Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie say's"QUIT YOUR JOB" Our Blessing is here.

sab4212

Wow.....

Those that follow 'Okie' believe everything he spits as truth... I am sure many may take his advice, or take him seriously, and may do something to damage their own lifestyle.

I for one, think he went a little overboard proclaiming people can start quitting their job now.

• Upvote 5

With the way Okie spouts off claims and now supposedly is telling someone to quit their job, he better hope people don't find out his true identity, where he lives, etc.

There are alot of crazy people out there that may do something on the spir of the moment. :(

who cares really. This is the kind of stuff people are complaining about and why they want to ban his name. OUt of the rumors section, there are 7 current posts with his garbage.

Actually, quite the oppiste, as this needs to be debated openly where those that would talk against him wouldn't have to fear banishment.

Long-story short, some sheeple follow rumors from numerous sites. At least with this topic, we can try to prevent people from making a foolish mistake.

Rumors are released, to be discussed, de-bunked, and help educate everyone over-all.

And you think it may be a good idea to banish his posts from here? What if.. Just "ONE" person, were to read this topic & decide to not quit their job...

Would you rather banish the rumors than to prevent that person from hardship?

Go for it, vote for the banishment than.

• Upvote 7

I just told my boss to go F$$K himself!!! Man that felt good!!! :P

Hope you're kidding. Okie and his gang have a 100% track record of being wrong. I wouldn't stake my job on his word. Be smart.....wait until you see the new rate on cbi.iq....then go ahead and quit your job. Then its real. Just sayin......

Actually, quite the oppiste, as this needs to be debated openly where those that would talk against him wouldn't have to fear banishment.

Long-story short, some sheeple follow rumors from numerous sites. At least with this topic, we can try to prevent people from making a foolish mistake.

Rumors are released, to be discussed, de-bunked, and help educate everyone over-all.

And you think it may be a good idea to banish his posts from here? What if.. Just "ONE" person, were to read this topic & decide to not quit their job...

Would you rather banish the rumors than to prevent that person from hardship?

Go for it, vote for the banishment than.

I agree to a point. but this post?? I highly doubt any one would quit their job. My point was this is just another useless post about one dude that every one knows is a joke. The rumor section toilet is getting plugged but the okie excrement.