Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Bytes: Frank Orders A Quadruple RV Latte

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Starbux Drive Thru In Baghdad. We're Still Lookin' For The Cup Holder On This Rented Camel !

Thug Note: The 4th Quote is from Amer. Con-tractr. Breitling's Quote from 9-22-11 Where He makes a Prediction of an RV Rate of A Dollar has been Removed From The D Guru Site. No Explanation was given. The Quote is here in the Rumor Section in the Thursday Bytes Post.

9-24-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed Dr. Shabibi will be speaking today, Saturday, September 24, 2011 at The World Bank in Washington, D.C. The meeting is from 2pm until 3:30pm EST. The meeting is entitled: Launch of the Republic of Iraq Financial Sector Review. the World Bank will host a discussion on a new comprehensive report about Iraq’s Financial Sector. The report highlights the potential of the country, ongoing reforms and remaining challenges.

9-24-2011 Guru Frank26 Today President Talabani made a speech before the UN and indicated that he wants to increase Iraqi wages by 4 times their current value. A value close to 3.60. PresidentTalabani mentioned that Iraq was "totally out of any sanctions." Working to confirm Chapter 7.

9-24-2011 Guru Mailman17 THIS IMO IS AND ALWAYS WAS ON A TIMELINE, BUT A VERY WELL LAID OUT TIMELINE. THEY CERTAINLY TRIED THEIR BEST TO KNOCK US OFF COURSE. MALIKI TRIED AND WAS WARNED REPEATEDLY AND EVEN WENT AS FAR AS TO CHANGE THE HCL THAT WENT TO PARLIMENT. THE KURDS ARE A LOT SMARTER THAN THAT. NOW THE ACTUAL HCL AS PER 2007 WITH MINOR ADJUSTMENTS' IS WHAT PARLIMENT WILL VOTE ON. WE SHALL SEE JUST WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN TALABANI AND THE EMIR. I THINK...ITS DONE BUT THEY JUST DONT WANT TO TELL US. EVERYTHING IS IN OUR FAVOR THERE IS ABSOLUTLY NOTHING, NADA THAT DOESNT TELL ME THIS THING IS SO FRIGGIN RIPE TO PICK IT WOULD FALL OFF THE TREE IF I WASNT THERE, THATS HOW CLOSE WE ARE. TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

9-23-2011 Guru another site The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Dr. Sinan al-Shabibi and his advisor Mudher Mohammed Saleh have been attending private meetings in Washington D.C. this week and will be leaving back to Baghdad today.

9-23-2011 Guru Adam Montana Talibani is insinuating that they are out of Chapter 7...what I know is that things are looking HOT right now, I have been waiting for the Chapter 7 announcement... unfortunately it has to come from the UN...not sure if Talibani is blowing smoke or jumping the gun but I’m inclined to believe he is jumping the gun and talking about stuff he should really be holding off on...all we have is Talibani’s word which is better than nothing but it’s not enough to cash in on... that means we’re super close...will be back as soon as I have something CONCRETE...

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Thug....If you actually paint your face like that I will give you a dollar. :P

Chuck the Buck. I'd Take A Hug from Ur Avatar ! :D

I've Been Thinking about doing it for Halloween. If it RV's b4 that then I Guarantee that I Will ! ;)

Pictures and It Will Happen ! :D

B) B) B)

• Upvote 1