Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

:lol: No, sorry about that, it was a clip of Charleton Heston in 'Planet of the Apes' shouting "get your stinkin' paws off of me ya damned dirty ape!"

:lol: I'll have you know I take a shower everyday! :lol:

Please keep your Faith and Trust in HIM that knows and sees all! Most of all pray for one another. Prayer is a powerful. This will happen in HIS time frame cause HE has a plan and we will be apart of it.

May GOD bless you all and GO RV!

I hope this hits for everyone...sad to hear and see these stories. What has the economy come too...I've lost so much money in my 401k IRA its not even funny anymore...

I'm ready for this to RV so I can come home already...Afghanistan isn't getting any better.

I sure could need it to straighten out my financial situation as of late... 2 ex-wives drained me.....

Also admittingly some wrong choices I made.... Happens...

Not desperate yet (I have my apt. to sell should things get real ugly)... But a decent RV would be perfect for me.

It's also true I quit my banking job in 1996 and had a good time for awhile and never worked ever since....

Would I do that again? Yes.... Just would be more careful with financial advisors and wives.....Smile...

My wife just lost her job. I'll be laid off Oct 1st. I'm desperate. I need this RV. Anybody else need this to happen besides me?

**** Caution**** Spiritual talk ahead. Pleae skip over if you will be offended.

Will keep you and all others in prayer over your situation(s). I need this to RV also; Worse than some, not as bad as others. But I've thought about it in terms of praying for it to happen.................God is in control of your (our) situation, but there may be other more important reasons why He would not let it happen yet. For all the good people here on this site, there may be many other unscrupulus (even dangerous) people who own the same investment that could bring a lot of harm should they get thier hands on large sums of money. We here are just a small handful of people wanting this to happen.

• Upvote 2

:lol: I'll have you know I take a shower everyday! :lol:

Please keep your Faith and Trust in HIM that knows and sees all! Most of all pray for one another. Prayer is a powerful. This will happen in HIS time frame cause HE has a plan and we will be apart of it.

May GOD bless you all and GO RV!

:lol: bigpapa. too funny!

To the people who got into this witout their due dillegence, or were told by their brother-in-law or a neighbor or Son Of Sam spoke to you....This is a speculative investment, remember that...I HAVE BEEN IN THIS OVER 2 YEARS NOW (JUST A NEWBIE TO SOME ON HERE)......spend your money on your bills, and not dinars....No one knows the date or rate except Shabs and maybe a few others, and NO,NOT even OKIE.............hope everything work out for those who need it

• Upvote 2

I very much feel a lot of pain for situations many of you are in. This has been a horrible 2 and 1/2 years not only for you but the whole country. Might I make a suggestion that might be more benifical in helping your current situation. Join your local republican congressman, senator, and favorite presidential candidate campain. This will result in the changes needed to turn the economy around and best help you get back on your feet. Good luck and be safe. My prayers are with you all

• Upvote 1

:blink: well...don't really know about the rest of y'all....but if in never RVs....we're still good....got a good job, good business, no debts, everything i own or buy is 100% paid for with cash. oh well.... ;)

Yeah me too. But it took 35 plus years some lean to get here. and I need a break. Just want to kick back just to see what it feels like

• Upvote 1

My wife just lost her job. I'll be laid off Oct 1st. I'm desperate. I need this RV. Anybody else need this to happen besides me?

I feel your pain brother. It's truly sad. I wish I could help. It's kind of a tough nut to crack when you realize our beloved President is in Marthas Vineyard partying with the Rich and Famous on your back as the economy falls flat on it's ass. Wife, kids and all. Let alone Congress. Besides me! God I hope folks wake up soon. We're running out of time! Our Country is in a bad way right now. Really bad! Slay.

• Upvote 1

I very much feel a lot of pain for situations many of you are in. This has been a horrible 2 and 1/2 years not only for you but the whole country. Might I make a suggestion that might be more benifical in helping your current situation. Join your local republican congressman, senator, and favorite presidential candidate campain. This will result in the changes needed to turn the economy around and best help you get back on your feet. Good luck and be safe. My prayers are with you all

Hmmmm, I am still praying for Bush to be impeached.

i have been unemplyed since may 2010. i still have my unemployment and wife has a pretty good job. but we are still living paycheck to paycheck. i have sold a lot of things on ebay i wasn't using to help out and doing a medical study here and there to make some extra cash. it seems a lot of other things just seem to keep popping up. we have 2 classic cars we plan on restoring if we ever have the money, otherwise i have even thought of selling them if we get that desperate. but we hang on a little longer and make it. i don't rely on the dinar to make it all go away. it's tough but all we can do is hope and wait. just don't put all your faith in the dinar to get you out of financial woes. my wife says god only puts on your plate what you can handle. sometimes it seems my plate is way too full.