Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni Chat – Monday, August 15, 2011

DRV1804

I can go with September being the next possible time to R.V. but, Kaperoni was wrong about the EID holiday. The last day of the EID holiday is the 2nd of September which is a Friday..... I think remember reading somewhere that Shabibi wanted to R.V. around a holiday.....Hopefully this is the holiday!! :D

This made a lot of sense to me. Thanks for the post. I have not read many of the kapreoni chats so I don't know if they r just another pumper. However, if they are they r better @ it than the others. Sorry if this statement offends anyone. The way this was broken down made logical sense to me but that is just my opinion. Yes we are still waiting but we are also another day closer. If someone can enlighten me to the reliance of kapreoni I would be grateful.

• Upvote 3

Makes sense.

I checked out the the Iraq 2011 conference site. Pretty cool to have all these high powered Iraqi officials about ready to show the world Iraq is open for business.

Here's hoping! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

So what's the next date after Sept falls short?

Here little pink piggy piggy eyebrows.gif

That would be the first Monday in October. biggrin.gif

I guarantee that will be OKIE's prediction if it doesn't drop before then. biggrin.gif

I can go with September being the next possible time to R.V. but, Kaperoni was wrong about the EID holiday. The last day of the EID holiday is the 2nd of September which is a Friday..... I think remember reading somewhere that Shabibi wanted to R.V. around a holiday.....Hopefully this is the holiday!! :D

IMO and my limited understanding of Ramadan is

When the moon is full and starts a new crest , Ramadan is over

http://www.cleanex.cmsdreams.com/smDSCF4551.JPG

According to the link a waxing moon with crest is sept 4

So if Ramadan is over sept 2

And labor day is sept 5

Then there is Shans Holliday

And they will have fullfilled Ramadan

So then they canRv

PLEASE

The newest guru

Lunar guru man

Lol jk bout the guru part

This made a lot of sense to me. Thanks for the post. I have not read many of the kapreoni chats so I don't know if they r just another pumper. However, if they are they r better @ it than the others. Sorry if this statement offends anyone. The way this was broken down made logical sense to me but that is just my opinion. Yes we are still waiting but we are also another day closer. If someone can enlighten me to the reliance of kapreoni I would be grateful.

IMHO, Kaperoni is not a Pumper. He's a Glass Half Full Researcher/Investor. ;)

He has a Friend in the Middle East that helps him to Translate Articles. B)

• Upvote 3

No disrespect to the poster, but your qoute is right on +1 for you

No disprespect to either of you but I thought this was an EXCELLENT post...links supporting all quotes/statements/information...something we're all looking for and now that 'someone' has taken the time and provided the 'backup', we're going to critize, essentially, the length of the post because it has all the detail you could possibly want/need...boy, talk about a rush to judgment...guilty...hang 'em...just rambling guys...GO RV!!!