Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIES Saturday Nite Chit Chat

DinarThug

CNN. We Put Up With This Chit To Bring U The Chat.

[footforward] OKIE OIL MAN will you still get your 15 mins heads up before this goes down?

[so blessed] Okie oil man what should we be looking for?

[OKIE OIL MAN] FOOTFORWARD--I RECEIVED WHAT I NEEDED TO KNOW LATE LAST NIGHT

[procomp1] Okie we all hope and pray this happens on your birthday

[OKIE OIL MAN] SO BLESSED---ON COMING TRAFFIC

[OKIE OIL MAN] PROCOMP1--BEFORE

[OKIE OIL MAN] THNX SCAN

[scotti g] Hey you ole salty dog! Glad to see you here putting smiles on everyones faces!

[papa] OKIE OIL MAN is the fire dept coming out to take care of all those candles on your cake love ya buddy

[OKIE OIL MAN] PAPA--NO BURN LAW NOW IN EFFECT---THAT MANY CANDLES IS PROHIBITED NOW BY LAW

[OKIE OIL MAN] I CAN'T RESPOND TO ALL WHO ADDRESS ME BUT I AM READING

[scotti g] SweetQueen I thought I would fly in wing formation with OKIE OIL MAN

[OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI G--YOU OUT ON WEEKEND PAROLE???

[faithblossoms] OKIE: Can you say whats goin on in San Antonio?

[sweetQueen] scotti g I have wings too, so I will fly with both of you.

[OKIE OIL MAN] FAITHBLOSSOMS---NOPE

[so blessed] Okie oil man we looking at mon/tues before your bd

[OKIE OIL MAN] SO BLESSED YEP

[semperFi] Anyone know about monday being a dayoff in iraq

[OKIE OIL MAN] SEMPERFI--COVER STORY

[dclawson] will monday being a holiday in Iraq makes us wait til Tuesday?

[OKIE OIL MAN] DCLAWSON-NO

[Coleman13] Are we still looking at 25-30 on the Dong?

[OKIE OIL MAN] COLEMAN--I HAVE SAID AND WILL STAY WITH THREE TO THREE AND SEVEN TENTH CENTS ON THE DONG

[ReadytoRetire] OKIE OIL MAN Is there anything that can stop the RV this time???

[OKIE OIL MAN] READYTORETIRE---GOD

[Dinars] OKIE OIL MAN Last I heard, Shabibi was concerned about the market and so was being extremely cautious. So, even though the market dropped Thursday and Friday he was still willing to move forward?

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINARS--ALL WAS SETTLED LAST TUESDAY NIGHT--MARKETS HAVE NO EFFECT NOW

[bboy] OKIE OIL MAN Okie, assuming that IQD is going to be par or better with Kuwait, is Kuwait supposed to rv when IQD rvs???

[OKIE OIL MAN] BBOY-UNKNOWN

[imperium] shooting

[RichGirl] Okie will all banks cash us out or only DB?

[OKIE OIL MAN] RICHGIRL--MULTIPLICITY OF OPTIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO YOU

[jonnywg] katt is dong still projected 25-30

[OKIE OIL MAN] JONNYWG--3---TO 3.7 CENTS

[Strangest Secret] OKIE OIL MAN - quick question- want your thoughts on cashing in with USD or CND- for us north of the border=thinking we may catch the swing up on the USD if we cash in with USD? thanks

[feelrod] OKIE OIL MAN any other info regarding UST cashouts

[dinarolk] scotti g Thankyou

[joe9788] OKIE OIL MAN since you were spotted behind bush sr. on the cheney doc. last night, my wife was wondering if you held any position in his cabinet??

[RichGirl] Thank You

[scotti g] dinarolk You betcha!

[OKIE OIL MAN] SECRET--CANADA IS IN BETTER FINANCIAL SHAPE THAN THE USA---YOUR CALL

[footforward] OKIE OIL MAN id agree. probably am biased because im canadian

[junior35] OKIE OIL MAN will dong and dinar be in the same basket?

[OKIE OIL MAN] JOE--PERSONAL FRIENDS ONLY--NO OFFICIAL POSITION

[OKIE OIL MAN] JUNIOR--NO

[scotti g] junior35 I can help in that one! We do not believe so!

[kimberly] trbuck one million dong would be 30 to 37 thousand dollars RV'd at 3 to 3.7 cents

[OKIE OIL MAN] KIMBERLY--YOUR CALCULATIONS ARE CORRECT

[junior35] scotti g OKIE OIL MAN thanks a bunch, look like will be able to double dip then huh?

