Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's warning to be taken seriously!

navysky

IBN: President Talabani Promises to Protect Investors

Posted: September 27, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Iraq, Jalal Talabani, kuwait, middle east, Saddam Hussein, talabani, United Nations General Assembly, United States Iraq is striving to build a democratic State anchored in peace and the rule of law, with all communities living in harmony, irrespective of their sectarian, ethnic or factional affiliation, the country’s President, Jalal Talabani, told the General Assembly on Friday.

“This is the basis for the path which we are moving on and continually implementing,” Mr. Talabani told the annual general debate.

Stressing that Iraq had succeeded in getting rid of sanctions and restriction imposed as a consequence of the invasion of Kuwait by the Saddam Hussein regime, Mr. Talabani encouraged the international community to seek investment opportunities in the country in the fields of oil, natural gas and infrastructure.

“The economic policy of Iraq is based on encouraging investments and providing the appropriate legislative environment to protect investors and their capital,’ said Mr. Talabani.

He said Iraqi security forces had proved that they are capable of providing security and combating terrorism

when United States troops withdraw from the country at the end of the year.

Noting that Iraq’s foreign policy is based on the principle of good neighbourliness and respect of international obligations, Mr. Talabani urged Turkey and Iran to resort to diplomacy and dialogue to resolve their dispute with their Kurdish communities, and to refrain from bombing Iraqi territories in the Iraqi Kurdistan which he said was causing harm to innocent civilians.

Mr. Talabani said the Middle East should be a region free of weapons of mass destruction and urged Israel to join the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and put its nuclear facilities under the safeguards regime of the United Nations International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

http://bit.ly/oYLYE5

http://thecurrencyne...tect-investors/

Once it is said and something else happens, credibility is out of the window. IMMHO, we will see gains in our investment. GLTA and Go RV.

Okie knows more than he should .Its going to run with the RV as a trial run and perhaps a lets be ready just in case. Any one remember L.A. Burning over a racial trial.Rodney King .Ok how will you feel if 4 Million Americans became multi-millionaires and not you but you lost your two sons in that war,your family was relocated to a new country because of the war.

Mass Hysteria probable but not likely .defcon 1 is a likely tell of your D.C.electoral privileged and your not invited

Trial con/1 but shop is open and ready.Man that's Intel directly to your RV.......smoke shop is open for my bashers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yep, there are some closet Okie fans in this site

Noticed this myself!

:D

I wonder if it was thru the subterranean tunnel thats been under construction since 89'

even has a bullet train 850 mph mag-lift yep we go faster than china & the EU

connecting underground bunker complexes all over the states

Shhhh.... ;)

Look at the gulf oil spill.

How about New Orleans

Or Waco Texas

Hell yes D.C. wants to run a trial/con with RV

This stuff is just ridiculus. Mod please end this thread for the sake of people that actually believe this crap.

There is major restructuring taking place that is far beyond anything you would ever imagine .

I think when we pulled that IMF head of the plane in New York you knew it was going to be at least a 6 to 9 month battle with the world/central banks.

Unfortunately Okie is not spewing BS here folks. This is true.... The Illuminati want to detonate nuclear devices around the country in order to kill off millions of people. THIS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO HAPPEN, and it is my belief it has already been stopped. So please don't worry... and expect to have a wonderful day.

• Downvote 4

I wonder if it was thru the subterranean tunnel thats been under construction since 89'

even has a bullet train 850 mph mag-lift yep we go faster than china & the EU

connecting underground bunker complexes all over the states

Hopefully the train drops Obama off at archie bunkers......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Also, I have been following the Comet Elenin, and for those that have been researching it, they claim that the comet did align with the earth on the days that the Tokyo 9.0 earthquake, the New Zealand Earthquake and the Chile earthquake happened. The difference is that the comet was many times the distance from the earth to the sun away when they happened. In the next month, there could be multiple natural disasters because the Comet is actually passing between the earth and the Sun and coming into alignment.

Oh good grief. no one that has 2 or 3 working neurons in their brain could think that a comment (a dirty snowball) with an orbital period of around 11,800 years could have any effect on the earth based on "alignment" at such vast distances. Even when at its closet approach your car has more gravitational influence on the earth then the commet does. So be very careful where you park, it could mean the end of the world!! :-)

Also, my brother works for Skywest Airlines and when I told him that the government is going on DEFCON 1 tomorrow (today)

DEFCON 1 for a drill. You are out of your mind my friend. The whole US military has only been to DEFCON 3 on three occasions with SAC once going to DEFCON 2 during the Cuban missile crisis.

he told me that Obama is planned to be in Denver today, and under the Denver airport) is the biggest government bunker that we have. A while ago I watched one of Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" episodes (I forget which one) and they verified that the Denver airport bunker is over 300,000 square feet. (Go watch it, see for yourself) Anyway, then on Fox News this morning I see that Obama is in Denver today on the final day of his 3 day "Pass this Bill" tour of the west.

