Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

loppers, why are you here?

sonny1

I am here because I bought Dinar, and plan to see this all the way through.

I am here because I can afford to wait until the Dinar offsets any possible loss and starts making money.

I am here because I can think for myself, and don't need anyone else to validate my beliefs.

I am here to see what happens to the ones who were insincere when the rest find out.

I am here to see what happens to the Gurus and Pumpers when either the Dinar owners or the Law catches upbwith them.

I am here to see the MLM Dinar industry exposed and allow the Dinar investment to be viewed as not being a scam.

I am here to witness the awakening of forum members when the finally realize they have been manipulated by others.

I am here to see how the Pumpers and cheerleaders explain their last failed prediction.

I am here to observe the human condition, see the good that people still possess, and what happens to people who prey on the good will of others.

I am here to try to answer questions when someone is trying to sort through fact and fiction, and arrive at the truth.

I am here to learn about other cultures, what makes us different, what sets us apart; what draws us together.

I am here to find out why people think Iraq will screw any country by ReDenominating, and how some transferred their own fears to other countries.

I am here to find out who first misdirected members to only accept a RD as a LOP, and kept them from accepting the decision of the CBI, because they were promised it would never happen.

I am here to find who first labeled a ReDenomination a LOP.

I am here to find out who first promised everyone that a LOP would never happen.

I am here to find out who first said a LOP would never happen.

I am here to learn how many dozen folks bought more dinar due to rumors and lies, as opposed to how few sold dinar when the accepted Shabibi's announcement of a ReDenomination, and decided not to go for the long run.

I am here to see those who were so consumed with greed that they bailed on the possibility of 300% profit because they feared they wouldn't get the 3000% the gurus and Pumpers promised.

I am here to see the Churches gather their lost lambs who sacrificed their beliefs for greed, then claimed their greed to be the "Blessing"

I am here to see those who took advantage of Christian beliefs and exploited them for personal gain see what persecution looks like from the other end of a dollar.

Like every one else, I am here because I believe Iraq has tremendous potential for economic growth, and the Dinar will rise in value.

That is all I could come up with without really giving it a lot of thought.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

going into my debate on sunday, 6pm central, debate forum with a very sharp jmw, i come to wonder 1 thing. if you truely believe that iraq will rd, and screw every country that helped them become a free nation, why are you even here? are you guys trying to be the guru police? are you just negative in general? is your life so bad you try to ruin others? i dont get it. you guys do know your almost as bad as the okies, tk's, franks, loooongfellow's, and the rest of the totally out-landish. right? (i have been wrong, but never pumped or tried to mislead) lets say your guys act made 1 person sell there dinar, and it hits at .10 and they miss out on lets say 50grand, is that any worse than what okie has done over the last year? (okie is an idiot, i am not sticking up for him) and from what i am seeing cbi hasnt done anything yet, and from what i have seen there has been many that have sold. no disrespect.

why are you guys here?

why are you guys so negative?

Sonny what's up my friend? Why do you even care? The loppers group (which is a dumb name really) are just real investors that are believing it will have a normal or better than normal return relative to most of their stock or real estate investment in their portfolio. Mostly it's their fun money. They have done lots of research and I would venture to say even more than the Gurus. Really... doesn't solid research and perspective help bring credibility to an investment that is often labeled a scam? I commend you and Adam for keeping this an open discussion forum with lots of great characters and smart folks. It has helped lots of people understand this much better and opened all of our eyes to how money, politics, and even the social aspect works across the globe.

How boring would it be for you to make a prediction where everyone agreed with you? If your Dubai guys talk some crazy talk... of course people are going to try to dig for answers to validate, right? It is part of the excitement of this gripping drama. I have never seen one "lopper" tell anyone to sell. EVER! The one true "lopper" on this board even thinks it could go to 1000. But he also makes 7-8% interest on all of his Dinar. Maybe we should learn from some of these cats instead of scream at them and throw red rocks? Who knows... they might just save someone's a$$ from over spending or investing money in lunatics? ;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If I believed it was going to be a LOP, I and many other forex traders would not waste our time holding IQD. Why would we hold a worthless currency that would moderately increase when we could just keep our focus trading other currencies that are active and traded NOW? I definitely don't think it will be a lop but that is just my opinion.

Well stated GPCARTER and :twothumbs: !!!

Let me also add....