[OKIE OIL MAN] JUNIOR--TIME ELEMENT MAY NOT PERMIT AND AVAILABILITY MAY BE A PROBLEM---DON'T COUNT ON IT

[beefjerky] Okie you seem mellower this evening, are you glad it's over?

[OKIE OIL MAN] BEEFJERKY--CERTAINLY RELIEVES A LOT OF PRESSURE TRYING TO KEEP EVERYONE UP TO DATE AND INFORMED

[scotti g] OKIE OIL MAN Talked to banker and he can do what you asked earlier!!!!!!!!

[OKIE OIL MAN] THNX SCOTTI G--IT'S A DATE AND I CONFIRM WITH YOU MY INTENTIONS

[so blessed] Okie oil man you are a god send for us. We would of been lost without you. Thank

[OKIE OIL MAN] SO BLESSED--WE WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT YOU ALSO--YOU ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS OKIE AND MAYBE MORESO TO THE LORD

[txgirl] scotti g Can you tell me what banker agreed to do??? or is it just between you guys?

[OKIE OIL MAN] TXGIRL--SCOTTI IS GOING TO FURNISH ME WITH A GAGGLE OF DANCING GIRLS

[sweetQueen] scotti g I'M SO EXCITED... I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT.....

[scotti g] SweetQueen I am ready but I will not dance a jig till I see it in the bank, hear from Bear or I get raptured and then it wont matter!!!!

[crafter] OKIE OIL MAN Thank you for all your work from an old man in Idaho. I only put 1 candle on my B'Day cake after 70

[OKIE OIL MAN] CRAFTER-THEN THAT'S WHAT I WILL DO ALSO

thank thank you

[dinarolk] Okie oil man i want a pic

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINAROLK--LAST PICTURE TAKEN OF ME BROKE THE CAMERA

[Dinars] OKIE OIL MAN I've gotta run, but thanks for answering our questions tonight. Much appreciated.

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINARS--ADIOS

[dannylee] hey omnigirl

[sweetQueen] ANOTHER FLIGHT COMING IN.....

[omnigirl] .................Good AFTERNOON....... THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT NEWS OKIE..... SURE FITS WITH WHAT I HEAR TOO!!! YAY!!!!!.................THE FINISH LINE IS WELL IN VIEW!!!...................................

[dinarup] OKIE OIL MAN I am just getting on chat for today...still trying to find the Cheney article. You sound more matter of fact than ever before Okie. It sounds like we are going to the bank sometime this week, right. Please and TY.

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINARUP-YEP

[4dinar] Okie can you tell us what was said about u being in the back ground while VP Cheney was speaking on the Fox News Broadcast?

[OKIE OIL MAN] 4 DINAR---YES I STATED I WISHED HE WOULD HURRY UP CAUSE I NEEDED TO PEE

[omnigirl] ......................................TIME LINE.... IS.. OKIE WILL HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... HE CAN BUY A NEW AIRPLANE...............

[procomp1] okie if your a old dancing man i would bet you love to listen to bob wills

[OKIE OIL MAN] PROCOMP--MY FAVORITE

[golddust2010] when is Okies birthday?

[Finnigan] 24th

[MrsCaptainD] golddust2010 8/24

[Finnigan] 24th

[OKIE OIL MAN] SWEETQUEEN--YES WE ARE PICKY AND FANATICAL PEOPLE

[cjswest] omnigirl how is Richqueen doing? she busy on the road?

[omnigirl] ........................LAST HEARD SHE WAS SHOVELING YOU KNOW WHAT AT THE STABLE........................

[sweetQueen] OKIE OIL MAN AND DON'T FORGET GOOD AT HEART.....

[Ribeye] OKIE OIL MAN Do you know if we will stand with Isreal?

[OKIE OIL MAN] RIBEYE--IF WE DON'T---WE'RE DOOMED

[omnigirl] .............................SPOKE TO HER TODAY.............SHE IS SUPER!...................

[cincybeliever] omnigirl rate still 5.25 GBP?

[OKIE OIL MAN] RATE IS MID THREES

[cincybeliever] Okie oil man ty

[omnigirl] ...............................................JUST TO BE SURE ..... OKIE.... HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...... ....

[sweetQueen] OKIE OIL MAN RICH QUEEN SEND YOU A CHOCOLATE KISS, AND WISHES YOU A "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

[Ribeye] OKIE OIL MAN What kind of plane should we look for in the sky in your future???

