Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For all Christians...

navysky

To anyone who has at any time put their faith in God over this investment, I ask you all to keep a prayer in your heart that this will come about very soon! In my community lately I have noticed so many good hearted people that are in such financial distress that my heart has gone out to them and while I know that they wouldn't have enough money to even buy a little dinar, I would like to do whatever I can to help them and so I want to help them out (anonymously) when the Dinar revalues. I need the RV to happen so I can do this!! I know that there is strength in numbers and that the Lord does answer prayers. For those of you who have faith in God, please add your prayers to mine that this can come through soon and that we can bless many lives with this prosperity!

For those of you who are not Christians or just came here to bash...step a little closer and look at this fancy Men-in-Black memory-erasing pen while I push this button...now go away! :-D

You hav e my prayers now and you will always have my prayers till the end time.

• Upvote 1

For those of you who are not Christians or just came here to bash...step a little closer and look at this fancy Men-in-Black memory-erasing pen while I push this button...now go away! :-D

I gave you a minus for those last three words...Doesn't sound very Christian, to me.

BTW, this should be in Off Topics.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

We pray for a better world in which we live in, not the money. Just think of all the happy people

because of this blessing. Not just us that are in this investment, but those who will benefit from the

charity that we will extend to them. Most people on here seem like giving, appreciative folks !!! Glad to be

here !!!!!!tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 5

One note: God's blessings also come in adversity. His will is to conform us the the image of His Son which does involve suffering.

That being said, I do also pray for the opportunity to help out others and see the dinar as part of that opportunity. We're just waiting to see what God's plans are....

But....I have a question: What ways have any of you come up with for doing things anonomously? What if I want to do something big for someone - how can we keep others from knowing who we are?

Thanks for any ideas you have!

I was considering a cashier's check along with a note that God loves him to a friend that could really use help.

• Upvote 1

Hey justagirl:

You can give the money that God wants you to give to a person or entity anonomously (probably mis-spelt that one) by giving it to them via your church asking your Pastor to not tell them where or who it came from. ts that simple. I have given a couple of used cars away this way to people who really needed the car more than I did. You go God, go r.v.

• Upvote 4

One note: God's blessings also come in adversity. His will is to conform us the the image of His Son which does involve suffering.

That being said, I do also pray for the opportunity to help out others and see the dinar as part of that opportunity. We're just waiting to see what God's plans are....

But....I have a question: What ways have any of you come up with for doing things anonomously? What if I want to do something big for someone - how can we keep others from knowing who we are?

Thanks for any ideas you have!

I have a family member who hates me. Won't speak to me, or write, or answer the phone and if she does an realizes it is me she hangs up. She is my sister. I wanted to give her and my brother some dinar before the RV It would be almost impossible after. So...

I went to my local small town lawyer and explained to him what I wanted to do. He contacted a lawyer who works in Ontario, where my brother and sister live. That lawyer had the dinar sent to a friend of his who works in Quebec. None of these are places they would expect me to be connected with. So, the dinar went from BC, where I live, to Ontario, where they live, and on to Quebec, another province away. The lawyer in Quebec made out a letter to both my brother and sister telling them that the enclosed was a "gift" left in an old will disbersal with instructions to have them all disbersed when it seemed the RV of the IQD seemed to be a sure thing. Perhaps not soon, but certain. The executor of the will, not meantioned by name, had decided now was the time. So, these gift parcels were going out now to all the grown children who were listed in the will.

One was sent to my sister Susan, and one to my brother James, and to the only other grandchild/cousin alive of the group, Bradley. After all this was accomplshed I got a call from my brother asking if I got one. Oh yes, I did ... did he? ... did Susan? Oh, yes ... and Brad too. It must have had something to do with dad, or Uncle Dougal, or Grandfather George. But dad and Grandfather had been gone so long. How could this be? But hey, Uncle Dougal died just a few months ago and he was into investing stuff. this would be his idea of penny stocks for his "kids" ... neices, nephew, and son. Of course Bradley, my cousin, already knew what was going on. It was only my sister I had to keep it quiet from. So, knowing Jim would blab I had to keep it quiet from him too.

So now, depending on what the Dinar RVs for, they each end up with the new value of IQD 500,000. I think that might cause my sister to ignore her curiosity and decided she had a rich uncle somewhere. The paperwork all looks like I got some too so no suspician there.

The other places I wanted to give money anonymously was easy ... in an envelope in the basket at church, To the SPCA in an envelope mailed to their comptroller, stull like that. I know I could wait until it has RVd to give it away, and there is some of it that I will. But giving i away with a sheet that explains what it is, what the RV is, how it could be worth from this to that much money ... it makes it very exciting, and they don't know where it came from, and I am having a blast.