If this was going to LOP and the value wasn't going to change, then the CBI would not need the GOI's approval to just remove 3 zeros. The CBI is an independent body controlling the monetary policy of Iraq. The US Federal Reserve, which is an independent body, didn't get congressional and presidential approval when it started QE1 and QE2; in which they were buying back our on debt, i.e. an indirect form of money laundering. So if a LOP, which wouldn't have a value change, were coming, then the CBI wouldn't need approval. Too many forex traders and investors, like GPCarter, know better.

• Upvote 1

So if i have this correct there are a number of possible scenarios (some are more likely than others depending on which dinar PHD. you listen to or which IQD GURU you listen to or which Publication you read or which side of your own bank story you stand on or .... or... or...

0. The IQD devalues where Iraq and IQD holders lose their @$$

1. Nothing (no increas and no decrease) = we lose a little bit to exchange back but no major loss

2. LOP (and it's variations) = no big pay off and we are not much better off than 1.

3. RD (LOP) then RV = maybe some gain appx. 2-3 x what we put into it (good but not the big dream)

(side note: if one Iraqi had 100k dinar in his hand (4x25k notes) and another Iraqi had 100k dinar in the bank... would a LOP effect both of them?)

4. RV of cents to dollars per IQD (choose your number) = everybody wins... debates are over and some of us are richer than others

Sorry if I left out any other possibilities but I think these are the major ones.

Honestly, getting into this means that you have hope and either are sheeple, made an educated decision, or thought that you could lose $100 to $10,000 + on a thought that you could double, triple, or 1000 x your money.

Debating all the possibilities is (by this time) pointless. We have information and a whole ton of CRAP where sometimes it's hard to separate.

I share this with people and ALWAYS share the potential outcomes and advise to not invest more than they can afford to throw off a bridge.

DEBATE OVER ... Now lets dream on how we can spend our millions ;)

it's an interesting question...but doesn't really matter...I'm sure we all have different reasons...for me...I own dinar...at one time thought i was going to be rich over night...began looking at the dynamics of what it would take to move a currency 100000%...begain looking at the fundamentals of their money supply and GDP....and then read about 100 articles that described exactly what they are going to do....what's funny to me is the "GoRVer's" who blindly believe anything someone tells them on a dinar web site without doing any research on their own....it also irritates me that people blatantly lie about what is going on in Iraq...I would like to know what is the agendas of those who put out information that is ALWAYS wrong and easily proved wrong...

I'm not here to protect anyone or talk them out of keeping their dinar....but what some fail to understand is that a RD might be the best thing to ever happen...the dinar has appreciated over 300% since the early 90's...that is significant for any currency...but they did it gradually as all others have done. If they RD it might lead to additional and quicker movements...but an overnight RV of the magnitude everyone wants would be catastrophic for Iraq.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Sonny1 ur sunday chat should put this to bed, coz tell you the truth i dont know what i am anymore. You must understand we all want what your saying to happen, but we understand also the possibilty of a lop which would harm all dinar sellers and adams website, if US! the customers dropped away. The redom articles are spooking some people including me! I hope your sunday chat can help us out a little.

Well stated GPCARTER and :twothumbs: !!!

Let me also add....

If this was going to LOP and the value wasn't going to change, then the CBI would not need the GOI's approval to just remove 3 zeros. The CBI is an independent body controlling the monetary policy of Iraq. The US Federal Reserve, which is an independent body, didn't get congressional and presidential approval when it started QE1 and QE2; in which they were buying back our on debt, i.e. an indirect form of money laundering. So if a LOP, which wouldn't have a value change, were coming, then the CBI wouldn't need approval. Too many forex traders and investors, like GPCarter, know better.

The value is going to change.....if they lop\rd then after the exchange process is over, the new bills will carry a new value....that's what happens when a country lops\rd.....and if they RD or RV they will need new bills at some point which they will need the govts approval for issuing a new currency.......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

ok first of all redenomination refers to taking larger notes like 25,000's and 50,000's out of circulation and replacing them with the lower bills ...for example 1's 5's 10's 20's etc.. Thus re-denominating the currency. Rather it "lops" or not has nothing to do with the inevitable redenomination of currency. The argument the is rather the large 25,000 notes are going to be traded in for new 25dinar notes or if they are going to be able to coexist and still maintain the value of 25,000dinar after the redenomination. If they must be traded for 25dinar notes then that would be considered a lop. If you get to cash them in for 3,000 times what you paid for them then that would be the "RV" that everyone is looking for.

