Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Talked Code....

possum

Please play his speech backwards and you will hear the voices screaming it is done, $4.49 rate. And they saw this for exactly 9 seconds around the 21 first minute of his speech. Obama starts to twitch while the voices talk. Just play his speech backwards and you will hear them!!

What is "21 first"? I can't compute that... ugh... I need a drink. :unsure:

• Upvote 1

hey Possum,

With only DVR's these days how do you play it backwards??

Duuhhhh - you just flip the batteries in the Remote around backwards. Easy! biggrin.gif

Peace Out

yeah and when you play country music backwards you get your wife, house and dog back......

Too funny! What if I only want the house and dog back? Do I skip the intro verse?

Peace Out

• Upvote 1

Please play his speech backwards and you will hear the voices screaming it is done, $4.49 rate. And they saw this for exactly 9 seconds around the 21 first minute of his speech. Obama starts to twitch while the voices talk. Just play his speech backwards and you will hear them!!

Hmmmmm, I played it backwards and did indeed hear possum's claim. But I also kept hearing "Paul is dead" "Paul is dead" "Paul is Dead"

• Upvote 1

Please play his speech backwards and you will hear the voices screaming it is done, $4.49 rate. And they saw this for exactly 9 seconds around the 21 first minute of his speech.  Obama starts to twitch while the voices talk.  Just play his speech backwards and you will hear them!!

Oh Brother !

I can't stand to listen to his speaches being played forward much less backwards ........................ :(

• Upvote 1

Well, I watched the speech - and as Obama approached the podium I thought, "My goodness, he looks like Alfred Newman!"

Who cares what he says? However, backwards may be better than forwards.

Are you serious? He speaks intelligent words, from his mind, not always reading a prompter! How many recent presidents ever did that? How many could answer questions directly and not get all f'''''d up? Can you imagine George even answering the kind of questions President Obama has answered? Remember when 911 happened and he was reading to the little kids? He didn't even know what to do next!!! When he went to ground Zero, it was a rehearsed show! In such difficult times it takes an intelligent person to put up with the sh't slinging that is going on and still keep your answers to the point. Even Clinton was pretty good at answering questions, except when it came to women.....................there he had lots of problems, but then everyone has their weakness, and a lot of powerful men seem to think with their zipper...................

Did you watch President Obama's Maryland U town-hall meeting??? The answers flowed and they made sense. Listen..........................http://ochairball.blogspot.com/2011/07/obamas-town-hall-at-university-of.html

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Some body help him, he must have took my advise and dropped a tab, hes hearing voices, and next he will be seeing his nails grow and his arms getting really hairy. And when he looks at Okie okies eyes will burn with fire and his fangs will start coming out. The walls in the room will start breathing, as he walks in the bath room and looks to the bowl the waves will start splashing out of the bowl on him. :rolleyes: Yep i say hes trashed.