Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BULLDOG75 [Bulldog75] IQD RATE WILL POST WHEN ALL DINAR IS SOLD IN USA. 12noon EST 08-19-11

chuck

Oh yeah??? Well, I've only two letters for ya... B S !

I might have been born at night... but I wasn't born LAST night.

The real conspiracy is whether you're not his brain is actually functioning.

okay.. just sayin.. LOL

:D

Agreed... Total BS... I think it's even embarrassing for the OP to write such stuff.

Well if thats all there is to it, Irving Texas is not too far of a drive. I could just drive there after you tell exactly where to go and buy them out using all my credit cards and cash on hand. It will RV before the bills come in right? NOT!! I wish.

Well, good news, ladies and gentlemen. I guess Bulldog finally showed his true colors. I am at a 100 percent probability rating that this guy is DONE! One down, and several to go. Goodbye, Bulldog. It has not been a pleasure. Of course, I could be wrong. LOL! ...Some of you got that, but some of you didn't. If you did, it was funny. :rolleyes:

Holy **** is it even possible to pump any harder?

Hi andy :)

Sadly, i do not think there needs to be any additional 'proof' as

to just what the motives are from ALL of these thieves.

What this bulldog character just stated is actually the boldest form

of lying and pumping I have yet to see. I sincerely hope this will

remove the question as to the true motives of these people. It

has never been about anything other than the unashamed promotion

to manipulate folks to keep buying more, and it has been nothing but destructive

for many who hang on their every lying word.

These people are doing NO ONE any favors by their fraudulent actions and

I am glad they will all be found out at some point. This is a great example of

their mode of operation. ALL lies, always has been.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

8/19/11

WTF? :huh:

BULLDOG75

[bulldog75] IQD RATE WILL POST WHEN ALL DINAR IS SOLD IN USA. 12noon EST 08-19-11. Most everyone should eventually, if not already, finally figured out why there has been the "mis-leads, mis-info" to the dinar holders. Yes, we will eventually have an RVD Rate POST. But this is an obvious conspiracy by 3 letter organizations to 'sell out' of dinar before we see a RATE. Question: If you had an "inventory of goods" that was worth billions or trillions of dollars, why would you or anyone shut down the operation if the goods were being sold daily knowing you would eventually get a minimum 15% - 30% kickback return??? You be the judge cause I think you just answered the question correctly. The business of selling dinar is not going to stop til its all gone, and that's all the inventory of dinar left in the banks/private sellers. That's a Period. O and S are in total control here with the Elite. Is there anyone who does not understand this??? Your Gift still comes but we are now looking forward to a date in September, probably after Labor Days Long Weekend, around Sept. 9. Thats a mild estimate, cause we will just have to wait til there's no more dinar for sale and the "For Sale IQD Inventory" dries up. But wait .....maybe the printing presses are still rolling with new dinar in Irving, TX??? WAKE UP AMERICA. Jeremiah 33:3. Blessings to Everyone.

This puppy is out of his little, tiny, furry mind. There is never, repeat never, no more inventory in dinar. Even my dealer when she is getting low just makes a call to Jordan and more arrives on the next plane. How you going to buy it all out when it just keeps coming. Stupid assumprion to start with.

Spew all this stuff in language that holds you up to be some great mega guru and we the poor idiot buyers who are going to be beat our of our share, and then, to ad insult to injury, sign off with a biblical quote. I don't care what quote, what it says, or how it may or may not relate. The ract that you even dare to try to "clean up" your filth with something from the bible speaks volumes about your motivations and most likely life-long failure as a person.

:(

smee2

I think the dinar dealers are starting to realize that their gravy train is in the process of departing the station (parliament voting on LOP) and they're trying to get in as much last minute pumping as they can.

How else can you explain such a blatantly obvious lie as "it won't RV until you buy all our dinar"?

Of all the retarded lame brain excuses as to why an R/V has not occurred this by far is the worse one I have heard. I don't know what is more insulting the fact that this is the best he could come up with or the fact that he thinks we are that sgupid to believe it.

• Upvote 1

Is it me or did the tone of all the so called Guru's and Intel givers just turn a different direction, Okie stopped posting chats and changed everything he said in another section other than his normal chats, Bulldog changed his statements, ScottiG changed his, and all the others are also or are about too it seems. So what do you all think?

Okile's other direction is that he now has his own site. I think it's called OOM, from Okie Oil Man.