The redenomination is inevitable and the reason that the CBI is doing this is to make their currency look like the rest of the world's currency which would give poeple confidence in the notes and make exchanges easier.

I can see your research amounts to reading "guru-speak". Your assertions about lop versus rd are wrong, as they are one in the same. "Lop" is just slang for redenomination.

I am here because I can afford to wait until the Dinar offsets any possible loss and starts making money.

I am here because I can think for myself, and don't need anyone else to validate my beliefs.

I am here to see what happens to the ones who were insincere when the rest find out.

I am here to see what happens to the Gurus and Pumpers when either the Dinar owners or the Law catches upbwith them.

I am here to see the MLM Dinar industry exposed and allow the Dinar investment to be viewed as not being a scam.

I am here to witness the awakening of forum members when the finally realize they have been manipulated by others.

I am here to see how the Pumpers and cheerleaders explain their last failed prediction.

I am here to observe the human condition, see the good that people still possess, and what happens to people who prey on the good will of others.

I am here to try to answer questions when someone is trying to sort through fact and fiction, and arrive at the truth.

I am here to learn about other cultures, what makes us different, what sets us apart; what draws us together.

I am here to find out why people think Iraq will screw any country by ReDenominating, and how some transferred their own fears to other countries.

I am here to find out who first misdirected members to only accept a RD as a LOP, and kept them from accepting the decision of the CBI, because they were promised it would never happen.

I am here to find out who first promised everyone that a LOP would never happen.

I am here to learn how many dozen folks bought more dinar due to rumors and lies, as opposed to how few sold dinar when the accepted Shabibi's announcement of a ReDenomination, and decided not to go for the long run.

I am here to see those who were so consumed with greed that they bailed on the possibility of 300% profit because they feared they wouldn't get the 3000% the gurus and Pumpers promised.

I am here to see the Churches gather their lost lambs who sacrificed their beliefs for greed, then claimed their greed to be the "Blessing"

I am here to see those who took advantage of Christian beliefs and exploited them for personal gain see what persecution looks like from the other end of a dollar.

Like every one else, I am here because I believe Iraq has tremendous potential for economic growth, and the Dinar will rise in value.

Ditto.

Sonny what's up my friend? Why do you even care? The loppers group (which is a dumb name really) are just real investors that are believing it will have a normal or better than normal return relative to most of their stock or real estate investment in their portfolio. Mostly it's their fun money. They have done lots of research and I would venture to say even more than the Gurus. Really... doesn't solid research and perspective help bring credibility to an investment that is often labeled a scam? I commend you and Adam for keeping this an open discussion forum with lots of great characters and smart folks. It has helped lots of people understand this much better and opened all of our eyes to how money, politics, and even the social aspect works across the globe.

How boring would it be for you to make a prediction where everyone agreed with you? If your Dubai guys talk some crazy talk... of course people are going to try to dig for answers to validate, right? It is part of the excitement of this gripping drama. I have never seen one "lopper" tell anyone to sell. EVER! The one true "lopper" on this board even thinks it could go to 1000. But he also makes 7-8% interest on all of his Dinar. Maybe we should learn from some of these cats instead of scream at them and throw red rocks? Who knows... they might just save someone's a$$ from over spending or investing money in lunatics? ;)

Indeed.

Edited by MrFnHappy
  • Upvote 1

Thats the best answer Ive seen on this stupid lop vs rv discussion. Like drox asked......why does anyone care if someone believes in a lop????? The people that call loppers negative and continually ask why are you here for the most part have done zero research on their own....makes you wonder.

• Upvote 3

Hi sonny1 :)

Well, my friend, clever tactic to try to increase division within

this site. I find it regrettable that you would even start this

kind of nonsense, then say "no disrespect". I have yet to see

this kind of negative division from any so called "lopsters"

or whatever other label is convenient as a defense.

Are we ALL not in this for the same reason? Should we just

ignore the fact of 7 years worth of rumors that has been the main

support to this speculation? Is it wrong to understand ALL aspects

of this speculation in order to be prepared for an eventual outcome

whatever that may be?

