Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SEPT 2011---HCL---GOI---CHAPTER 7---THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

sept looks to be an interesting month for us---will the hcl law be passed or will changes haft to be made on it once parliment looks it over----will the final ministers be seated and the goi compleated,this has taken forever----will chapter 7 be released or will this still go on for some time---all of these are the things that we have been looking for for to be compleated and once they are compleated does that mean they will re-value their currency---its possible and we all hope so.frome all the things that we are reading their going to do something with the currency---but what----and when-----no one knows--.we are looking for the month of sept to bring the answers or will this go on a few more months or is thier something else hidden that will stall the rv that we dont know about.--------time will tell-------would like to hear your comments on this or what you think will happen-----thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From an article I read, there are some significant problems with the HCL law (as written). This MAY have been taken care of during the break and/or may cause some delay. In any event, any attempts at a previous first reading have been erased, and it will have to be read the required amount of times, as this latest version is really the doctored up original one.

I believe (as opposed to most others), the Chapter 7 release will happen AFTER an RV/RD, and several issues with Kuwait and a U.S. blessing.

As for the GOI, I think that they will get this done THIS week.

If there is a successful meeting on Monday at "Talibani's 'House of Gettin-R-Done'", they may finally get through any hoops that Shabs requires next week to a week and a half.

• Upvote 1

That is a good sumation of what needs to be done. But, the most important person in this is Dr. Shabbibi. Watch what what he says and does. He holds the key and is the only reliable individual in this whole investment. I hope he gets tired of all the delaing tactics and forces the issue for the bebit of the Iraqi population.

"Food for Thought"

Last night on Fox News Cable TV station, Greta Van Sustran interviewed Donal Trump extensively. Mr Trump talked a lot about Iraq's politics, it's leadership and the country's future economics. He was not complementary at all about any of it. His statements make me doubt if he ever invested in buying dinar. He stated Iraq has some of the biggest oil reserves in the world and they don't know how or what they need to do to protect, or market their potential wealth. He thinks the Iraqi government is run by a bunch of clowns, not his exact words but the idea is close enough. He stated if the US military pulls out of Iraq, Iran will move in and grab all the oil and all Iraq's wealth and from the all the ME countries, Iraq, Libia, Egypt etc as well. I personally cannot believe the US would allow that to happen,especially after it spent trillions of our US dollars liberating Iraq from Saddam H's dictatorship. Iran is building neuclear weapons as we speak. Iran will try to wipe out all of it's neighbors if given a chance. Iran is a very dangerous country. Given the opinion of Mr Trump, I wonder how sound this investment might be. I wonder about all this talk about the HCL law,Chapter 7,GOI and all the rest being valid for the possibility of an RV. If Iraq does not have it's own military to protect itself once the Americans pull out, how will there be any stability to support this Dinar investment? It certainly brings a lot of questions about the investment to my mind. Your responses would be appreciated. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

"Food for Thought"

Last night on Fox News Cable TV station, Greta Van Sustran interviewed Donal Trump extensively. Mr Trump talked a lot about Iraq's politics, it's leadership and the country's future economics. He was not complementary at all about any of it. His statements make me doubt if he ever invested in buying dinar. He stated Iraq has some of the biggest oil reserves in the world and they don't know how or what they need to do to protect, or market their potential wealth. He thinks the Iraqi government is run by a bunch of clowns, not his exact words but the idea is close enough. He stated if the US military pulls out of Iraq, Iran will move in and grab all the oil and all Iraq's wealth and from the all the ME countries, Iraq, Libia, Egypt etc as well. I personally cannot believe the US would allow that to happen,especially after it spent trillions of our US dollars liberating Iraq from Saddam H's dictatorship. Iran is building neuclear weapons as we speak. Iran will try to wipe out all of it's neighbors if given a chance. Iran is a very dangerous country. Given the opinion of Mr Trump, I wonder how sound this investment might be. I wonder about all this talk about the HCL law,Chapter 7,GOI and all the rest being valid for the possibility of an RV. If Iraq does not have it's own military to protect itself once the Americans pull out, how will there be any stability to support this Dinar investment? It certainly brings a lot of questions about the investment to my mind. Your responses would be appreciated. Thank you.

This explains my thought process. If Iraq doesn't rv by end of year when the US troops are supposed to be out of there, then it won't because the vultures just waiting for US to leave will swoop in and take over. Then any sort of chance for a rv will be nil. So I am REALLY hoping for September :)

Well. it's my belief that this was not Donald Trump the Investor speaking, but Donald Trump the Politician.

His investment beliefs will remain secret. He plays it close to the chest and so would anyone.

The politician has specific objectives in what he says and it's all about winning votes.