:rolleyes:

smee2

• Upvote 11

There are many individuals in the same situation. Our plans are to help others but we don't have the funds. At the present time we can only do what we can with the little $$ we have. We all need the RV to take place. Prayer and fasting might be a needed element in our devotion to the Lord. I will be praying that you find ways to help even if the RV never happens.

Your concern(s) are hearfelt Nelg. I think the prayer and fasting thing is a good place to start (gets our attention off of ourselves). Helping others in small things make a big difference to those in need. It could be sharing from our gardens or cleaning up a house or yard, share you gasoline or help reroof a house. Lots of things to help with that will change our mindset. Get involved with a service club - Lions, Rotary, Optimists etc. as these groups funnel small effort to effect big change. Also, commit to one small thing at your church - drive or maintain vehicles, cleaning, help with the offering or giving communion. No end to the possibilities. Just do some small things and make it habitual. We need to focus more on other's needs and worry less of an RV.

• Upvote 1

I am praying, also. However, we must keep in mind that our faith, our hope and our trust is in HIM! It is not in the Dinar . . . the Dinar is not the answer, HE is! He can bring it in however He chooses . . . may not be the Dinar yet. I do know that HE is going to bring great wealth into the Kingdom during this last days, as that is what His Word says.

I DO believe the Dinar is coming soon, nontheless! Thanks for the post . . .

• Upvote 3

Great post...It will be great to help family members and strangers alike. Having lots of medical bills I know the burden it puts on others. To walk into a children's hospital and pay on bills for others is exactly what I'm going to do. Along with giving toys and hoping to make their time manageable. GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

What a blessing it is to find like-minded people who love the Lord, and therefore love people and want to help them. I think of people I need to help, and my husband said it's all going to be gone before we ever get it! lol There are many we know that are having a real struggle during these harsh financial times, and we can't wait to help out those in need. I believe that God is going to give us a window of time to do just this, and am praying that He will bring it in His time. May God bless each and every one of you who love Him and this nation we live in that has turned its back on Him. "If my people which are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray; then will I hear from Heaven and will heal their land." Our country is in crisis as never before;let's also band together and pray for God's healing on this great nation.

• Upvote 5

Great post...It will be great to help family members and strangers alike. Having lots of medical bills I know the burden it puts on others. To walk into a children's hospital and pay on bills for others is exactly what I'm going to do. Along with giving toys and hoping to make their time manageable. GO RV!!!

TXWWRESTLING...... That is a great idea, I never thought of that one and I know that helping the children and the parents paying the bills is one of the things I will do.

I just wanted to say that when I open up a post and it's more than one page I only read a few post per page and get to the end quicker,, but this post had me glued to the end, I read all of the post and enjoyed everyone of them. You don't have to be a Christian to donate I am sure there are people who aren't Christians and they will still help out some people out there.. I for one is a Christian and will be helping out people as much as I can. I also pray every morning and every night to give me the necessary tools to help out. I do know of a animal shelter which will be getting some help from me when this happens. Right now I am not able to help out because I am working to survive paycheck to paycheck.

So here is my little prayer for this post.

Dear God please bless all of us dinar holders with a Revalue so that we can be there to help those out there that need help,

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 2

You Should All Be Ashamed for Asking God for a financial Windfall. "Please Lord Make Me Rich so I can Help Others?" What a Load of ****. You need to spend more time being Thankful for what you have if your Prayers are so Self Absorbed. Booooo Booooo Most "Christians" care about themselves more than they do God's True Will for their lives, And this is just another Example of that same "Off God's Path" Behavior that Rules their Actions. When you Stand before your Savior on Judgement Day you will realize how Wrong you entire lives have been with your Selfish Interpretation of the Bible. This is just as bad as That West Baptist Church's Interpretation that came to the Conclusion that "God Hates."

"God Is Love" Most People can go their entire lives trying to Understand ONE concept of the Bible and that is "Love your Neighbor as you Love Yourself." And You still Won't accomplish it Fully.

Start by getting your Family "Off The Grid," Away from "Media's Influence," and Feeding their Temples (Bodies) like it's an Offering to God all healthy for the Body, Pray and Meditate for your Soul, and Read the Bible for your Mind and then you will Only start to Begin to understand the Path of Jesus.

Your Priorities Are Off "Christians." Who are Praying for God to make the RV happen.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Here's a few thoughts.

Find a proxy. Could be an individual you trust or a family member of the person you want to help. Could be a small non-profit. Could be your church. The church I go to will facilitate directed giving.

The IRS frowns on directed giving through a non-profit.

