Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just recieved E-mail alert from New Dinar Centurian.

Luigi1

Don't ask me who New Dinar Centurians are...I don't know. They confirmed the RV has happened & will show up on world wide FOREX as early as 0300 HRS EST, Fri 23 Sep. Can anyone please varify or is this just another hoax?

I'll be watching & waiting all through the wee hrs of the morning.

LMAO I saw you get lit up on another site.

WTG dude

EDIT:

http://iraqidinarnews.net/blog/2011/09/22/luigi1-i-just-recieved-e-mail-alert-from-new-dinar-centurian-dv-92211/

* Luigi1 (I just recieved E-mail alert from New Dinar Centurian): DV 9/22/11

SEPTEMBER 22, 2011 8 COMMENTS

Source: another site’s Tidbits

URL: http://theiraqi.dinar.com/2011/09/22/luigi1-i-just-recieved-e-mail-alert-from-new-dinar-centurian-dv-92211/

^^take out the period inbetween 'iraqi' and 'dinar'.

September 22nd, 2011 05:00 pm · Posted in DOOZIES

Don’t ask me who New Dinar Centurians are…I don’t know. They confirmed the RV has happened & will show up on world wide FOREX as early as 0300 HRS EST, Fri 23 Sep. Can anyone please varify or is this just another hoax?

I’ll be watching & waiting all through the wee hrs of the morning.

LINK

werewolfshirley says:

September 22, 2011 at 4:15 pm

GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOO RRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVV??????????

J Clark says:

September 22, 2011 at 4:26 pm

It is more BS from the BS factory! I wish all sites would simply stop and wait for this to really happen! Don’t pass on any more rumors!

fuse says:

September 22, 2011 at 4:36 pm

WE DON’T BELIEVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BobbyDinar says:

September 22, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Its gunna, its gunna, its gunna NOT happen again this thursday. Just another mid week pump to hit up the people who get paid this friday.

BobbyDinar says:

September 22, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Oh yes, I googled ur new dinar centurian. Seems youre the only person in the world who got it. They dont even have a website. You must be very special in a Jerrys Kids kind of way.

FRED FRITZY says:

September 22, 2011 at 5:20 pm

The catch is that they didn’t say what year it would happen.

guru zombie says:

September 22, 2011 at 8:47 pm

another day, another lie

melissa says:

September 22, 2011 at 9:46 pm

Iam not sure what to believe but i sure hope it happens really soon becauce I have no insurance for the hospital and even though doctors take an othe to help people no matter what The privileged people are the only ones able to go to The Cancer Treatment Centers of America. I called and asked and i told them that i had no health insurance and they really got snobby and told me to check into a free clinic and i ask them if they took cash and the lady said honey just save your time it is very very expensive and so i pushed and ask how much and she said for one round of treatment they had to have 250,000.00 dollars down to start heping. THIS SUCKS GO RV

Edited by truf
  • Upvote 1

Umbertinos date this weekend? Nah, they have teeth....

Umbertino Has a Date ?? :o

Seriously ?? :blink:

I thought that The Italian Stallion was gonna Keep His Ferrari Parked in the Garage for a while ?

:D :D :D

Umbertino, We Luv Ya My Brutha' !! ;)

• Upvote 2

Well I got closer to the source tonight by one person. My friends wife is the one that got a call from a friend in new york, that is higher up the food chain in international forex banking. She was told that the iraqi people are going to be getting new currency and probably lower denoms. I am wishing I had not said anything till I knew more, but what can I say. I meant well and got caught up in the moment when I got the call and saw this thread at the same time.

I also asked her if her friend would be likely to play games, and she did not think she would do that. Seemed serious as a heart attack. They had met when they each found out that they each owned dinar and have been friends since.

Since this is in fact in rumors, hopefully you don't ding me too hard. I have never posted anything (stuck my neck out) like this before.

She is going to re contact her friend tomorrow to get more definitive info rather than a quick call at work. I hope it is more than just a home base RD, but then again it is the first step in many for iraq and us. GO RV

• Upvote 1

I Won't Ding Ya Onerighthand ! ;)

Especially Since Ur Avatar is Carrying Weapons. :o

No Wonder U Were Shooting Ur Mouth Off ! :rolleyes:

Nah, The Truth is that We All want It to Happen As Much as U Do. B)

Keep On Bringin' The Wicked Stuff !! And Thanx for Bringin' It !

B) B) B)

Well I got closer to the source tonight by one person. My friends wife is the one that got a call from a friend in new york, that is higher up the food chain in international forex banking. She was told that the iraqi people are going to be getting new currency and probably lower denoms.

I hate to break it to you, but that is what is called a redenomination, the dreaded RD.

Don't ask me who New Dinar Centurians are...I don't know. They confirmed the RV has happened & will show up on world wide FOREX as early as 0300 HRS EST, Fri 23 Sep. Can anyone please varify or is this just another hoax?

Totally BOGUS sad.gif

• Downvote 1

Info search and nothing found-bogus intel.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

just another hoax :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1