Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reply From Ameraq about Email

prichard072885

Here is the response I got when I queried concerning the email they sent to me a few days ago,

The response is this:

Hello Peter,

We are anticipating an anouncement from the Iraqi Parliament stating specific dates about the currency. We will post and email that anouncement when it comes out.

Thank you,

Jessica

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

Sounds encouraging but is it true??

Here is email I recieved from the president:

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for the email but don't I don't know anything about dinar. Did you you mean dinner? It will be at 7PM sharp at the White House. Hope you can make it.

Thank You,

Yo Prez

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 29

I would say B.S.

IT IS .....TOTAL B.S.......BECAUSE I RECEIVED THE SAME INFO ....THEY JUST CHANGED THE WORDS!!!!

Hello Mr. John xxxxxxx,

We have not heard any anouncement from the Iraqi Parliament stating specific dates about their currency. We will post and email any anouncement when and if they are received.

Thank you,

Jessica

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/79944-reply-from-ameraq-about-email/#ixzz1V8OJED8a

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey thanks for the encouraging news, can you do something to prove its real. No offense, its just so hard to belive these things because people make this stuff up all the time. Can you provide an email link? Or the exact email? Please reply back.......if you dont we will have no reason to belive. Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

While I know this is the rumor section, the fact that a member would change the verbiage of an e-mail to make their story sound more plausible is just tacky.

When the IQD does RV, all that money isn't going to buy someone like that CLASS

Wow I have not heard the word "tacky" for a long time. My mother would use that often when I dressed myself. :)

• Upvote 2

The email is legitimate. It is a response to a copy of an email I received from Ameraq a few days ago. If you have any doubts, you

can email Ameraq yourself. What would be the purpose of me posting a phony email? I have had this investment for over four years,

and I have never posted a thing except what I have posted for the past few days. This is a reply to the question that I had about their

to me which I posted a few days ago on:

What you have before you is their reply. It is completely legitimate.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hello Peter,

We are anticipating an anouncement from the Iraqi Parliament stating specific dates about the currency. We will post and email that anouncement when it comes out.

Thank you,

Jessica

OH doesn’t look like a bank response to me

No second name from the author, no position in the company under there name, no bank branch details, no (do not reply to this email as its an automated response blab la)

Perhaps the OP should post the whole thing to verify the reality of this email response now that would have some real kick about it??????????

• Upvote 1

Here is the response I got when I queried concerning the email they sent to me a few days ago,

The response is this:

Hello Peter,

Thank you,

Jessica

Wow, I've been watching for your update. Thank you for passing it along. :)

I posted, then actually read the thread. And ya, did I mention I'm a natural blonde? The 1st email looked a lot more legit than this one.

Edited by HappyVegas
  • Upvote 1

The response is this:

Hello Peter,

Thank you,

Jessica

And I might have steak or brats on the the grill soon, but the way things are maybe Mac and cheese.............. The dinar only knows...............I will post what I did or did not have to eat...............

Hey thanks for the encouraging news, can you do something to prove its real. No offense, its just so hard to belive these things because people make this stuff up all the time. Can you provide an email link? Or the exact email? Please reply back.......if you dont we will have no reason to belive. Thanks

Why is this such earth shattering news that you would NOT believe it? The email said NOTHING What is the big deal?

Links? Proof? Of what. I don't get it.

No wonder bacon is the most important thing around here to talk about.

Edited by Carrello