Amazing to say the least. Clever, but divisive to this forum. It is unfortunate

to see this kind of game being played. There are NO sides...we ALL want the same thing

but some of us refuse to drink from the same fountain that has caused so much

damage over the years to those who have hung on every word of hype. Accusations

such as this only reveal a pre-emptive attempt to take sides when there is only one

motive by most on this forum...and that is we ALL would like to see this work out, but we cannot

continue playing the mind games.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 5

Never seen so many people that have so much emotion tied into a investment, number one rule of investing is keep your emotions in check.....why does it matter to you if I am negative or positive about my own investment.

I am not a lopper but I dont think we are making 10,000% overnight though that would be sweet if we did.

• Upvote 2

Hi Sonny

Thanks for all you do...I find it vexing when I hear and see people rant about how the US has nothing to do with Iraq's future, or should I say what I believe to be under the guise of the US.. makes my existence feel inconsequential as far as having a voice in a democratic society...as i grow older it appears that most of what is a determined way of life, has been manipulated....all of those people who are trying to make life equal and fair it's valiant,but we won't see it till the next life....so with that being said I have no idea what will happen... is this a farce? Will it only be about the oil? will the currency RV ? Will Iraq decide to use another dominant currency? Will an RV really help Iraq and it's people. It would certainly make life more manageable..maybe that's the fair part..I only see a Lop as a complete imbalance in regards to positive or negative cash flow....for Iraq, and any country involved in the revamping of their balance sheet, from any and every aspect before during and after the war.....as always I stand to be corrected..... I don't know if it will RV but I believe something GREAT is about to happen......

dame

Im here because I work for the dealers as a dumper......I just try to scare everyone so they sell back all their dinar so that the supply never runs dry for me and my corporation of financial experts, then we shall rule the world!!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Good one.

I am going to think as if I was a full believer of the LOP:

End Quote

Darin.. You're an intelligent Individual and you have obviously a (great) way with words... In light of all that and also as a matter of equality (smile) I'd like to read something same as you did for lopsters but instead talking about and describing Straight RV Believers ( Capital multiplying 1 or 2 or 3,000 times.... and no.. I wouldn't mind that myself... of course not) with the same analytical insight if possible... Thanks in advance..

I know you can do it (if you want to which will be your gracious choice, of course).. Again thanks.

Edited by umbertino

going into my debate on sunday, 6pm central, debate forum with a very sharp jmw, i come to wonder 1 thing. if you truely believe that iraq will rd, and screw every country that helped them become a free nation, why are you even here? are you guys trying to be the guru police? are you just negative in general? is your life so bad you try to ruin others? i dont get it. you guys do know your almost as bad as the okies, tk's, franks, loooongfellow's, and the rest of the totally out-landish. right? (i have been wrong, but never pumped or tried to mislead) lets say your guys act made 1 person sell there dinar, and it hits at .10 and they miss out on lets say 50grand, is that any worse than what okie has done over the last year? (okie is an idiot, i am not sticking up for him) and from what i am seeing cbi hasnt done anything yet, and from what i have seen there has been many that have sold. no disrespect.

why are you guys here?

why are you guys so negative?

In short, many of the people that I have spoken to that now believe a redenomination is the most likely outcome originally purchased the dinar based on the hype that surrounded it, but after seeing all the failed predictions started researching the many similar situations that have occurred in the past and changed their minds. So basically they are in the group that are trying to stave off an automatic loss by selling now (most have only been in a few years), and hope of some change to the value so that they can potentially profit from or at least reduce the level of loss due to fees and such. They look at the probabilities and hope they are wrong. What's wrong with that?

I have had the luxury of being on many forums, both before and after the rise of the internet, and they were used for discussion. So you ask why we are here. Well for many it seems so that they can remain up to date on the events occurring in Iraq that will lead to the end result and to discuss what the likely results might be. Is your definition of a forum different?

oh ya and for the loppers who say.....read the news, there telling us rd........well the have also said 80 times that the goi is complete, and isnt.........they said allawi won....no maliki won......allawi.....maliki.....

they said they had security min........ they said erbil is done.........they said feb 2010 that by 2011 they would have a new rate of exchange.......bottom line iraq is completely full of ####.

the good old us of a made them devalue there currency.

If you remember, Allawi did win more seats during the election and that Maliki got a Federal Supreme Court ruling on the interpretation of Article 76 of the Iraqi constitution. So yes, Allawi won the election, but Maliki was the first to be charged with forming the government due to his favorable ruling from the FSC.

