Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

YOU DO THE MATH - USD vs. GBP

Dinar Buddy

Not knowing the RV Rate or Date we we are not doing the right math to determine our rate if it goes up against the pound. The GBP is not $1.6107, but $.6107 to the USD. So if we see a rate of $3.22 to the GBP the calculation is $1.9664. :huh:

The pumpers are trying to make the opportunity look bigger than it really is... they want us to purchase more than we can afford.

Be set on your investment and wait to see what happens.

Go RV

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Not knowing the RV Rate or Date we we are not doing the right math to determine our rate if it goes up against the pound. The GBP is not $1.6107, but $.6107 to the USD. So if we see a rate of $3.22 to the GBP the calculation is $1.9664. :huh:

The pumpers are trying to make the opportunity look bigger than it really is... they want us to purchase more than we can afford.

Go RV

If you or right about the pumpers I hope they all fall of the earth. People by now you should know the game, there or so many just nasty dirty outright liars, and they will reap their rewards someday, and it will not be pretty. Cant everyone see how wrong all this intel or so called intel is, we have a woman poppy 2 I think swears she talked to Oakie last night and then by 10am this morning it was put out that Oakie did not have a clue what was going on, someone tapped his email and used his name. Then later Oakie is upset for letting the information out, kind of sounds like the Weiner scandal. I do not know what kind of game these butt heads or playing but I would love to be locked in a room with all the yo-yos for about 5 minutes, cause that is about how long it would take. Maybe not even that long because none of the goof balls have any gonads, they or all liars, cheats and thiefs.

Edited by TELLTHETRUTH
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Go RV

Sorry you're wrong. 1 GBP is worth 1.61 USD not .61. You have it backwards. The GBP is worth more than the USD at this time, minus the spread of course. So Says..................DayTrader

• Upvote 1

Sorry you're wrong. 1 GBP is worth 1.61 USD not .61. You have it backwards. The GBP is worth more than the USD at this time, minus the spread of course. So Says..................DayTrader

Ahh you beat me to it!

GBP is worth more than USD

So if the IQD came out @ 3.22 to the GBP

You would simply take $3.22 x 1.61 = $5.18

Give or take considering a spread.

Probably within reason how pumpers calculate such an incredibly high rate above $3...

In otherwords, I doubt it.. The $3.22, if real would likely be US value.

• Upvote 1

Ahh you beat me to it!

GBP is worth more than USD

So if the IQD came out @ 3.22 to the GBP

You would simply take $3.22 x 1.61 = $5.18

Give or take considering a spread.

Probably within reason how pumpers calculate such an incredibly high rate above $3...

In otherwords, I doubt it.. The $3.22, if real would likely be US value.

I don't think the GBP has any relevence here (unless that is your local currency). Oil is traded in USD, so that will be what the rate is based upon. cool.gif

I don't think the GBP has any relevence here (unless that is your local currency). Oil is traded in USD, so that will be what the rate is based upon. cool.gif

Right. And the USD is also the World's Reserve Currency, so that is what any RV would be related to.

Well, if what I recall is correct..

The 40-year agreement with OPEC countries ends in 2013...

Will they re-new?

Will they extend?

Or will it just expire?

If the USD loses its petro-dollar status, it would also very likely lose its #1 reserve currency status.

Making for a considerable drop in demand, which means a drop in value. (Ruh-roh...)

Makes you wonder, as many people 'flock' to gold...

Are we going to be a gold-based currency again?

Surely, another 40 year agreement may be out of the question... 40 years from now, we may be driving solar powered flying cars... No body knows..

• Upvote 1

Would be great if it did RV at 3.22. Can't see what difference it would make if we signed another agreement with OPEC anyway. They haven't honored any of their commitments. Read somewhere that they promised at the signing they would keep oil prices down for the US and in return we wouldn't drill for oil where it would count. I could be wrong, and misread the article, so if I did Sorry.

Will they re-new?

Will they extend?

Or will it just expire?

If the USD loses its petro-dollar status, it would also very likely lose its #1 reserve currency status.

Making for a considerable drop in demand, which means a drop in value. (Ruh-roh...)

Surely, another 40 year agreement may be out of the question... 40 years from now, we may be driving solar powered flying cars... No body knows..

Hey!....we agree!...it would not be good for us if the US loses the petro-dollar status...it does create demand for the dollar which is always a good thing.

Go RV

The pumpers don't make the mistake you made. The pumper say "the rate is 3.68... in pounds!!!" Which indeed means you divide $3.86 by 0.6107 and you do get a higher amount in $$.

I'm not saying they are correct. But this is the rationale behind it.

The USD is the worlds reserve "fiat" currency...and it ain't worth what the FED says it's worth...

That said...I'll take what ever the Dinar RV's at , whether it be against the GBP, or the USD....

Or maybe even against the Shekel...lol

The best things in life RV

:) yak

Go RV

I am fully expecting it to go up against the USD rather than the GBP. They are using the dollar over there, and that is what oil sells are using pretty much all over.

Right. And the USD is also the World's Reserve Currency, so that is what any RV would be related to.

Google 'currency pegs' to see how many countries not pegged to the dollar.

Most of the middle east is pegged to the dollar so there is every chance IQD will remain with the dollar.

Time will tell, usually does.

Will they re-new?

Will they extend?

Or will it just expire?

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants - but debt is the money of slaves

-Norm Franz, "Money and Wealth in the New Millenium"

and the Dinar is ?

( funny how so many sheeple think of debt as wealth btw)

Edited by Quattro 8

The Math IS as stated in the opening response.'

If the ratio of US$ to GBP is $1 - $1.60 and the RV is $3.68 to the GBP, then you would divide the $3.68 by $1.60 to get the US$ amount of $2.3 against the US$.

You dont Multiply $3.68 * $1.60 to get the US$ amount. another way to look at it is if you take the US$ of $1 and divide it by the GBP of $1.6 you get 62.5%. take that times the $3.68 and you get....$2.3 against the US$

the GBP is higher than the US$ at this time, so why would the US$ amount be higher than the GBP amount., if t come out at $3.68 to the US$ then it would be $5.88 to the GBP.

Been in this for a long time and not sure how this math gets so messed up.