Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

our blessing is coming

Didnt rick perry pray for god to end the united states debt crisis? I believe in creation and a personal god, dont get me wrong... But this bs about praying for God to give us a bunch of money that we didnt earn or even deserve is sickening.. Every time I hear some religious nut job say "Our blessing" is coming, I "pray' that the RV never happens. A creator doesn't owe you shiite, and how dare you try to influence others by claiming to have some endowed heavenly knowledge.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

How about we pray to be humble and have strength, wisdom and patience to overcome any obstacles and hardships in our life. I don't think God is in control of an RV nor do I think he would want us to have it, because money is not the most important thing in life.

The prayers are good.

I have to disagree about God not being in control.

Just because WE HUMANS desire a RV does not mean God HAS to allow it, but to not accept the final RV OK is up to God is to not accept He is God.

Either He is, or He is not.

If He is, then He is the God of ALL things.

Money is definitely not the most important thing is life, actually, our money is all fake anyway, it just gives the greedy something to worship instead of God.

That being said, it is not only the greedy that have money, as it is a vehicle for other pursuits.

In closing, God instructed His followers to petition Him for all their needs.

It is not evil to ask God for what you need, as long as you understand when you are given what you need, it may not be exactly what you asked for.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 5

I am a solid Christian but I have one word for pastor Danny Davis'S prayer. Confusing and dumb. This is why so many Christians are labeled flakes. God has everything in control and what will happen will happen in its own time. He might as well be praying to win the lottery. Just about as much chance of God being concerned. There are many other things worthy of prayer and many pray for the RV to better themselves and to help build the Kingdom, but to put a precise date on when it will happen is about as close as predicting the return of Christ. :wacko: :wacko:

I read this joke on here a long time ago but couldn't find it for you guys so I will try to re tell it. Well this rich man was getting ready to die so he went to his pastor and asked him to get permission to take some of his wealth with him. The pastor said he would try. The pastor came back to him later and said that it was ok but he could only take one bag. To make a long joke short the rich man died and met St Peter at the gate carrying his bag. St Peter said "You cant bring anything in here with you" The rich man said "I got special permission to bring one bag" St Peter said "Let me check" He left for a few minutes and came back and said "You are right but I will have to check what's in your bag" St Peter looked in the bag and laughed and said "If you could bring one bag of what ever you want, Why did you bring pavement (Gold)? Ha Ha That about says it all. I just want to take my family with me. Thats what is important! :D

because money is not the most important thing in life.

End Quote

Not the most important... Agreed... But if we want to be straight talkers and not Hypocrites.... We must concede it's one of the most mportant things if we live on Planet Earth.....It doesn't depend on us.... Life is that way here on Planet Earth and there's no denying it... Sorry.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Didnt rick perry pray for god to end the united states debt crisis? I believe in creation and a personal god, dont get me wrong... But this bs about praying for God to give us a bunch of money that we didnt earn or even deserve is sickening.. Every time I hear some religious nut job say "Our blessing" is coming, I "pray' that the RV never happens. A creator doesn't owe you shiite, and how dare you try to influence others by claiming to have some endowed heavenly knowledge.

man oh man... that "blessing" thing drives me right up a wall

Somebody told me how they heard of this investment, through the bible belt. Meaning through their church. That is how I heard of it.

you heard of dinar investment through yer church?? oh man...ill just shut up now

Oh pleeeease! Go get some kind of life. You are a newbie and this is one of your first posts? I can understand people having faith in god etc but this is just stupid. You obviously have never read very much about all of this and have obviously not read anything by Adam. Please stop the B.S.angry.gifhuh.gifdry.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How about we pray to be humble and have strength, wisdom and patience to overcome any obstacles and hardships in our life. I don't think God is in control of an RV nor do I think he would want us to have it, because money is not the most important thing in life.

+1 Thank you for the sanity. You took the words right out of my mouth. I can just offhandedly think about 3000 more important things to pray for besides money. Man It makes my skin crawl when I read post like that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry to say. But god could care less about this stuff. Thats like prayin ur favorite football team wins the super bowl.

And you know this how?

I grow tired of people who say that God couldn't possibly be interested in this/that/etc/etc.It's stupid because there isn't a single thing in this creation that is either not being manipulated by God and his angels,or Satan and his minions.A good outcome on this investment would be a very good thing for Christians,and God would care as well.Paying off all debts and preparing yourself and others for the hard times ahead is a very responsible thing to do.I can't speak for other Christians,but I'm surely not planning on kicking back on a money pile for many years to come.I fully believe economic collapse is inevitable;and that an RV could be the trigger that so many need to prepare and put their finances in order.And lets not forget that churches,ministrys and mission trips need money to be funded.Who says God could not provide in these last days in the form of an RV

If you hoard the money back and don't use it wisely;I feel you would be missing the entire point of this potential 'blessing' to begin with

Sorry to say. But god could care less about this stuff. Thats like prayin ur favorite football team wins the super bowl.

Hey man, you mean that won't work? Oh yeah, I forgot. It did't help the Lions last year. Must have been someone from Green Bay praying harder all season...