In regards to the GOI being complete it depends on if you mean our definition or theirs. Their definition seemed to be when their constitutional requirement of the ministry seats was accepted by Parliament very early in the year - when Maliki gained confidence making him PM instead of just the PM Designate.

The good old US of A made them devalue their currency? Then why did the dinar see a significant increase in actual value shortly after Saddam was removed from power?

ok first of all redenomination refers to taking larger notes like 25,000's and 50,000's out of circulation and replacing them with the lower bills ...for example 1's 5's 10's 20's etc.. Thus re-denominating the currency. Rather it "lops" or not has nothing to do with the inevitable redenomination of currency. The argument the is rather the large 25,000 notes are going to be traded in for new 25dinar notes or if they are going to be able to coexist and still maintain the value of 25,000dinar after the redenomination. If they must be traded for 25dinar notes then that would be considered a lop. If you get to cash them in for 3,000 times what you paid for them then that would be the "RV" that everyone is looking for.

The redenomination is inevitable and the reason that the CBI is doing this is to make their currency look like the rest of the world's currency which would give poeple confidence in the notes and make exchanges easier.

Redenomination is not simply replacing large bills with low bills, it is a bit more complicated than that. If you research the issue, other than in the forums, you will notice that it entails the introduction of a completely new currency set that runs parallel to the existing, not simply the introduction of new notes into the existing currency set. Redenomination is not what people hoping to make a ton on their dinar are hoping for in any way shape or form.

Lop is simply slang for redenomination. Someone started a 'forum fact' that they are different, however when you research other currencies that have redenominated, many of the documents you can read on them state they are going to lop zeros, lopped zeros or are lopping zeros. I have noticed this term used in place of redenomination with the Turkish lira, Romanian leu and most recently with the Iranian rial.

Get outta my head... :lol:

• Upvote 2

it's an interesting question...but doesn't really matter...I'm sure we all have different reasons...for me...I own dinar...at one time thought i was going to be rich over night...began looking at the dynamics of what it would take to move a currency 100000%...begain looking at the fundamentals of their money supply and GDP....and then read about 100 articles that described exactly what they are going to do....what's funny to me is the "GoRVer's" who blindly believe anything someone tells them on a dinar web site without doing any research on their own....it also irritates me that people blatantly lie about what is going on in Iraq...I would like to know what is the agendas of those who put out information that is ALWAYS wrong and easily proved wrong...

I'm not here to protect anyone or talk them out of keeping their dinar....but what some fail to understand is that a RD might be the best thing to ever happen...the dinar has appreciated over 300% since the early 90's...that is significant for any currency...but they did it gradually as all others have done. If they RD it might lead to additional and quicker movements...but an overnight RV of the magnitude everyone wants would be catastrophic for Iraq.

Good post (as always).

While I have no doubt you are able to defend your position more than adequately on your own, if there's anything I can help with (articles, docs, etc), just let me know.

Hi sonny1 :)

Well, my friend, clever tactic to try to increase division within

this site. I find it regrettable that you would even start this

kind of nonsense, then say "no disrespect". I have yet to see

this kind of negative division from any so called "lopsters"

or whatever other label is convenient as a defense.

Are we ALL not in this for the same reason? Should we just

ignore the fact of 7 years worth of rumors that has been the main

support to this speculation? Is it wrong to understand ALL aspects

of this speculation in order to be prepared for an eventual outcome

whatever that may be?

Amazing to say the least. Clever, but divisive to this forum. It is unfortunate

to see this kind of game being played. There are NO sides...we ALL want the same thing

but some of us refuse to drink from the same fountain that has caused so much

damage over the years to those who have hung on every word of hype. Accusations

such as this only reveal a pre-emptive attempt to take sides when there is only one

motive by most on this forum...and that is we ALL would like to see this work out, but we cannot

continue playing the mind games.

All my best!

Jim

---

Thanks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sonny...there are 2 thoughts on this investment:

1. LOP and then RV

2. RV

I don't think anyone believes in a pure LOP, so if it is option 1. everyone will still make a 300% return.

I got in believing 2. but honestly the more I see and research the more I am leaning toward 1., yes it stinks and I hope I am wrong!

Edited by 2fast4u2c
  • Upvote 1

Negative thoughts bring about negative results. I prefer to remain POSITiVE and plan on enhancing mine and others futures with the very soon to be RV.....

