Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

there still is hope the US holds Dinar

tim5400

U.S. Holdings of Foreign Securities

Table 20. Market value of U.S. holdings of foreign long-term securities, by country, as of

selected survey dates (continued)

Country or category

December

December

December

December

December

December

2007 r

December

Uganda 5 * 0 0 0 0 2

Ukraine 203 603 1,548 1,276 1,506 2,137 931

United Kingdom 430,882 563,955 627,365 722,849 919,343 1,002,156 562,247

Uruguay 603 603 1,303 1,073 1,694 1,962 1,244

Uzbekistan 1 4 0 0 0 0 0

Venezuela 3,655 5,303 6,863 6,003 6,097 5,426 3,594

Vietnam 21 81 113 306 238 248 199

Zambia 5 5 2 12 16 82 36

Zimbabwe 88 61 68 79 203 200 76

Country Unknown 40 35 * * 0 0 0

International Organizations 11,878 17,552 18,162 18,986 19,369 22,548 20,694

Middle East oil-exporters2 602 990 1,454 2,693 5,829 10,467 7,102

African oil-exporters3 636 320 191 222 97 772 398

Total 2,169,735 2,953,781 3,553,387 4,345,891 5,623,019 6,862,744 4,009,053

r Revisedhttp://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/international/exchange-rate-policies/Documents/FX%20Report%20Final%205-27-11.pdf

2. Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates iraq is listed here but it is not broken down by country...LETS HOPE

Edited by tim5400
  • Upvote 1

Well there ya go! Do you really think this whole orchestrated plan would not include a stockpile of dinar? Ha! Don't think the big boys would allow us in the door and miss the opportunity themselves! emot-shakehead.gif

Thanks for the post Tim5400! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

IF OUR GOV'T HAS DINAR WHICH I BELIEVE THEY DO AND....THEY HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER THIS...YOU CAN DEPEND ON ONE THING.....OBAMA WILL PULL OUT THIS ACE IN THE HOLE CLOSER TO ELECTIONS. MY COMMENT IS PURELY CONJECTURE AND BASED ON NOTHING BUT LOGIC. GO RV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

looking forward to keep'em'wlkngfnny two cents on this.

good post. go rv.

yeah..... just searched a little this morning..not sure if Iraq is listed as a courtesy OR the US does hold dinar.... the US can be awfully sneaky too!!!

this says nothing about dinar.... i dont understand why people in this forum love to twist info to pump dinar sales...

You are right ..it says nothing of Dinar or rial or pesos or pounds ..it says securities...which could mean currencys...IM HOPING as far as a pumper..BS..I quit buying dinar years ago and I would not suggest buying more to anyone..I dont tell anyone about this investment because I DONT WANT to be the one they come back and ***** to......so back off

Thanks Tim, keep searching for good news!

However, cash is not typically considered a security; most especially not a long term security.

This is mostly in reference to Bonds and Treasury Bills and the like...

thanks for the info..i wasnt aware of the differences..thanks for the education..never hurts to learn

Edited by tim5400
  • Upvote 1

IF OUR GOV'T HAS DINAR WHICH I BELIEVE THEY DO AND....THEY HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER THIS...YOU CAN DEPEND ON ONE THING.....OBAMA WILL PULL OUT THIS ACE IN THE HOLE CLOSER TO ELECTIONS. MY COMMENT IS PURELY CONJECTURE AND BASED ON NOTHING BUT LOGIC. GO RV

Logic and Obama in the same sentence...there is something you don't see everyday! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

this says nothing about dinar.... i dont understand why people in this forum love to twist info to pump dinar sales...

I honestly do not think this post was intended to pump dinar sales. I do believe we all are searching as hard as we can to keep validity in this investment during a time of so much contradicting, and misinforming news. At this time anything positive, or hope bringing that can be brought to the table is welcome in my honest opinion as long as it is not intended to misinform. ;)

• Upvote 2

If President Obama has any influence on this, I would think that pushing for the RV sooner rather than later would put him in a brighter light. The tax revenue, spending, and creation of jobsin America through an RV would have so much more power and affect than the hoopla of the RV. Americans that need jobs don't care about Iraq.

Bringing wealth to Americans now is far more powerful for all Americans. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Just wondering, where did all of the dollars the Iraqis are using come from. Oil revenues have been frozen in the DFI fund.....correct? Did they come only from the US banks and traders buying the dinar? It sure doesn't seem like that would be enough to fund their country and why would their government pass them on to citizens? Just wondering cause there are obviously a lot of dollars in Iraq that came from somewhere. Maybe we just gave them to Iraq. Probably not. :-)

Thanks Tim, keep searching for good news!

However, cash is not typically considered a security; most especially not a long term security.

This is mostly in reference to Bonds and Treasury Bills and the like...

I would have to agree with your statments......

