Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To those who do not beleive Iraq is end times Babylon

Could you please give me your reasoning as to why 'mushussu' an ancient Babylonian entity is depicted on the back of the Iraqi Dinar on the sides?

2328679-0om4.jpg

2328680-v6jl.jpg

Also while it's not very clear...could it be possible that the seated right figure in the center of the Dinar is the Babylonian diety marduk,as depicted in old carvings below?

2328681-0org.jpg

I know most of the time we try to discredit evidence with our mainstream interpretation of Revelations.We way it doesn't match the signs of Mystery Babylon.

But have you ever considered two possibilities.....

1: Babylon (Iraq) has not risen to the level of prosperity as depicted in Revelations quite yet.Perhaps a RV would be the start of their rise to power

2: The mainstream interpretation of Mystery Babylon is mistaken or just plain out wrong.

I would be glad to hear the thoughts of other DV users on this matter.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Could you please give me your reasoning as to why 'mushussu' an ancient Babylonian entity is depicted on the back of the Iraqi Dinar on the sides?

2328679-0om4.jpg

2328680-v6jl.jpg

Also while it's not very clear...could it be possible that the seated right figure in the center of the Dinar is the Babylonian diety marduk,as depicted in old carvings below?

2328681-0org.jpg

I know most of the time we try to discredit evidence with our mainstream interpretation of Revelations.We way it doesn't match the signs of Mystery Babylon.

But have you ever considered two possibilities.....

1: Babylon (Iraq) has not risen to the level of prosperity as depicted in Revelations quite yet.Perhaps a RV would be the start of their rise to power

2: The mainstream interpretation of Mystery Babylon is mistaken or just plain out wrong.

I would be glad to hear the thoughts of other DV users on this matter.

Modern day Iraq is a part of mystery babylon as I have told these people I know in times past. Here is mystery babylon. Iraq, New York City, and the City of London, are mystery babylon. These international criminal bankers control the world, and it's central banks, and that is why they are in Iraq today. They also are in the process of overthrowing all nations like libya who will not sucumb to their plan of world economic rule.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are asking why these symbols were put on these bills or currency in the last 8 years...

Interesting question but it seems that they had to appeal to several tribes and not one. The person who created these notes was an american.

Now as for the FEDERAL RESERVE involvement, well that remains to be seen. No Idea? Yet, we could come up with great conspiracy theories.

I did see an article on this and if I had it available I would give you the link but please look this up. I am sure you will read the true info on it all.

Lets just try not to come up with outlandish theories.

PEACE

• Upvote 1

Modern day Iraq is a part of mystery babylon as I have told these people I know in times past. Here is mystery babylon. Iraq, New York City, and the City of London, are mystery babylon. These international criminal bankers control the world, and it's central banks, and that is why they are in Iraq today. They also are in the process of overthrowing all nations like libya who will not sucumb to their plan of world economic rule.

I also forgot to add the Israeli state, because they are also involved in this scheme. They appear to be from what I can gather from scripture, the Mother of Harlots, and the judeo christians being the harlot daughters mentioned in scriptures.

In my own opinion it would be becuase currency traditionally has things on it that are associated with that country whether it is a person object or an idea. Iraq has a history that goes back all the way back to and beyond biblical times. To me it is just logical these ancient art works would be on the currency.

• Upvote 2

I also forgot to add the Israeli state, because they are also involved in this scheme. They appear to be from what I can gather from scripture, the Mother of Harlots, and the judeo christians being the harlot daughters mentioned in scriptures.

Why not sprinkle a little bit of "It's Bush's fault" on top?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

if you look at the bank note for the 25k dinar on the CBI webpage , it says that the image in the middle on the back is " King Hammurabi. Credited with writing the first code of law in human history, he founded the First Dynasty of Babylon in 1700 BC, leading Babylonia into a period of great prosperity"

Will

• Upvote 3

You are asking why these symbols were put on these bills or currency in the last 8 years...

Interesting question but it seems that they had to appeal to several tribes and not one. The person who created these notes was an american.

Now as for the FEDERAL RESERVE involvement, well that remains to be seen. No Idea? Yet, we could come up with great conspiracy theories.

I did see an article on this and if I had it available I would give you the link but please look this up. I am sure you will read the true info on it all.

Lets just try not to come up with outlandish theories.

PEACE

Had to appeal to several tribes? Believe me, when I say tribes care not for any ancient Babylonian entity to be depicted on the back of their currency. Powerful men with occult agendas do.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In my own opinion it would be becuase currency traditionally has things on it that are associated with that country whether it is a person object or an idea. Iraq has a history that goes back all the way back to and beyond biblical times. To me it is just logical these ancient art works would be on the currency.

Yes, like the pyramid with the eye on top on our $1 bill

• Upvote 1

Although it might be neat to think about, everything doesn't need to be tied to the Bible. Countries revalue currencies all the time. This doesn't mean Iraq should be viewed as "Babylon"

Iraq is the original babylon, and now it is tied in with the biblical mystery babylon of the last days of the governments ruled by satan.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There are so many interpretations concerning the identity of the "Babylon" of Revelation....people just falsely reinterpret Scripture to fit current events. This currency revalue has nothing to do with it!!

2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

2Pe 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

if you look at the bank note for the 25k dinar on the CBI webpage , it says that the image in the middle on the back is " King Hammurabi. Credited with writing the first code of law in human history, he founded the First Dynasty of Babylon in 1700 BC, leading Babylonia into a period of great prosperity"

Will

I think Moses would disagree as to who wrote the "first code of law in human history..."

• Upvote 1

There is no country ruled by satan right now......it's people that are motivated by him to do his work........either you are with the Lord or not. No matter what you think about Israel it is God's chosen country and He will defend it to the end......the Christians in that country are there to bring the people to the Messiah that they should have accepted centuries ago....and......when Israel was talked about being a harlot .......that was all the old testament and God was talking about the love He had for Israel but she like a harlot and went and served other god's......when He strictly gave instruction not too. When Jesus came, their Messiah, they didn't accept Him...they were looking for someone to save their country and what God wanted was to change their wicked hearts. What Jesus did on the cross took away all the stuff that God was mad about towards Israel and the Jewish Christians now are doing what they are suppose to do....telling the country again that their Messiah has come and that He loves them and is coming back again for them. It is all quite simple.....Iraq is part of prophecy and it is part of God's plan to bring wealth to His people so that they can do His work....... There will be many Iraqi's that will come to know the Lord because the most wonderful Christian nation is now in Iraq!

• Upvote 1