Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

READ WITH COMPREHENSION AND UNDERSTANDING

Blessed4ever

7:12 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THERE ARE TO BE A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT IN BAGDAD AFTER MORNING PRAYERS IN THE MORNING WHICH WOULD STILL BE OUR TONIGHT--I DID NOT SPECIFY WHAT THE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT WAS CONCERNING----READ WITH COMPREHENSION AND UNDERSTANDING7:13 PM

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BANK SHARES FOR SALE AND THE IRAQI STOCK THAT WAS PUBLISHED TO OCCUR HAS BEEN PUT OFF TILL TOMMORROW---READ WITH UNDERSTANDING7:13 PM

SORRY GUYS.. when I read that.. I just couldnt help but post!! Gotta laugh.. what else can you do?? :P

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

This educationally challenged oil pump jockey is the pot calling the kettle black, huh ? He cannot type unless he has the caps locks on { suppose this makes him feel superior & in control } and it appears that he made poor grades in English/ Language Arts. He is sooooo full of sheet. Much, much more than a Christmas turkey............

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 1

He posted that at 7:12 pm yesterday. The morning is long gone now so what were the big announcments?

Okie Idiot Man: MY INTEL IS 110% GOOD AND ACCURATE. IRAQ IS A FLUID SITUATION SO THINGS CHANGE. EVEN THOU I SAID THERE WILL BE A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT AND THERE WASNT ONE, I AM STILL RIGHT AND MY INTEL IS GOOD. DONT QUESTION IT BECAUZ IT COMES FROM SOURCES SO HIGH UP THAT ONLY GOD HIMSELF CAN SEE THEM. NUFF SAID!!!

• Upvote 1

7:12 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THERE ARE TO BE A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT IN BAGDAD AFTER MORNING PRAYERS IN THE MORNING WHICH WOULD STILL BE OUR TONIGHT--I DID NOT SPECIFY WHAT THE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT WAS CONCERNING----READ WITH COMPREHENSION AND UNDERSTANDING7:13 PM

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BANK SHARES FOR SALE AND THE IRAQI STOCK THAT WAS PUBLISHED TO OCCUR HAS BEEN PUT OFF TILL TOMMORROW---READ WITH UNDERSTANDING7:13 PM

SORRY GUYS.. when I read that.. I just couldnt help but post!! Gotta laugh.. what else can you do?? :P

How can one decipher comprehension and understanding from that which is not lucid?

And, as usual, Okie will just continue to roll his predictions forward.....ever forward. Geeesh.

polygraphcatt128602912148877273.jpg

Okie Idiot Man: MY INTEL IS 110% GOOD AND ACCURATE. IRAQ IS A FLUID SITUATION SO THINGS CHANGE. EVEN THOU I SAID THERE WILL BE A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT AND THERE WASNT ONE, I AM STILL RIGHT AND MY INTEL IS GOOD. DONT QUESTION IT BECAUZ IT COMES FROM SOURCES SO HIGH UP THAT ONLY GOD HIMSELF CAN SEE THEM. NUFF SAID!!!

Edited by wishwell11
  • Upvote 1