[OKIE OIL MAN] RIBEYE--2 WINGS AND 1 MOTOR AND HOPEFULLY GOING FORWARD

[juicelady] OKIE OIL MAN , OK Okie, here is a question for you. all us ladies have fallen in love with you and we want to know if we will be able to meet you at any of the post RV functions. We all have invisions of what you look like, but we all know what your spirit is all about so it really doesn't matter, but our curiousity and imagination is out of hand.

[OKIE OIL MAN] JUICELADY--I WILL BE THE ONE SMILING THE MOST

[10urout] OKIE: Just got back. Sorry to ask, but is there any news you could recap? Thank You.

[OKIE OIL MAN] 10UROUT--CASE CLOSED--ALL PROBLEMS SOLVED--IT IS FINISHED

[omnigirl] ..................IT IS NOT GRAND? .... ALL ON THE SAME PAGE.... SAME PARAGRAPH.. SAME SENTENCE... SAME WORD....... FINISHED!.....................NOW THAT RINGS A BELL .. EH?

[omnigirl] ........ AS OKIE SAID... THE BELL HAS RUNG.... THAT SHIP HAS SAILED.... THE FINISH LINE IS STEPS AWAY.... AND BEFORE HIS BIRTHDAY.... HOW MUCH BETTER DOES IT GET? DID YOU HEAR THE BELL? WE DID!

[omnigirl] ..........................YOU WILL KNOW RATE SOON ENOUGH..... YOU DO NOT HAVE LONG TO WAIT....

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

HappyVegas picks up the mic and attempts to knock herself out with it to make the Okie'ness stop....

ha ha ha ha...I had the same reaction..felt stupid for opening it then wanted to punch my face for reading it. :lol::D:angry:

If stupidity got us into this mess, then can it get us out of it ? :blink:

Wishwell11

• Upvote 6

[footforward] OKIE OIL MAN will you still get your 15 mins heads up before this goes down?

[so blessed] Okie oil man what should we be looking for?

[OKIE OIL MAN] FOOTFORWARD--I RECEIVED WHAT I NEEDED TO KNOW LATE LAST NIGHT

[procomp1] Okie we all hope and pray this happens on your birthday

[OKIE OIL MAN] SO BLESSED---ON COMING TRAFFIC

[OKIE OIL MAN] PROCOMP1--BEFORE

[OKIE OIL MAN] THNX SCAN

[scotti g] Hey you ole salty dog! Glad to see you here putting smiles on everyones faces!

[papa] OKIE OIL MAN is the fire dept coming out to take care of all those candles on your cake love ya buddy

[OKIE OIL MAN] PAPA--NO BURN LAW NOW IN EFFECT---THAT MANY CANDLES IS PROHIBITED NOW BY LAW

[OKIE OIL MAN] I CAN'T RESPOND TO ALL WHO ADDRESS ME BUT I AM READING

[scotti g] SweetQueen I thought I would fly in wing formation with OKIE OIL MAN

[OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI G--YOU OUT ON WEEKEND PAROLE???

[faithblossoms] OKIE: Can you say whats goin on in San Antonio?

[sweetQueen] scotti g I have wings too, so I will fly with both of you.

[OKIE OIL MAN] FAITHBLOSSOMS---NOPE

[so blessed] Okie oil man we looking at mon/tues before your bd

[OKIE OIL MAN] SO BLESSED YEP

[semperFi] Anyone know about monday being a dayoff in iraq

[OKIE OIL MAN] SEMPERFI--COVER STORY

[dclawson] will monday being a holiday in Iraq makes us wait til Tuesday?

[OKIE OIL MAN] DCLAWSON-NO

[Coleman13] Are we still looking at 25-30 on the Dong?

[OKIE OIL MAN] COLEMAN--I HAVE SAID AND WILL STAY WITH THREE TO THREE AND SEVEN TENTH CENTS ON THE DONG

[ReadytoRetire] OKIE OIL MAN Is there anything that can stop the RV this time???

[OKIE OIL MAN] READYTORETIRE---GOD

[Dinars] OKIE OIL MAN Last I heard, Shabibi was concerned about the market and so was being extremely cautious. So, even though the market dropped Thursday and Friday he was still willing to move forward?

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINARS--ALL WAS SETTLED LAST TUESDAY NIGHT--MARKETS HAVE NO EFFECT NOW

[bboy] OKIE OIL MAN Okie, assuming that IQD is going to be par or better with Kuwait, is Kuwait supposed to rv when IQD rvs???

[OKIE OIL MAN] BBOY-UNKNOWN

[imperium] shooting

[RichGirl] Okie will all banks cash us out or only DB?