• Upvote 1

You Should All Be Ashamed for Asking God for a financial Windfall. "Please Lord Make Me Rich so I can Help Others?" What a Load of ****. You need to spend more time being Thankful for what you have if your Prayers are so Self Absorbed. Booooo Booooo Most "Christians" care about themselves more than they do God's True Will for their lives, And this is just another Example of that same "Off God's Path" behavior that Rules their Actions. When you Stand before your Savior on Judgement Day you will realize how Wrong you entire lives have been with your Selfish Interpretation of the Bible. This is just as bad as That West Baptist Church's Interpretation that came to the Conclusion that "God Hates."

"God Is Love" Most People can go their entire lives trying to Understand ONE concept of the Bible and that is "Love your Neighbor as you Love Yourself." And You still Won't accomplish it Fully.

Start by getting your Family "Off The Grid," Away from "Media's Influence," and Feeding their Temples (Bodies) like it's an Offering to God all healthy for the Body, Pray and Meditate for your Soul, and Read the Bible for your Mind and then you will Only start to Begin to understand the Path of Jesus.

Your Priorities Are Off "Christians." Who are Praying for God to make the RV happen.

Dear Brother, Please do not critize your fellow brothers and sisters in an open forum where the non-believer can see us arguing amonst ourselves. James 4

-

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

God is in control of everything. Just because we ask Him to do something, as individuals or in the masses isn't going to make Him do what He has planned any quicker. Do we want our will to be done or His? I do not doubt that He will use this blessing to help others but He is just as capable of helping those in need even without a RV. He have been doing this since the beginning of time. I would never put limitations on Him or question His timing. Who am I to do so or to give Him advice of what would help the world. Always remember that He will do what needs to be done in His time and for His purpose.

Side note. We all want this to happen. I do just as much as anybody else but just like in Revelations, the end will not happen and Jesus will not come back until His church is full. Maybe this opportunity is the same. It will not happen until all who are supposed to in this is. We all want to do so much with this blessing but what if He is waiting for that one person who is capable of doing so much more than all of us combined. Try this. Instead of asking for Him to RV sooner than later, why note spread the message of this opportunity to all who haven't heard. Let's fill up His "dinar church" so to speak. Maybe that is what He is waiting for.. Either way, It'll happen at the most opportune time for not just us as individuals but for the world.. God Bess..

• Upvote 4

Dear Brother, Please do not critize your fellow brothers and sisters in an open forum where the non-believer can see us arguing amonst ourselves. James 4

-

Did you Even Read the Verse? It backs up my Point Perfectly. Just another Example of someone Bending the words of the Bible to fit their own agenda and manipulate a Verse by taking out one line that has nothing to do with the Message of the verse. You Missed the Point "Brother." It has to do with the Quarrels within due to Loving the World and Coveting. "You adulterous people!" it says.

Next time Read the entire Paragraph

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

God is in control of everything. Just because we ask Him to do something, as individuals or in the masses isn't going to make Him do what He has planned any quicker. Do we want our will to be done or His? I do not doubt that He will use this blessing to help others but He is just as capable of helping those in need even without a RV. He have been doing this since the beginning of time. I would never put limitations on Him or question His timing. Who am I to do so or to give Him advice of what would help the world. Always remember that He will do what needs to be done in His time and for His purpose.

Side note. We all want this to happen. I do just as much as anybody else but just like in Revelations, the end will not happen and Jesus will not come back until His church is full. Maybe this opportunity is the same. It will not happen until all who are supposed to in this is. We all want to do so much with this blessing but what if He is waiting for that one person who is capable of doing so much more than all of us combined. Try this. Instead of asking for Him to RV sooner than later, why note spread the message of this opportunity to all who haven't heard. Let's fill up His "dinar church" so to speak. Maybe that is what He is waiting for.. Either way, It'll happen at the most opportune time for not just us as individuals but for the world.. God Bess..

Very well said :)

Did you Even Read the Verse? It backs up my Point Perfectly. Just another Example of someone Bending the words of the Bible to fit their own agenda and manipulate a Verse by taking out one line that has nothing to do with the Message of the verse. You Missed the Point "Brother." It has to do with the Quarrels within due to Loving the World and Coveting. "You adulterous people!" it says.

Next time Read the entire Paragraph

Oh, yes I have read the entire Book of James many times. I have participated in a Bible Study on the Book of James. I’ve read all the verses in James 4, two or three times today and what I do not understand is how you can say that it backs up your point “perfectly,” when in fact it doesn’t. I provided a link to the entire Chapter of James 4, so everyone can read for themselves what it says; I was in, no way, “bending the words”

The first part of James 4 is a warning against becoming a friend with the World and an Enemy of God. It also speaks of the general condition of man’s heart as being jealous and envious, wanting and desiring what others have, committing murder, or stealing to obtain what we want. James tells us to ask God for these things instead, “You have not because you ask not.” So this Chapter is “directly” on point.

Please pay special attention to James 4: 11-12

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2