Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

possum breaks his silence...

possum

I have been in rehab for four weeks and he thought he would try posting sober for once. Of course, being sober is subjective and possum measures his condition by the number dead soilders laid at his feet. Present count equals 17 and that means sober. So, pop-a-top again cuss it's time for another round!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 32

I have been in rehab for four weeks and he thought he would try posting sober for once. Of course, being sober is subjective and possum measures his condition by the number dead soilders laid at his feet. Present count equals 17 and that means sober. So, pop-a-top again cuss it's time for another round!!

Ouch! How's your liver? You know, I'm sure, you can't buy beer, you can only rent it! biggrin.gif

Dude... GO AWAY. (All of you newbies who neg'ed me last time I banged on Possum... look at his freaking history.)

You are a joke. Your humor is lost on the investors following this situation.

Please Stop.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Possum, what good is rehab if you don't learn something from it? Wast of somebody's money :(

• Upvote 3

I have been in rehab for four weeks and he thought he would try posting sober for once. Of course, being sober is subjective and possum measures his condition by the number dead soilders laid at his feet. Present count equals 17

He thinks its rv'ing at $17........he was in rehab with TerrieK

• Upvote 1

Possum, what good is rehab if you don't learn something from it? Wast of somebody's money :(

Well, he normally has aleast two cases down him. Its not a total loss, he hasnt had time or the energy to get an 18 pack down his gizzard so that is a positive! IMO! :D:D:D RV Tomorrow Possum ! !! Pop A top Again ! B)

possum, you slay me! Consider another 6-pack worth of tops popped! Cheers!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Possum.... I for one am DISGUSTED that you would use the analogy of DEAD SOLDIERS AT YOUR FEET, DON'T use our BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN to sum up your pathetic life!!!!!! JMO

God Bless

Goooo Rvvvvvvvv

You must be young ... we older folk should remember our parents calling empty bottoes dead soldiers. He isn't referring to actual soldiers and it isn't meant to be any slight against the men and women of the military. It is just an expression that became popular, I believe, during the second world war. I remember my father using that expression, with no slight intended, when I was a child. It always referred to an empty whisky bottle, and time to go buy another one.

Hope that might help to ease your disgust some.\

:)

smee2

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Smee....I know what he was referring to, Just don't think it's appropriate IMO He could have used a different analogy, I have lost too many friends and i just don't think it's appropriate thats all, but he doe's have the freedom of speech, at least for now till that get's taken away.

God Bless

Gooo Rvvvvvvvv

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I find it detestable that Possum can take a topic like being in a rehab & end it with the statement , "pop a top again".........This man is just like Okie, he has no moral compass or conscience........

If you are looking here for some Moral Compass you are on the wrong site.

We need to be more compassionate and help the possum with his situation.

Just to help Possum, If you leave the last half inch in the bottom of the can or botttle, they do not count as dead soldiers, just wounded.

Good luck with the sobriety. Hope it is just a passing fad.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1