[OKIE OIL MAN] RICHGIRL--MULTIPLICITY OF OPTIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO YOU

[jonnywg] katt is dong still projected 25-30

[OKIE OIL MAN] JONNYWG--3---TO 3.7 CENTS

[Strangest Secret] OKIE OIL MAN - quick question- want your thoughts on cashing in with USD or CND- for us north of the border=thinking we may catch the swing up on the USD if we cash in with USD? thanks

[feelrod] OKIE OIL MAN any other info regarding UST cashouts

[dinarolk] scotti g Thankyou

[joe9788] OKIE OIL MAN since you were spotted behind bush sr. on the cheney doc. last night, my wife was wondering if you held any position in his cabinet??

[RichGirl] Thank You

[scotti g] dinarolk You betcha!

[OKIE OIL MAN] SECRET--CANADA IS IN BETTER FINANCIAL SHAPE THAN THE USA---YOUR CALL

[footforward] OKIE OIL MAN id agree. probably am biased because im canadian

[junior35] OKIE OIL MAN will dong and dinar be in the same basket?

[OKIE OIL MAN] JOE--PERSONAL FRIENDS ONLY--NO OFFICIAL POSITION

[OKIE OIL MAN] JUNIOR--NO

[scotti g] junior35 I can help in that one! We do not believe so!

[kimberly] trbuck one million dong would be 30 to 37 thousand dollars RV'd at 3 to 3.7 cents

[OKIE OIL MAN] KIMBERLY--YOUR CALCULATIONS ARE CORRECT

[junior35] scotti g OKIE OIL MAN thanks a bunch, look like will be able to double dip then huh?

[OKIE OIL MAN] JUNIOR--TIME ELEMENT MAY NOT PERMIT AND AVAILABILITY MAY BE A PROBLEM---DON'T COUNT ON IT

[beefjerky] Okie you seem mellower this evening, are you glad it's over?

[OKIE OIL MAN] BEEFJERKY--CERTAINLY RELIEVES A LOT OF PRESSURE TRYING TO KEEP EVERYONE UP TO DATE AND INFORMED

[scotti g] OKIE OIL MAN Talked to banker and he can do what you asked earlier!!!!!!!!

[OKIE OIL MAN] THNX SCOTTI G--IT'S A DATE AND I CONFIRM WITH YOU MY INTENTIONS

[so blessed] Okie oil man you are a god send for us. We would of been lost without you. Thank

[OKIE OIL MAN] SO BLESSED--WE WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT YOU ALSO--YOU ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS OKIE AND MAYBE MORESO TO THE LORD

[txgirl] scotti g Can you tell me what banker agreed to do??? or is it just between you guys?

[OKIE OIL MAN] TXGIRL--SCOTTI IS GOING TO FURNISH ME WITH A GAGGLE OF DANCING GIRLS

[sweetQueen] scotti g I'M SO EXCITED... I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT.....

[scotti g] SweetQueen I am ready but I will not dance a jig till I see it in the bank, hear from Bear or I get raptured and then it wont matter!!!!

[crafter] OKIE OIL MAN Thank you for all your work from an old man in Idaho. I only put 1 candle on my B'Day cake after 70

[OKIE OIL MAN] CRAFTER-THEN THAT'S WHAT I WILL DO ALSO

thank thank you

[dinarolk] Okie oil man i want a pic

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINAROLK--LAST PICTURE TAKEN OF ME BROKE THE CAMERA

[Dinars] OKIE OIL MAN I've gotta run, but thanks for answering our questions tonight. Much appreciated.

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINARS--ADIOS

[dannylee] hey omnigirl

[sweetQueen] ANOTHER FLIGHT COMING IN.....

[omnigirl] .................Good AFTERNOON....... THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT NEWS OKIE..... SURE FITS WITH WHAT I HEAR TOO!!! YAY!!!!!.................THE FINISH LINE IS WELL IN VIEW!!!...................................

[dinarup] OKIE OIL MAN I am just getting on chat for today...still trying to find the Cheney article. You sound more matter of fact than ever before Okie. It sounds like we are going to the bank sometime this week, right. Please and TY.

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINARUP-YEP

[4dinar] Okie can you tell us what was said about u being in the back ground while VP Cheney was speaking on the Fox News Broadcast?

[OKIE OIL MAN] 4 DINAR---YES I STATED I WISHED HE WOULD HURRY UP CAUSE I NEEDED TO PEE

[omnigirl] ......................................TIME LINE.... IS.. OKIE WILL HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... HE CAN BUY A NEW AIRPLANE...............

