Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Update 9/11

bwilson300

yeah, yeah, enough already with the routine of these parroting nutjobs..."rv monday, cashin tuesday", then nothing until the next week's lies. Someone should break their knuckles so they won't broadcast this crap anymore.

I read Poppy2 from yesterday and today..compared to Okies massive...the writing and verbal vomit...exactly the same. Anyone know the limit of how many split personalities one is allowed to post under?

this is my first post on here so sorry if you dont like it. It is just something i found this morning when ihad gotten up... so hope you enjoy

9-11-2011 Guru Poppy2 I FINALLY GOT MY CALL FROM CBI CONNECTION BAGDAD AND THEY SAID...THAT BARRING ANYTHING UNEXPECTED THE RV WILL HAPPEN BEFORE MONDAY EVENING.

9-11-2011 Guru TonyTNT (via alreadyblessed) OUR INFORMATION AND OUR SOURCES ARE SAYING THAT WE WILL SEE THIS BY MON MORNING.

Why wait until Monday??? Accouring to Okie it has akready RV'd 19 times since August 26th.

would but god the gift to give us, to see ourselves as others see us.

Exsqueeze me? Think before you type, read it before you post it. Maybe I am just dense, but that sounds like you missed a few words.

As for the original post, lather, rinse, repeat. Same shite, different week. Although, Tony has changed his tune a bit.

would but god the gift to give us, to see ourselves as others see us.

Robert Burns would be semi-proud of you. The actual quote is: "O would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us." I believe it is from verse 8.

The TITLE of this poem from which the acutal quote is made, should be dedicated all over the Internet to Okie and Ghost and Bulldog:

"TO A LOUSE"

these guys are blatant liars! sorry to bust your bubble

The truth is the truth and as a first time post this person needs to know that this is a real investment. My suggestion is watch a little on the post and it becomes clear really fast who is and who is not telling the truth. But just incase they are right this time GO RV. If you say every Monday it's a RV eventually they may be correct.