Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Continental Currency Exchange

Heinzy444

Heinzy444, I too am from Canada and have purchased my IQD from continental currency exchange in Niagara, I contacted CCE around here about 2 weeks ago after Barriegirl posted and they told me that they could no longer get the IQD from their supplier, I contacted CCE in Toronto (on yorkdale) yesterday and got some bogus line about the IQD being obsolete, and they can no longer obtain it, so IMO there is something going on. I sure hope you are right and this is going to happen this weekend, my family certainly could use a boost financially. Good luck to all, and thanks for posting!

. . . that is, if you can mustard up the courage to do so, and not let the wackos and naysayers annoy you.

Lettuce all stay positive throughout the rest of this ride.

Welcome Heinzy!

Peace Out

Hmmm... let me chew on this for awhile... if it sits well in my gut then I know everything will come out alright in the end...

• Upvote 1

well, if anybody makes any last minute dinar purchases, dont forget to type in "heinzy 444" in the promo code box.

Nope I'm done ...and I have nothing to sell.. if no change by tomor. I'll just be checking in on "what's new" occasionally. I've had enough of the jerk offs here.

We will soon see,I'm thinking we got a new pumper, whoops I mean GURU.

Creative post... how may parrots do we have on this site?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

sorry to burst your bubble but that is not correct.

Quote: Limited Time Only, Limited Amounts of 500 Dinar Notes In Stock, First Come First Served

and also-We have 5,000 Iraqi Dinar Notes and Vietnamese Dong in Stock and Ready to Ship!

Its right there on the site. They are not saying that is all they have left and are ONLY selling 500 dinar notes and dongs. They are just saying "Get'em while they're hot!" because of the huge mark-up.

$1,000,000 Dinar in 25k uncirculated notes-$1,180

$1,000,000 Dinar in 500 uncirculated notes-$3,750

Over 3X more......go check it out

That is what the big hype is here lately for getting the smaller denoms.

I agree, i have a variety of denominations. In Stock??? I had to wait for mine. The bank didn't have them in stock. About 10 days for Dong and 8 to 10 for dinar. It's a far fetch.

What would be the link to this unnamed executive?

Heinzy my friend, a hamburger always needs some catsup and you make a great one! :lol:

Did You know that in Holland that they don't use your product much on French fries? The Dutch like Mayo! :o

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What would be the link to this unnamed executive?

Heinzy my friend, a hamburger always needs some catsup and you make a great one! :lol:

Did You know that in Holland that they don't use your product much on French fries? The Dutch like Mayo! :o

Before you get all bent out of shape - only a portion of this post is directed at you - the rest is just a generalization of what seems to transpire here on a regular basis:

Do people still read threads and posts before commenting, or have people become so jaded here thet they just blurt out the same stand by Guru / Pumper crap as the handful of neanderthals before them? And why would you need her name? it has nothing to do with this thread - it's the source of her info we were most concerned about - CCE - and, "if" you took the time to read through the thread, several people actually called and confirmed various pertinent information through CCE. I see some of you probably got into this IQD roller coaster ride via the same way you researched and provided commentary on this thread - half assed - I mean really, what are some of you doing here ? The level of anger and negativity with a lot of you astounds me. Find a buyer and get out now, why go on with your constant daily misery and frustration?

Edited by Heinzy444
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Before you get all bent out of shape - only a portion of this post is directed at you - the rest is just a generalization of what seems to transpire here on a regular basis:

Do people still read threads and posts before commenting, or have people become so jaded here thet they just blurt out the same stand by Guru / Pumper crap as the handful of neanderthals before them? And why would you need her name? it has nothing to do with this thread - it's the source of her info we were most concerned about - CCE - and, "if" you took the time to read through the thread, several people actually called and confirmed various pertinent information through CCE. I see some of you probably got into this IQD roller coaster ride via the same way you researched and provided commentary on this thread - half assed - I mean really, what are some of you doing here ? The level of anger and negativity with a lot of you astounds me. Find a buyer and get out now, why go on with your constant daily misery and frustration?

I am a little surprised that you are somewhat bewildered at some of the farfetched posts or questionable behavior exhibited by some of these clowns. Some of these posters are probably Super Lotto experts too; their portfolio consists of lotto tickets alongside their dinar and left over Green stamps. Who knows, someday they might get lucky.

