good grief!! Umbertino, I am surprised at how jaded and weary you seem. I hadn't noticed that about you until now. And I completely disagree with you on this issue! I think an honest politician may get tired of being in that business sooner than a dishonest one because he/she is surrounded by people who are always trying to find a loophole, a way out or through, or the weakness of someone else's ideas or plans, but I believe the honest ones are still out there. And for now and in this country, they are called Republicans. lol

No prob of you disagreeing with me , Francie... Of course not... That's what Forums are for.... Debate and discussion and exchange of different view points... I'm not cynical.. I have just observed things happening in my Country (Italy) and also other Countries... That doesn't mean I like that or that I condone that, obviously..Quite the contrary infact... I'm disappointed big time with all this...... But I can't pretend it's not there when it is...Yes... There are some exceptions to this moral debacle and crumble...At least that... Maybe one day things will change.... Theoretically it should all start with basic education to children etc. etc. etc...

Just for Clarity... I was referring to the World in general and not specifically to the US....I was much referring to the current state of affairs in my Country but I know it's extended all over the World...

Where there is money ( big money) there's greed and there 's somebody always available to get their hands dirty...No matter what and how... We all know that.

Edited by umbertino

No prob of you disagreeing with me , Francie... Of course not... That's what Forums are for.... Debate and discussion and exchange of different view points... I'm not cynical.. I have just observed things happening in my Country (Italy) and also other Countries... That doesn't mean I like that or that I condone that, obviously..Quite the contrary infact... I'm disappointed big time with all this...... But I can't pretend it's not there when it is...Yes... There are some exceptions to this moral debacle and crumble...At least that... Maybe one day things will change.... Theoretically it should all start with basic education to children etc. etc. etc...

Just for Clarity... I was referring to the World in general and not specifically to the US....I was much referring to the current state of affairs in my Country but I know it's extended all over the World...

Where there is money ( big money) there's greed and there 's somebody always available to get their hands dirty...No matter what and how... We all know that.

OK, I won't argue with you about this, Umbertino. Instead, I choose to stand corrected. lol

Hey... We both have the right to our convictions and I still like you ( a lot)

No need to stand corrected.

Thanks, Umbertino, but I don't mind standing corrected--by a friend--as long as he is right. haha Just teasing. But respecting your convictions is why I chose to back away and not argue a point that ultimately rests on opinion. And you know what they say about those--everybody's got one. lol

What if it was not the comet that was causing the earthquakes? What if it was something else behind it? On September 15th and 16th we experienced enough earthquakes to conclude that the pattern was continuing; that Elenin’s alignment with earth and Saturn was causal to a series of earthquakes the major being magnitude 7.3 in Fiji.

If it wasn’t Elenin, if it was something on the same orbital path then it has to be about 40 days behind in order to :

Be on the same trajectory.

Be in line with Earth, Elenin and Saturn on those exact days.

Any further out then it would be out of alignment for that event. That means about October 5th, that object (if it exists) will be about where the comet was on August 28th, which would be in rough alignment with Earth and Jupiter. Therefore if there are more major earthquakes on or about October 5th then we can strongly suspect that there is something else coming our way. Something else which is hard to see, has a huge gravitational field and is something NASA knows nothing about or (for strange unfathomable reason) chooses to remain silent about! Otherwise I guess we can put this whole episode behind us as being nothing more than a lot of strange coincidences.

If it is there, then it’s a game changer for sure, of Biblical proportions and perchance fulfilling ancient prophecy.