[procomp1] okie if your a old dancing man i would bet you love to listen to bob wills

[OKIE OIL MAN] PROCOMP--MY FAVORITE

[Finnigan] 24th

[Finnigan] 24th

[OKIE OIL MAN] SWEETQUEEN--YES WE ARE PICKY AND FANATICAL PEOPLE

[cjswest] omnigirl how is Richqueen doing? she busy on the road?

[omnigirl] ........................LAST HEARD SHE WAS SHOVELING YOU KNOW WHAT AT THE STABLE........................

[sweetQueen] OKIE OIL MAN AND DON'T FORGET GOOD AT HEART.....

[Ribeye] OKIE OIL MAN Do you know if we will stand with Isreal?

[OKIE OIL MAN] RIBEYE--IF WE DON'T---WE'RE DOOMED

[omnigirl] .............................SPOKE TO HER TODAY.............SHE IS SUPER!...................

[cincybeliever] omnigirl rate still 5.25 GBP?

[OKIE OIL MAN] RATE IS MID THREES

[cincybeliever] Okie oil man ty

[omnigirl] ...............................................JUST TO BE SURE ..... OKIE.... HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...... ....

[sweetQueen] OKIE OIL MAN RICH QUEEN SEND YOU A CHOCOLATE KISS, AND WISHES YOU A "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

[Ribeye] OKIE OIL MAN What kind of plane should we look for in the sky in your future???

[OKIE OIL MAN] RIBEYE--2 WINGS AND 1 MOTOR AND HOPEFULLY GOING FORWARD

[juicelady] OKIE OIL MAN , OK Okie, here is a question for you. all us ladies have fallen in love with you and we want to know if we will be able to meet you at any of the post RV functions. We all have invisions of what you look like, but we all know what your spirit is all about so it really doesn't matter, but our curiousity and imagination is out of hand.

[OKIE OIL MAN] JUICELADY--I WILL BE THE ONE SMILING THE MOST

[10urout] OKIE: Just got back. Sorry to ask, but is there any news you could recap? Thank You.

[OKIE OIL MAN] 10UROUT--CASE CLOSED--ALL PROBLEMS SOLVED--IT IS FINISHED

[omnigirl] ..................IT IS NOT GRAND? .... ALL ON THE SAME PAGE.... SAME PARAGRAPH.. SAME SENTENCE... SAME WORD....... FINISHED!.....................NOW THAT RINGS A BELL .. EH?

[omnigirl] ........ AS OKIE SAID... THE BELL HAS RUNG.... THAT SHIP HAS SAILED.... THE FINISH LINE IS STEPS AWAY.... AND BEFORE HIS BIRTHDAY.... HOW MUCH BETTER DOES IT GET? DID YOU HEAR THE BELL? WE DID!

[omnigirl] ..........................YOU WILL KNOW RATE SOON ENOUGH..... YOU DO NOT HAVE LONG TO WAIT....

It is horrifying and yet I can't stop reading.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest!

Too easy, Dinar Thug or Tandy go ahead.....

I can't wait to hear what his excuse will be when it doesn't happen.It's like a trashy TV show that I can't quit watching.But I am still dumbfounded why anyone believes him.

That's the beauty of it.....he doesn't give excuses, because nobody confronts him on missed predictions.....because its all coming from the same writer.....brilliant!!!

• Upvote 2

I'm gonna be honest, I kinda wanna smack ya for quoting the whole chat. It was bad enough living through that once! :) ok, I'm over it now.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest!

Lol. Your my kind of person :) was thinking the same thing :) blessings

• Upvote 3

I can't wait to hear what his excuse will be when it doesn't happen.It's like a trashy TV show that I can't quit watching.But I am still dumbfounded why anyone believes him.

Is he even bothering to come up with excuses anymore? From what I've seen he just completely ignores prior prognostications and jumps right into fresh BS spewing. The fact that there's anyone on the face of the planet that buys into this level of retardation makes me think the human race is doomed.

I tend to enjoy Okie's positive posts then all the negativity and lies, maybe he is wrong, but then again, the religious people in the days of Jesus said Jesus was a liar too and was of satan

You're kidding, right? Please do say you're kidding...

Edited by umbertino

(this where it all started and i took it all out. (heh, heh.))

DT, THX for all the hard work. I read this and now my head is spinning and I'm loosing the sight in my right eye, I think. I have an overwhelming urge to jump into the middle of a three ring circus while singing We Are The World. After a pumping like this, I'm so big I can barely stand up.

Go RV?

• Upvote 1