Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW....JUST WOOOWWWWW

Blessed4ever

WARNING: Read only if you have the stomach to.. :angry:

1:28 PM GHOST: OK LETS TRY TO DUMB DOWN THE INFORMATION----THE R/V OCCURRED JUNE 30TH---GET THAT?---NOW THE RATE WHICH WAS PREFERENTIAL BY SHABBI WAS SET----GET THAT??---NOW--ALONG COMES EUROPE AND THE USA WANTING A HIGHER RATE---GET THAT?--NOW THERE WAS A MEETING OF MINDS ONLY LAST NIGHT--IS THAT DUMBED DOWN ENOUGH YOU CAN UNDERSTAND NOW??-----IF NOT I GIVE UP

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 16

1:28 PM GHOST: OK LETS TRY TO DUMB DOWN THE INFORMATION----THE R/V OCCURRED JUNE 30TH---GET THAT?---NOW THE RATE WHICH WAS PREFERENTIAL BY SHABBI WAS SET----GET THAT??---NOW--ALONG COMES EUROPE AND THE USA WANTING A HIGHER RATE---GET THAT?--NOW THERE WAS A MEETING OF MINDS ONLY LAST NIGHT--IS THAT DUMBED DOWN ENOUGH YOU CAN UNDERSTAND NOW??-----IF NOT I GIVE UP

Uncle, Uncle!!!

I give up!!!!!

Please no more!!!

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

awwwwwwwwwwwww we missed it!! that mean we should go back to our normal lives now? lol

I thought I could handle this. Sounds like thid idiot needs to be tarred and feathered.

• Upvote 2

Okie is talking about dumbing down info..................WOW LOL

The definition for dumb........IS Okie!

• Upvote 1

Lol, I believe I have been dumbed down a bit now!!! On a side note....Roll Tide Roll!!!! Half time now and we are in the zone today....Gotta love some SEC football!!

Enjoy it while you can bamagirl. Come Nov 5 2011 it will be all over for the tide. Geauxxxx Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can't believe that the same person who told his followers to quit their jobs because the dinar RV'd .....is now insulting them by now calling them dumb???? He should thank God they are not smart enough to know he is completely full of it and manipulates them constantly on his emotional roller coaster of poorly analyzed, and half backed assumptions about anything related to the dinar. Mind boggeling this man is calling everyone of those loyal to him as stupid. Put those loyal to him in harm's way, and then calls them stupid.... Wow... arrogance at its finest hour for this guy....

• Upvote 4

Okie Oil Man Update via Ghost– 09/24 (Email Fwd rec'd today.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORGET DAYS OF THE WEEK FROM THIS POINT FORWARD . . . THE RV CAN OCCUR AT ANY MOMENT NOW . . . I AM AWARE OF THE BEHIND THE DOORS CLOSED MEETING LAST NIGHT [Friday – 09/23] AT THE UNITED NATIONS WITH SHABIBI . . . AND HE LAYED DOWN THE LAW TO THE UNITED NATIONS . . . TO PUT IT MILDLY . . . HE WAS VERY UPSET (TO SAY THE LEAST) . . . SHABIBI IS STILL IN THE USA . . . HE HAS NOT RETURNED TO IRAQ . . . THE DISCENTION LAST NIGHT WAS OVER THE DESPARITY OF THE RATE [Friday – 09/23] . . . EUROPE AND THE USA WANTED ONE RATE . . . AND THE IMF WANTED ANOTHER . . . AND SHABIBI SAID NEITHER ONE WOULD EFFECT THE RATE HE DEEMED FEASIBLE . . . BOTH RATES WERE HIGH . . . WE HAD A FLY ON THE WALL IN LAST NIGHTS [Friday – 09/23] MEETING . . . THATS WHY I POSTED WHAT I DID . . . THE RV OCCURED JUNE 30TH . . . IT'S ACTIVATION IS YET TO COME . . . FURTHER INFORMATION . . . A BANK CONSORTIUM (DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WORD MEANS) IN TEXAS NOW HAS THE RATE LOCKED ON THEIR SCREEN AS OF TWO HOURS AGO . . . IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH . . . LET ME POST THIS ONE A LITTLE MORE SIMPLY THIS TIME . . . AS OF TWO HOURS AGO A MAJOR BANKING GROUP IN TEXAS HAS THE NEW RATE LOCKED (LOCKED) ON THEIR BANK SCREENS THAT CANNOT BE CHANGED . . . THAT IS AS SIMPLE AS I CAN STATE IT . . . SHABIBI'S SPEECH WAS SCHEDULED FOR 1 1/2 HOURS TODAY [saturday – 09/24] . . . THE KEY WORD TO WATCH FOR OUT OF IRAQ . . . OR SHABIBI . . . OR BANKS . . . IS THE KEY WORD ACTIVATED . . . OR ACTIVATION

THis proves he is a STUPID, arrogant, egomanic dork.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can't believe that the same person who told his followers to quit their jobs because the dinar RV'd .....is now insulting them by now calling them dumb???? He should thank God they are not smart enough to know he is completely full of it and manipulates them constantly on his emotional roller coaster of poorly analyzed, and half backed assumptions about anything related to the dinar. Mind boggeling this man is calling everyone of those loyal to him as stupid. Put those loyal to him in harm's way, and then calls them stupid.... Wow... arrogance at its finest hour for this guy....

So very well written I can not add to it. You are 100% on the money. Plus one for you. Nice job.

• Upvote 1

Do you have a lynk for that INFO?.................................................................................! GO RV....................................! B)

I do but cant show yawink.gif

Dont kill him but even if you could get the money back in Iraq since Jun

You would have to have a large business to get the rate (for contracts only not cash in hand)

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 1

I have yet to see any information by the members of this site. All bad mouthing someone else, or doing your macho macho stuff. Come on guys make this site something to come and read. Don't need what I see here.

I will bet you will be right at the bank, elbowing your way to the front of the line when the time comes.

• Downvote 10