There is no way in hell the yanks will let Iraq slip through their fingers. And most certainly not for Iran or Syria to take over.

Forget it. Israel is a factor in the region too.

The next 20 to 50 years of geopolitics in the region - if not more - has been designed and mapped out. Whatever Don Trump says.

If the PTB want to RV the Dinar, they will.

Just a guess but I think PTB stand for "Powers that Be"

That's correct. Sorry, I thought that was generally accepted term :-).

But yes, the dynamics are not determined by theoretical macro-economic forces or any other manmade law or model. It's about what the ones in power want. What serves them.

Try and read that and then become a flea on their back, traveling with them.

That is how i traded options too. Reading the moves of the big money and simply hopping along.

The real work is not translating Iraqi news items or calculating M1 and M2. The real work is trying to understand the bigger geo-political agenda.

At the end of the 19th century, the PTB back then already had a blueprint of how Europe was supposed to look post 1918. This was 20 years before WW1.

Coincidence?

This explains my thought process. If Iraq doesn't rv by end of year when the US troops are supposed to be out of there, then it won't because the vultures just waiting for US to leave will swoop in and take over. Then any sort of chance for a rv will be nil. So I am REALLY hoping for September :)

Nobody can guarantee when the RV will be...but I WILL guarantee that the United States will have a military presence for more than this year. Much longer..as in, think Korea.

That's correct. Sorry, I thought that was generally accepted term :-).

But yes, the dynamics are not determined by theoretical macro-economic forces or any other manmade law or model. It's about what the ones in power want. What serves them.

Try and read that and then become a flea on their back, traveling with them.

That is how i traded options too. Reading the moves of the big money and simply hopping along.

The real work is not translating Iraqi news items or calculating M1 and M2. The real work is trying to understand the bigger geo-political agenda.

At the end of the 19th century, the PTB back then already had a blueprint of how Europe was supposed to look post 1918. This was 20 years before WW1.

Coincidence?

"I thought that was generally accepted term :-)." It is now. :)

Nobody can guarantee when the RV will be...but I WILL guarantee that the United States will have a military presence for more than this year. Much longer..as in, think Korea.

Great News!!!! I was worried about leaving them waving in the wind.

PTB is a text term --not everyone texts or understands the concept--I don't myself don't text see no reason to bastardize the English language anymore than it already is ,especially when you can just one click a number on speed dial or your address book and reach your party using voice--or leave a message--- certainly the skills to spell out words should be used as much as possible or there will be a day that no one will read the written word and be able to decipher the meaning---just contributes and hastens the decline of our heritage and our country!

capt cliff

• Upvote 1

I for one am starting to get less and less confidence in their desire to bring this dinar situation to a quick conclusion. And I don't see any deadline coming up that would put enough pressure on them to speed this up. Yes they just got over Rhamadon, but they don't need a week to get back up to speed. And if they are waiting for a "Perfect Time" to RV, someone should tell them that there is no such thing

Edited by countryroads

Well... Eid will be over soon and there have been plenty of calls made. I'm concerned about the comment about RVing before the US leaves. Their comment gives the impression that the only thing holding the country together is the U.S. Military presence. I hope that's not true, personally. But it would not surprise me at all. Here's to September!

When has the U.S. ever (for lack of a better word) invaded/assisted a country that they did not occupy in some way, shape or fashion afterwards? None that I can think of, we have a military presence in them all….. So what makes anyone truly believe we will completely pull out of Iraq??

As for Iran having nuclear weapons…. Do you really think they will be allowed to complete those weapons??? How long before they have a catastrophic failure of their nuclear facility?? They’ve already been plagued with (“hackers”) computer problems… Do people really not see the writing on the wall here??? Do you truly believe Israel won’t have something to say or do about Iran having Nukes? Good luck trying to get that Genie back in the bottle if Israel ever decides to tell the U.S. to piss off…. Israel has some of the best fighter pilots around (those guys are nuts) and I believe the only reason they haven’t stomped a mud hole in there A$$es is to keep from biting the hand that has fed them for so many years…(the U.S.)

South East Asia has always been a hostile area. The culture thrives on violence and intolerance of anyone or anything that does not fit there wants or needs and that will never change…..

As for people getting back to work after a Holiday….. LOL I don’t know how it is where y’all are from but in my world people start shutting down a week before a big holiday (Thanks giving through new years) and don’t get back into the swing of things for at least a week after…. So I find it hard to believe the Iraqi people would be much different…. Of course there is that percentage of people that dont follow into the norm of things. but its a very small percentage

Of course all this is just my opinion and my feeling on opinions is “opinions are like a$$ holes everybody has one and they all stink”