Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Continental Currency Exchange

Heinzy444

This is not A rumour ... a senior TD Bank Manager in Canada (that owns Dinar) but is unable to buy Dinar via her Bank was purchasing IQD from Continental Currency Exchange (Canada) - she noted on Fri. they have officially stopped buying and selling (although I think it's been about 10 days total) - when asked why, the agent at CCE stated that big changes were coming to the IQD on Aug.28/29 2011 - I just called CCE 10 minutes ago and am now getting a new excuse - she said the Gov. just restricted the currency (not sure if ours or theirs)? Take this how you want to; RV/RI or simply that the new currency is about to make it's appearance.

I'm new here (although not new to the IQD - 5 years and counting) - Good luck to all - this may be our final week of waiting.

Heinzy

Good morning and welcome to DV!

This information sounds interesting and postive, if it can be verified and or confirmed!

Thank you,

GG

Thanks All... I bring no fiction ... You can call any CCE and confirm what I've posted - although, go easy, don't want to anger them. I have purchased from CCE in the past at $1100/million approx. - so they did sell, that's 100% fact - and they bought back at a dismal $630/mil. - but who's selling, right?? Stay in holding pattern - I think we are almost there. I bought all my IQD at a bank over the years, and then CCE later on in the game

I'm in the ISX too, glad to see Warka making a comeback - my portfolio was going in the toilet with them not trading - maybe Standard Chartered Bank will revive them soon.

This is not A rumour ... a senior TD Bank Manager in Canada (that owns Dinar) but is unable to buy Dinar via her Bank was purchasing IQD from Continental Currency Exchange (Canada) - she noted on Fri. they have officially stopped buying and selling (although I think it's been about 10 days total) - when asked why, the agent at CCE stated that big changes were coming to the IQD on Aug.28/29 2011 - I just called CCE 10 minutes ago and am now getting a new excuse - she said the Gov. just restricted the currency (not sure if ours or theirs)? Take this how you want to; RV/RI or simply that the new currency is about to make it's appearance.

I'm new here (although not new to the IQD - 5 years and counting) - Good luck to all - this may be our final week of waiting.

Heinzy

I can verify Heinzy's post. I am in Canada also and posted a similar story almost 2 weeks ago.

P.S. They ALSO stopped selling the Dong.

• Upvote 3

Heinzy, if you are new, you will have to ketchup on the DV members.

ketchup, catch up ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - yes, although, I've heard and seen it all I think - I bought mine in Hawaii 5+years ago - a guy in my complex that flew an Appache in and out of Iraq/Kuwait suggested I buy - the rest is history....

Heinzy, if you are new, you will have to ketchup on the DV members.

. . . that is, if you can mustard up the courage to do so, and not let the wackos and naysayers annoy you.

Lettuce all stay positive throughout the rest of this ride.

Welcome Heinzy!

Peace Out

• Upvote 8

Very interesting.

Could a Canadian please back this up, make the phone calls needed?

We do need someone to do this, and then make a report.

You're allowed to call Canada from anywhere in the world LOL - just google the exchange and the numbers pop up - they are open until 5pm today - the one's in malls. There are almost 20 of them in Ontario/Canada .

The Dong ? was not aware they even carried the Dong - that one's a stretch for me - maybe in 5 -10 years - IQD is about to pop now in my opinion.

Edited by Heinzy444

You're allowed to call Canada from anywhere in the world LOL - just google the exchange and the numbers pop up - they are open until 5pm today - the one's in malls. There are almost 20 of them in Ontario/Canada .

The Dong ? was not aware they even carried the Dong - that one's a stretch for me - maybe in 5 -10 years - IQD is about to pop now in my opinion.

I agree with inflation at 7.1% you know dang well shabbs is getting anxious to push that RV button, its going down soon.tongue.gif

Welcome aboard H444.

Thanks for the information.

I had a Canadian experience of my own regarding my Dinar that I'll share:

Back in late May I took a road trip to Calgary, and when I reached the border to enter Canada the border patrol held me up for a considerably long time to check me out thoroughly. Since I was traveling alone and it was in the middle of the week, I guess I looked suspicious. Anyway, while I was told to have a seat inside the facility, the agent went through all of my belongings I had locked away in the rear of my vehicle, and discovered that I had a large amount of IQD stored away in my stuff. He methodically counted each and every note, and even checked the receipts for purchase that I also carried with me.

He then returned to the facility and called me to answer why I was carrying such currency, to which I replied that I am an investor. Since it did not equal or exceed the $10,000 dollar value (being only worth $1170 per million), I knew I didn't need to declare it beforehand, but he seemed more than a little agitated for some reason. In fact, on one of my receipts it showed that I had my IQD shipped to another person, to which he very forcefully implied that I must be doing something illicit. My honest explanation was that I had it shipped to a business associate's place of business because I was unavailable to receive and sign for that particular delivery.

Anyway, after putting me through the third degree about my IQD, he said a very interesting thing. His comment was, "if the rate equals a dollar you should sell it." Now, I don't know why he said such a thing, and to be quite honest I was a little surprised that he even knew anything at all about it, especially with regard to its rate.

Needless to say, I was cleared to continue on my way, and had no further incident on my trip. I might add that my intention all along was to see if I could transport it across the border, and of course I certainly answered that question.

This is NOT a rumor, so those of you reading this are welcome to bash away. As you can see, I didn't bother starting a thread to share this with anyone even though I have wanted to since it occurred. The larger point to be made is that our IQD is currency, as well as our personal property, which we may freely transport anywhere we choose, that is unless and until there are laws written to stop us.

Edited by billio0
  • Upvote 6