Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor Rumor, On the wall

RVandGolf

VNJW post at PTR about another site (Randy Koonce) Sunday CC

09/18/2011 Just a tidbit someone in BSP Chat notes of call:

We will know by end of day Tuesday! It will happen or it will take minimum of three weeks for Kurds to get maliki out and replace him with someone to make happen. Randy says when it happens the world will know within a minute and a half .... He says 24 hour notice stuff is nonsense. He says he feels like with all pressure, Kurds, europe and US - maliki will do it by Tuesday. If not he will be run out on a Rail and hide in caves

A little more from the call:

Randy is saying: The Kurds are saying to M to impliament the Arbil (Erbil) Agreement & giving him til Tuesday or ask for the no confidence. If M does not, then they will try to get M out of office. This puts M in a corner! If he does impliament the Arbil, we have an RV. if not, we will probably be waiting until they oust him & put someone into position to do just that. We need to see the Ministers in place, the HCL, the Arbil impliamented and we have an RV. We hope M does what he needs to do!

Randy feels Maliki will co-operate rather than loose out....which means the RV would happen by Tuesday

He also still feels the rate will be $3.41 or a few cent more to meet the budget.....but no more and it will stay that way a long time

(Dont bash me, Just found this on another site... dinar recaps.com-blog tab at top left. Wouldnt let me post a link?) But anyways, just read if you want to! See the RV playout, feel good about your investment, and trust it will come through! SFT-Be blessed, readers. (:

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

VNJW post at PTR about another site (Randy Koonce) Sunday CC

09/18/2011 Just a tidbit someone in BSP Chat notes of call:

We will know by end of day Tuesday! It will happen or it will take minimum of three weeks for Kurds to get maliki out and replace him with someone to make happen. Randy says when it happens the world will know within a minute and a half .... He says 24 hour notice stuff is nonsense. He says he feels like with all pressure, Kurds, europe and US - maliki will do it by Tuesday. If not he will be run out on a Rail and hide in caves

A little more from the call:

Randy is saying: The Kurds are saying to M to impliament the Arbil (Erbil) Agreement & giving him til Tuesday or ask for the no confidence. If M does not, then they will try to get M out of office. This puts M in a corner! If he does impliament the Arbil, we have an RV. if not, we will probably be waiting until they oust him & put someone into position to do just that. We need to see the Ministers in place, the HCL, the Arbil impliamented and we have an RV. We hope M does what he needs to do!

Randy feels Maliki will co-operate rather than loose out....which means the RV would happen by Tuesday

He also still feels the rate will be $3.41 or a few cent more to meet the budget.....but no more and it will stay that way a long time

(Dont bash me, Just found this on another site... dinar recaps.com-blog tab at top left. Wouldnt let me post a link?) But anyways, just read if you want to! See the RV playout, feel good about your investment, and trust it will come through! SFT-Be blessed, readers. (:

I can't see this Tuesday but if Talibani can convince the world leaders on the lifting of chapter VII the next UN assembly, (This comming Thursday,) then the following Tuesday (9 days from today) would be more appropiate. No date and rate from me, just a little logic with this statement. GLTY and all. Go RV.

• Upvote 2

I am curious about this post if the kurds are trying to back M into a corner becuase of his refusial to abide by Erbil and different aspects of the Iraqi constution becuase he is trying to consolidate HIS own power then why would Iraq be released from Chap 7!

Certainly even with Talibani who loves the people of Iraq that the time is right to release chap 7, why would they if the kurds can see and many iraqis can see what M is trying to do why would they agree---these people have been watching this like it was their baby and they are smart besides---they would know there is "trouble in river city' --don't expect to see the release unless major MOnumental news is released on Monday!

I want this to happen as much as everyone else but let's be patient and look at things realisiticly

Spell check still gone --anyone give a hint how to get it back!

Capt Cliff

I can't see this Tuesday but if Talibani can convince the world leaders on the lifting of chapter VII the next UN assembly, (This comming Thursday,) then the following Tuesday (9 days from today) would be more appropiate. No date and rate from me, just a little logic with this statement. GLTY and all. Go RV.

Absolutely! If he can beg well enough to convince lifting chap 7, then we may have an end in sight!

• Upvote 1

And if you factor in things like he's going to visit with Obama and Sarkozy to discuss trade improvements, and how the Pres. is talking about raising taxes on the rich, as there is going to be 430,000 new millionaires in the U.S. shortly, (a bit of copy that was quickly yanked from the article last night on Yahoo), the dots start getting easier to connect. The Pres. has a $500B jobs package he let out of the bag, based on income the UST was planning on getting....suddenly....and didn't. (wink, wink)

Maliki is on the Hot Seat. His countrymen and the MP's aren't very happy these days, I'm getting. I think everyone on the planet is getting tired of the "Is, too, Is not, Is too, Is not" dialog in GOI circles over every detail while we all hold our breaths.

The only thing I am sure of, is one of these days, these Guru's with their "BS Sugar High" rants are going to be right.

Thx DT for the joke. You always lift the spirits with your humor.

• Upvote 1

Random, I know, but WHAT is "GLTY"? When I read that on here I always think shorthand for "Guilty." I am sure its short for something but I am short on brain power lately so if y'all can enlighten me, that'd be awesome! Thanks in advance!

• Upvote 1

Thug..I'm starting to feel more like an expectant mother that is overdue!!! :huh:

I thought that there was a "Certain Glow" about U Recently ! :rolleyes:

"My Bad" for Not Saying anything but I woulda sworn that U were just "Sporting" a Beer Belly ! :blink:

R U FEELIN' A BIT TANDY BABY !!!

I Luv Ya My Brutha' ! ;)

Hopefully Dr. Shabbi will be delivering All of Us a Bouncing Baby RV !! B)

Thx for the 'Props' Mcuman + Brudog ! ;)

JREDinars the Acronym GLTY means Good Luck To You ! B)

• Upvote 3