Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for the 9-28-11 chat

Adam Montana

Please leave your questions here. The thread will be closed Wednesday morning, I'll do the chat, and then post a link to the transcript by 7PM on Wednesday.

Have a great day!!!!

:tiphat:

May i say i am glad you reformated the chat to be more informative. we depend on your truthfulness. You said in last weeks chat that if it went to thanksgiving that would be plenty of time to complete. Are things falling into place to accomplish this on or before this date.

With the great numbers of Soldiers, diplomats and contractorsthat we have in Iraq, why isn’t easier to get real daily information about the events regardingthe RV of the Dinar?.........by this I mean there a handful of "Guru's" out there.....and they seem to have all the contacts, but obviously those contacts are are little suspect........shouldn't this be easier?????

iF THIS THING IS GOING TO RV SOON, WHY WOULD THE CBI SELL ANY IQD AT THE CURRENT RATE THROUGH THE AUCTIONS? IT'S GOING TO COST THEM MILLIONS MORE AND MORE AND MORE TO CASH IN WHATEVER GOES OUT FROM NOW TIL IT RV'S.

I JUST DON'T GET "IT".....IF THEY KNOW IT'S COMING SOON, WHY JACK UP THEIR COSTS AT ALL? A MILLION IS A MILLION, BUT IT SEEMS TO ME CBI IS SELLING WHAT COULD AMOUNT TO BILLIONS IN BUY BACK COSTS, FOR WHAT?

Edited by TimS
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Seems to be a great deal more in the news, these days, about M being on the bad list. Do you see any issues with him being removed from power, or again more smoke?

G20 said they are going to "fix" the market, by putting more money into it, I believe. Do you feel they too are waiting for the RV or one thing has nothing to do with the other?

Thank you as always, for all you do and your input in keeping us on track.

• Upvote 1

Adam,

Thank you thank you for all you do!

There are rumors (and news articles) that state that there is appx 3 weeks left to save the Euro, and that if the Euro falls, USD will be a couple of weeks behind. If this is true, how would this effect the Iraqi Dinar investment? Also, do you believe that there are some who are purposely trying to hold back the exchange rate to get western financial systems to falter?

Adam,

There are rumors (and news articles) that state that there is appx 3 weeks left to save the Euro, and that if the Euro falls, USD will be a couple of weeks behind. If this is true, how would this effect the Iraqi Dinar investment? Also, do you believe that there are some who are purposely trying to hold back the exchange rate to get western financial systems to falter?

Adam,

Yikes! It looks like my computer had a couple of hiccups and repeated my post three times.

My apologies!

Yikes! My computer hiccuped and entered three iterations of my question! Now I'm trying to enter a second reply to apologize, but so far can't get it to take. Trying again...

please accept my apologies for the redundant question.

• Upvote 1

Hey Adam...I cannot believe that you have built this site, this awareness, spent countless hours and spent and continue to spend thousands of dollars on post-RV projects/advisors,CPA's and attorney fees , only to have this be a break-even outcome. I know your living is not predicated on VIP membership dues...so what gives? Is this dinar rv for real? Have some of us wasted years, 2 for me, and 8+ for others, only to break-even? Shed some light...even though this question has been asked before in other ways. Thanks to you and Sara...ps If your name was Adam Horowitz, vs. Montana, this wouldn't seem so pie-in-the-sky...ya know? Kidding of course. Rafa

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1