Just wondering, where did all of the dollars the Iraqis are using come from. Oil revenues have been frozen in the DFI fund.....correct? Did they come only from the US banks and traders buying the dinar? It sure doesn't seem like that would be enough to fund their country and why would their government pass them on to citizens? Just wondering cause there are obviously a lot of dollars in Iraq that came from somewhere. Maybe we just gave them to Iraq. Probably not. :-)

DFI funds have never been frozen....its like a checking account.....all their spending money comes from oil revenues....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

DFI funds have never been frozen....its like a checking account.....all their spending money comes from oil revenues....

So you're saying the government of Iraq issued/payed it's people in dollars instead of dinar?

So you're saying the government of Iraq issued/payed it's people in dollars instead of dinar?

Not at all....that money can be easily exchanged into dinar....and they could easily sell some of that in the auctions they hold and get dinar in return as well....that's the benefit of having the USD because its so easily converted

Not at all....that money can be easily exchanged into dinar....and they could easily sell some of that in the auctions they hold and get dinar in return as well....that's the benefit of having the USD because its so easily converted

It's the logistics of how so many dollars got into the hands of the people of Iraq that I question. Why would the government let the people get dollars since they are going to them first after oil purchases.

If they don't have any Dinars in the Treasury they are about to have a lot via nation wide investors. It's all good. So Says............DayTrader

yes your right on that ..

securities are "NOT" currency .. its foriegn debt and they are not collaterolized with currency .. if someone has currency they dont borrow and use cash as collateral

Include as asset-backed securities all collateralized mortgage obligations (CMOs), collateralized bond

obligations (CBOs), collateralized loan obligations (CLOs), collateralized debt obligations (CDOs), and other

securities which give the purchaser a claim against the cash flows generated by pools of:

• Mortgages;

• Credit card receivables;

• Automobile loans;

• Consumer and personal loans;

• Commercial and industrial loans and other whole loans; and

• Other assets...

how old is that info .. i could of swore we forgave iraq debts

heres a site that explains securities >>> its not currency .. its debt .. http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/tic/Documents/shc2009r.pdf

if ya read enough of this you can see we own over 5 trillion of foriegn debt ...

and if ya look hard enough you will find out we owe just over 4 trillion in foriegn debt, our biggest debt is to china of just over 1 trillion in bonds they bought ...second to japan who owns just under a trillion in bonds

but what that means is our country is up by 1 trillion on foriegn debt

the rest of our debt is domestic .. from us treasury bonds .. social security .. medicare ..medicaid .. and about 1 trillion in this war on terror

It's the logistics of how so many dollars got into the hands of the people of Iraq that I question. Why would the government let the people get dollars since they are going to them first after oil purchases.

Just a theory... But maybe higher officials or wealthier citizens prefer the lower-class use USD. In the event of a true R/V, the more that are holding USD over IQD the better. What this means, is that the wealthy become wealthier while the lower incomes remain the same... If a large % of the population were to be sitting on high #s of IQD... You would suddenly have a disruption in the market as many would likely buy more goods and services. Pushing up the prices as demand would increase, as supply would decrease.

The lower class income people would not benefit.. But if the rich are getting richer, they likely may not change their spending habits. They'll put their funds into a bank, and sit on it like they were already doing.

So suppressing speculation may help from foreigners, but, it may help also as well within their nation...

This would continue to separate the elite from the lower class, and any middle-class that were to eventually exist would be due to an establish private sector.

Just a theory, but it does hold a little bit of relevance...

• Upvote 2

I watched an Anthony Bourdain No Reservations last night, he was in the Kurdish region of Iraq. One of his bodyguards stated that a Kurd mentioned that if anyone try to destroy what they had built,(the Kurds in their respected region), that they would fight to the end to protect it. The guard then added that they have plenty of money from their oil revenues to support such a stand. One Kurdish man added that they,the region, have 17% of Iraq's oil... without the violence that other parts of Iraq experience.

I remembered reading this when we first took over Iraq, here is the link to the story. Short version, saddam had over 650 million in his palace. http://www.voanews.com/burmese/news/a-27-a-2003-04-20-1-1-93485999.html, in the article it said that the money was airlifted to Kuwait for safekeeping. Wonder who has it now?

Would it really matter?....if they US holds trillions of IQD....who is going to pay them?...Iraq can't cover even a small RV if we hold a significant amount of IQD....they can't use oil as they only bring in about 90 billion US per year of oil revenue and need this money to run their country...it can't just appear out of thin air...they can't keep their electricity on...they aren't going to save us.

• Upvote 1

Would it really matter?....if they US holds trillions of IQD....who is going to pay them?...Iraq can't cover even a small RV if we hold a significant amount of IQD....they can't use oil as they only bring in about 90 billion US per year of oil revenue and need this money to run their country...it can't just appear out of thin air...they can't keep their electricity on...they aren't going to save us.

If it weren't true, it would be funny...