Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Update 9/11

bwilson300

this is my first post on here so sorry if you dont like it. It is just something i found this morning when ihad gotten up... so hope you enjoy

9-11-2011 Guru Poppy2 I FINALLY GOT MY CALL FROM CBI CONNECTION BAGDAD AND THEY SAID...THAT BARRING ANYTHING UNEXPECTED THE RV WILL HAPPEN BEFORE MONDAY EVENING.

9-11-2011 Guru TonyTNT (via alreadyblessed) OUR INFORMATION AND OUR SOURCES ARE SAYING THAT WE WILL SEE THIS BY MON MORNING.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 8

this is my first post on here so sorry if you dont like it. It is just something i found this morning when ihad gotten up... so hope you enjoy

9-11-2011 Guru Poppy2 I FINALLY GOT MY CALL FROM CBI CONNECTION BAGDAD AND THEY SAID...THAT BARRING ANYTHING UNEXPECTED THE RV WILL HAPPEN BEFORE MONDAY EVENING.

9-11-2011 Guru TonyTNT (via alreadyblessed) OUR INFORMATION AND OUR SOURCES ARE SAYING THAT WE WILL SEE THIS BY MON MORNING.

Good Work done ... thanks for the post.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anything coming from POPPY2 or OKIE whannabe, read for entertaiment only,

he's been saying the same thing for months now,

just another pumper.

ps someday they are acctually going to get it right

and they'll say I TOLD YOU SO [yeah after 100's of misses] :lol::lol:

Please Luigi, no lop talk here, it's NOT happening, read the latest articles. :)

hope so

welcome to DV and thank you for the post

• Upvote 1

"These guys need to get new connections, they are always wrong. sad.gif"

CLAP! CLAP!! CLAP!!! CLAP!!!!

Every week, same thing said. Their "connections" and "Intel" are wrong not once, not twice, not three times but EVERY TIME.

The only time it is true is when you can see it on Forex. Right now, it's the same 1168.5 it's been since last year.

• Upvote 5