Want a tour of the "bunker"? Get a job as a baggage handler. Its just the tunnels for baggage. They were supposed to have a giant automated system but that didn't work so they just have the tunnels and drive the transitional baggage haulers around in them. Of course Jessie Ventura makes silly claims that its a "bunker", he has a show to promote called conspiracy theory so morons will watch it and buy all the crap they advertise.

Maybe try to not meet the very low expectations the media has of their audience's intelligence.

Edited by xyzzy

Yesterday Okie said the following:

Okie Oil Man on OOM Mon night

09/26/2011 8:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DINAR.-STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING AND I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IS--STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE--I AM NOT A CONSPIRICY THEORIST BUT HAVE INTEL IN STATING ALL OUR GOVERMENT AND THE GOVERMENTS OF THE WORLD ARE GOING TO BE IN UNDER GROUND BUNKERS--AS TO WHAT THAT INDICATES I HAVE NO IDEA. TOMMOROW THE USA AND OTHER NUCLEAR NATIONS ARE GOING ON DEFCON 1 WHICH IS THE HIGHEST STATE OF READINESS POSSIBLE. ALL OF OUR MAJOR ENTITIES INCLUDING NASA IS GOING UNDERGROUND--I HAVE HEARD DIFFERENT EXPLANATIONS AS TO WHY THIS IS TO HAPPEN BUT THEY SOUND PRETTY FAR OUT TO ME AND I WILL NOT POST WHAT I HAVE HEARD IS GOING TO HAPPEN----PRAY AS NEVER BEFORE THAT WHATEVER IS GOING TO TRANSPIRE WILL NOT BE AS DETREMENTAL AS I AM LED TO BELIEVE IT MAY BE.

Aside from his obvious "Hooked on Phonics and Spelling for Rednecks" level of education, he may really be on to something here.

3 months ago I met with a food storage salesman, with a company here in Utah called Tomorrow's Harvest. (FYI, we in Utah take food storage seriously and most Utahns have anywhere from a 3 day supply to a year supply) The man that I met with told me that since January the 2 largest food storage manufacturers had been offline and unavailable to consumer sales because they were filling a government order, and would be until the end of September. The order was for 2 meals a day for 15 million Americans for 3 months. I have kept that in the back of my mind to just see if anything transpires. Also, I have been following the Comet Elenin, and for those that have been researching it, they claim that the comet did align with the earth on the days that the Tokyo 9.0 earthquake, the New Zealand Earthquake and the Chile earthquake happened. The difference is that the comet was many times the distance from the earth to the sun away when they happened. In the next month, there could be multiple natural disasters because the Comet is actually passing between the earth and the Sun and coming into alignment. Some say that day is today.

Also, my brother works for Skywest Airlines and when I told him that the government is going on DEFCON 1 tomorrow (today) he told me that Obama is planned to be in Denver today, and under the Denver airport) is the biggest government bunker that we have. A while ago I watched one of Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" episodes (I forget which one) and they verified that the Denver airport bunker is over 300,000 square feet. (Go watch it, see for yourself) Anyway, then on Fox News this morning I see that Obama is in Denver today on the final day of his 3 day "Pass this Bill" tour of the west.

Now, in another episode of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory, he talks about HAARP and how it can manipulate weather and cause natural disasters. Couple that with Obama's low approval numbers, the looming shutdown of the government over FEMA funding, and the way that the democrats "never let a crisis go to waste" so they can capitalize on it, and it seems that something BIG could be happening either today or very soon. Obama needs another "Wag the Dog" moment...killing Osama Bin Laden didn't buy him enough approval rating, but it did effectively divert attention from his birth certificate issue like it was intended to do.

The "powers that be" use misinformation and misdirection to keep us in the dark, and as even Rahm Emanuel was once heard saying, that if you label someone a conspiracy theorist, then in people's mind's they are painted as crazy and nobody listens to them. If someone had told you a week before 9-11 that we would be attacked by terrorists and our lives would change forever because of it, would you have listened? Same concept here. Don't let actual information that people have risked their lives to find, to unveil and to warn their neighbors - don't let that fall on deaf ears!! Get yourself prepared for disaster, talk to your families about emergency plans, and be one prepared to help when catastrophe hits again, because it will. Maybe today, maybe in the next month, and if our own real life version of Jack Bauer gets there and saves the day and we are spared from another 9-11 sized disaster, count yourselves lucky.

