Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD To Be The Strongest Currency In The Middle East

k98nights

Tell me for sure that Khudr Khallat and RN/RY/AKnew are credible sources, please tell me that are.

It is a legit Kurdish News Agency.

There is a strong reason to believe that if Iraq can hang on to the basics of Democratic government, in the midst of ME unrest, that it will emerge as a stablizing force in the ME.

With the degree of debt forgiveness giving it a nearly clean slate, oil reserves and the promise of re-emerging industry, these claims are not unreasonable.

• Upvote 2

so what's the strongest Currency in the middle east now? the kawait dinar? 3.67

WillB... That's Funny I Was Thinking The Same Thing!!!

If It Comes In Higher Then That I Just Won't Know What To Do With Myself!!! LOL

And What's Funny Is, That Alot Of People Who I Respect They're Opinion Of In This Investment, Seem To Believe That It Will Start Lower Around Let's Just Say 1 - $1. And A Gradual Increase In Value After That... Which Would Be Nice....

But This Article Tells Me Different!

"The Iraqi government is planning to increase the value of the Iraqi Dinar to become the "strongest in the Middle East" by removing three zeros, says a member of Iraqi parliament's Economic Committee."

I Mean, Does That Not Say The Plan To Increase The Value AND Become The "Strongest In The Middle East" BY Removing The Zero's...

Sounds To Me Like The Plan To Revalue To Over $3.50 All At Once!!! Or Maybe It's Just Me... Either Way... This Is The Most Excited I've Been In This Investment!!! :D

Great Post This Morning!!!

• Upvote 2

I like the part about the "real value" which according to IMF is 2.92!

This is as close to coming right out and saying it as we can get!

The IMF article that was floating around estimated the real value was 292 dinars per dollar or about 1/3 of a cent i.e. 400% undervalued from its current 1200 dinars per dollar figure.

"The Iraqi government is planning to increase the value of the Iraqi Dinar to become the "strongest in the Middle East" by removing three zeros, says a member of Iraqi parliament's Economic Committee."

I Mean, Does That Not Say The Plan To Increase The Value AND Become The "Strongest In The Middle East" BY Removing The Zero's...

That would be awesome, but I think the most obvious way to read this (what no one wants to hear) is that the value of the dinar will be increased by removing the 3 zeros, just as it says. I can't see how that is not obviously an RD. An RV does not remove the zeros, it just causes those bills to be so valuable that they eventually are no longer circulated, but they remain and the zeros are not removed.
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

That would be awesome, but I think the most obvious way to read this (what no one wants to hear) is that the value of the dinar will be increased by removing the 3 zeros, just as it says. I can't see how that is not obviously an RD. An RV does not remove the zeros, it just causes those bills to be so valuable that they eventually are no longer circulated, but they remain and the zeros are not removed.

Please do some research this topic has been bantered about ad neaseum. (sp)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If the Dinar come in at $3.65 the US debt will be gone and paid off in Dinar.

When the news comes out with, "Good News the US is out of debt". People will say, WTF how did that happen? And we of the "As the Dinar Turns" group will smile and say "We know how they did it. We know how they did it." For once we will be in the know as we sa shay to the banks. ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2