Good... that makes all of us in agreement on this thread. We are all positive that we will be profitable and it will enhance the lives and prosperity of the people of Iraq! I am so glad you want to be just as positive as the loppers. Have a nice day Ma'am.

I gave you a +1 to even you out

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So only those of us who invested in Dinar and still believe that we will be overnight millionares should be on this forum? Sounds like Sheeples Dinar to me. Hear there are many view points. Just because we believe a RD is likely doesnt mean that a profit isn't possible. Maybe a low RV too. But make no mistake, a RD IS A POSSIBILITY. Those who cant deal with that maybe are the ones who dont belong on this site. Plenty of sites out there that would welcome you with open arms. At those sites the only possibility is a RV to some rediculous number. Why even have an opinion forum where everyone has the same opinion? Sounds boring to me. Bottom line, we put up with the constant nonsense from the Go RVers so the Go RVers should be able to respect others opinions whether they like them or not. No one wants a RD but that doesn't mean it's not their plan or that it will not occur. Deal with it.

• Upvote 4

I was going to refrain from further comment until seeing and analyzing the answers to all questions submitted, but I have to say that I'm really disappointed in Sonny's post, and agree with Jim1Cor13's perspective. I think those who have expressed opinions regarding the RD/RV scenario have already made their reasoning abundantly clear, and yet many people STILL insist on using the "LOP" word with the obvious intent of fanning the flames of disention.

Dalite, Drox, and JMW, have answered the "Why Are We Here" question about as well as it can be, and I would have to agree that I've seen none of those who have spoken intelligently about the likelihood of a RD/RV encourage anyone to sell their Dinars. In fact, I don't recall any even warning people not to buy more. The RD/RV scenario suggests that the Dinar will re-denominate, requiring the issuance of a new currency, with a value "greater" than its current value, whether that be roughly "equivalent" to the U.S. Dollar, or some unspecified higher amount. None of those "increases" can in any way be construed as the LOP which the gurus and pumpers have railed against for many years now as they have convinced so many people that each $1,000 invested was most assuredly going to turn into "MILLIONS" overnight. I think that virtually every one of us is painfully aware of the indisputable fact that the pumpers/liars have been wrong 100% of the time over the past 8 years, and that EVERY RV prediction to date has also been wrong.

I look forward to the answers to the questions submitted, and would be absolutely thrilled if Sonny can present a valid argument for a straight RV to the amount he has been stating for several years now. Unfortunately, I have yet to see that explanation. Those who have stated that ultimately we all want the same thing are absolutely correct.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I don't think anyone believes in a pure LOP, so if it is option 1. everyone will still make a 300% return.

End Quote

You sound very confident about the 300% part... Maybe it will be so (300%) but nothing is certain.

Legolas... Great post as usual... Thanks.

Edited by umbertino

Never seen so many people that have so much emotion tied into a investment, number one rule of investing is keep your emotions in check.....why does it matter to you if I am negative or positive about my own investment.

I am not a lopper but I dont think we are making 10,000% overnight though that would be sweet if we did.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a move from 0.00086 to 3.22+ be a 375,000% increase?

I can see the validity of a redenomination as has occurred in other countries, but of course I'm hoping for that 375,000% increase...

:D

• Upvote 1

Members who pump the LOP-idea are really not much different than High-RV pumpers.

Pumping gurus do not say - "go buy more dinar" but they sure do a heck of a job implying it.

Dumping gurus do not say - "sell your dinar b4 its too late" but they sure do a heck of a job implying it.

For some, this is quite an emotional investment. We have highs & lows of emotions (an emotional roller-coaster sums it up).

Hindsight 20/20 - those that hold at this moment: The better question is, would you have still purchased?

That would be the intriguing questions I would like to see answered:

Would you still have bought?

Would you still have bought as much?

Would you still buy, but do so differently?

For me - I would look to invest differently. Probably the same value, but, differently.

I would of gone through banks (less mark-up) for physical currency

I would of looked to invest into a Warka-account and either

A - Collect interest

B - Invest in the ISX

So, money tied up overseas still profits

And physical money held here as the least amount of mark-up, so to see a return on investment, the value wouldn't have to increase very much.

Long-story short: I would of done it differently.. Probably would have spent the same out of pocket though.