But, there also are a few individuals who are grounded, well versed in economics and study geopolitical events to better understand the current situation. Those persons share their point of view fairly with the intent to clarify the state of Dinar as they see it. They also imply an objective counter point is always welcome.

It is somewhat a letdown to begin to follow a thread of promising intel or point of view only to find that after 3 or 4 pages it degrades into a shoving match by first year (fill in the blank) students shoving the latest version of Webster Thesauarus at each other. Why, do they do this you ask? That is the question isn't it? Well, it is so tempting to ink my armchair psychological diagnosis but what good would that do? Everbody really does know why they post what they do - some are just more honest about it than others.

Hang in there; you seem like a person who would rather solve a problem than create a problem. Create your own forum BS filter to weed out the trollers, temptors, excitors, gurus, naysayers, gamblers, scam & sham artists, wife beaters and methodists* and enjoy the ride...

*Apologies to Mel Brooks B)

I am a little surprised that you are somewhat bewildered at some of the farfetched posts or questionable behavior exhibited by some of these clowns. Some of these posters are probably Super Lotto experts too; their portfolio consists of lotto tickets alongside their dinar and left over Green stamps. Who knows, someday they might get lucky.

But, there also are a few individuals who are grounded, well versed in economics and study geopolitical events to better understand the current situation. Those persons share their point of view fairly with the intent to clarify the state of Dinar as they see it. They also imply an objective counter point is always welcome.

It is somewhat a letdown to begin to follow a thread of promising intel or point of view only to find that after 3 or 4 pages it degrades into a shoving match by first year (fill in the blank) students shoving the latest version of Webster Thesauarus at each other. Why, do they do this you ask? That is the question isn't it? Well, it is so tempting to ink my armchair psychological diagnosis but what good would that do? Everbody really does know why they post what they do - some are just more honest about it than others.

Hang in there; you seem like a person who would rather solve a problem than create a problem. Create your own forum BS filter to weed out the trollers, temptors, excitors, gurus, naysayers, gamblers, scam & sham artists, wife beaters and methodists* and enjoy the ride...

*Apologies to Mel Brooks B)

Well said.. thanks... Mel Brooks :) He who hesitates is poor.

• Downvote 2

This is not A rumour ... a senior TD Bank Manager in Canada (that owns Dinar) but is unable to buy Dinar via her Bank was purchasing IQD from Continental Currency Exchange (Canada) - she noted on Fri. they have officially stopped buying and selling (although I think it's been about 10 days total) - when asked why, the agent at CCE stated that big changes were coming to the IQD on Aug.28/29 2011 - I just called CCE 10 minutes ago and am now getting a new excuse - she said the Gov. just restricted the currency (not sure if ours or theirs)? Take this how you want to; RV/RI or simply that the new currency is about to make it's appearance.

I'm new here (although not new to the IQD - 5 years and counting) - Good luck to all - this may be our final week of waiting.

Heinzy

You or full of bssssssssssssssssssss

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

do your dd before calling bs, we in canada all know they stopped selling,

Bite me.

do your dd before calling bs, we in canada all know they stopped selling,

Another genius hits the thread with his words of wisdom - aw gee thanks Gomer what would we do without you?

Edited by Heinzy444
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I hear ya, let's see here, you came on here and posted about the CCE which I and many others backed you up on

because it was and always will be the truth, some even gave numbers to call to verify.

But the truth doesn't matter to many of these fluoride induced minions because they are incapable of understanding

anything like facts that are provided for them as a form of information that may or may not be related to the RV news they all want.

You can paint the elephant in their living room pink or plaid, they still will be unable to see it.

I don't know one Canadian here in Ontario that bought through one of these so called "pumpers", why would we want to?

We bought ours from the banks or the CCE at the market rate, not some inflated rip off price.

So how do some of these so called people get off calling you a "pumper"? They have no clue what reality is unless they see it on their TV's.

Just do what most Canadians do and shake your head and laugh, stress is overrated and not really necessary, they can have it all.

Most people in here are intelligent and have appreciation for posts like yours. They are the ones who will prosper from any profits we may receive.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1