It could very well be that the revaluation of the Dinar (and the many other currencies revaluing) could be either done while these events play out (as a way to downplay and distract attention from all the calamities) or they could be downplayed in the background while the world focuses on the disasters. The Obama Administration could be counting on a disaster of some kind to drum up sentiment to get the american public to sympathize with them to get a bill passed that could not have been passed otherwise (like a reason to tax the rich more).

And for anyone that wants to bash this information and any conspiratorial aspect of it...when it does all hit the fan, I'll be the guy safe and sound while you're unprepared, stranded somewhere and kicking yourself for not listening. I pray that day never comes, and that people listen and act before it is too late, but I know that disasters of epic proportions are coming our way. Not "2012" movie types of disasters, but more like "Contagion" types of disasters. That movie was a warning to what is literally coming.

Be smart, get prepared and help others with this RV blessing!!!!

ACTUALLY A VERY SUNNY NICE DAY HERE IN FLORIDA..WHERE DID ELLIN GO?? OH YA IT BROKE UP IN PECES...OKIE COULDNT EVEN GET THAT DATE RIGHT..

• Upvote 1

So.. actually.. this whole thread has NOTHING to do with the RV.. ?

NASA debunked Niburu in 2009.

Ellinon WAS (formerly) an insignificant chunk of space junk which would have passed 22 million miles from Earth (at it's closest point)

We are all going to die - that's just the way life is. (Gen 3:17 for the Bible folk)

All found using Google in LESS than the time it took me to read the five pages of the this thread.

Fear is a tool used to control the weak of mind and faint of heart.

GO RV.. before people really start losing their minds and begin WORSHIPING c'Okie

So.. actually.. this whole thread has NOTHING to do with the RV.. ?

NASA debunked Niburu in 2009.

Ellinon WAS (formerly) an insignificant chunk of space junk which would have passed 22 million miles from Earth (at it's closest point)

We are all going to die - that's just the way life is. (Gen 3:17 for the Bible folk)

All found using Google in LESS than the time it took me to read the five pages of the this thread.

Fear is a tool used to control the weak of mind and faint of heart.

GO RV.. before people really start losing their minds and begin WORSHIPING c'Okie

Nothing is going to happen??? I want to see Jesus!!!! CryingSmiley.gif

NAVYSKY, I certainly agree that we (USA) is already heading down the road to disaster(no, I am not a negative person, actually I am the opposite) many of the info. I follow online points exactly to the real possibility of our nation experiencing something similar to, but much worse than, the depression in the 1930's. Recently I received a publication called "THE END OF AMERICA" published by Porter Stansberry which explains the how and why we, as a nation may, MAY I EMPHASIZETHE MAY, go to a very dark place.

NORMALCY BIAS refers to natural reaction when facing a crisis...and it basically causes otherwise smart folks to underestimate the possibility of a disaster and its effects.

So, In my eyes, NAVYSKY is doing his best to keep us informed...I have been stocking up on non perishables for the last few months, and I hope that I never need to utilize them.

I've been taught to believe for the best, but also to prepare for the worst !!

Thanks NAVYSKY, God Bless AMERICA

PS Per ABC news here in Denver, Obama just left to go back to DC.5pm MST

Awesome! I heard about "End of America" by Porty Stansberry advertised by Glenn Beck shortly after I heard about it from a good friend of mine. He talks a lot about Normalcy Bias. VERY INtERESTING, but long read. Worth it though, IMHO. :) and it is EXACTLY why I have begun stocking as well. That and since my husband runs his branch of the military's (Navy) disaster response in coordination with DOD & FEMA, for this region, I know for a fact that if crap hits the fan DONT EXPECT FEMA OR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO BE ABLE TO REACH OR HELP YOU FOR 72 hours minimum. Yes Okie is a complete and total frikkin idiot and I don't believe a word he says. I do however believe that EVERYone should have a safety net of food and water, for at least a few days, in case a disaster happens in their area. Those of you who have lived through a major hurricane or other disaster, KNOW how important it is. If you read the write up Porter Stansberry did...you'd stock more lol! Thanks NAVYSKY! Good luck all and GO RV!

• Upvote 2

This stuff is just ridiculus. Mod please end this thread for the sake of people that actually believe this crap.

I had to read and re-read and re-re-read this comment.... This is the peak of stupidity. End this thread for the SAKE OF THE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THIS CRAP? :-)

I think lotusflower wants this thread ended for the sake of people who are annoyed with this and don't believe it!

Brilliant. But how does this work? Lotusflower gets to call what is truth and what is not?

End this for the sake of people that believe this?? What was he thinking?

I can't get my head around this thinking... And I am trying. Please end this thread for the sake of people believing....

It hurts.

• Upvote 1