Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ahzvo three zeros and stay tuned results

thegente

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsabaah.com%2F

26/07/2011

Yasser Mutawalli

Moving the monetary authority in Iraq, led by the Iraqi Central Bank to raise three zeroes from the national currency in circulation and the target as they say, to rein in inflation and bring down prices and the disposal of large blocks of cash. This action or this experiment passed by several states, according to economists.

The mere launch of a statement such as this kind of news to make the citizen was looking forward to caution many of the stakeholders, the owners are asking for money, effects that may result from this procedure (deletion of zeros).

Ala dealer assumed it owed ​​Haider shop owner assumed also 100 million dinars says Alaa: How can I accept 100 thousand dinars of Haider in the case of deleting three zeros?. Recognize all or most of us recognize that our environment is weak in economic culture where not understand all that the deletion of zeros will will not affect the trading or day of the debts of the others it will lead to the result of the escalation of the balance of lawsuits in the courts inevitably the time complaining about the courts of numerous cases and the latter due to the small number of judges, a fact well known, this is one of the effects that may result from the deletion of zeros. So it requires a plan of awareness of high-level to address such conflicts and explain to the citizen in advance not to damage due to the deletion of zeros, and this requires a program of work and time enough to mature this idea and this is the duty of the central bank cut and before starting procedures delete a timely manner.

One expert said to me in replying to my question about the potential effects of the deletion of zeros that Turkey has gone through this experience as it allowed the time to deal, trading two currencies at once and to the long period of time until they realize all segments of society that there is no damage due to the deletion of zeros. We find in This experiment represent a solution to address the social problems and rid the courts of the huge amount of cases assumed the one hand and on the other hand, this action appeared Siksam prices that may be trying to rise as a result of this procedure.

There really should not be overlooked that a number of officials call media statements at random without prior planning or knowledge and expertise of the economic effects that may result from statements detrimental to the national economy Arafah or without the knowledge of that repeat the claim to the concerned authorities of the need to develop a program Awareness large displays for long periods before the announcement a deletion of zeros in order to address all possibilities or effects that may result from the deletion of zeros and the officials who make statements without explanation tell them enough is enough Bjahh and you launch optimistic statements and clear the mercy of our economy which is recovering and hope to have benefited from the mistakes change the currency after the fall of the dictatorial regime.

26/07/2011

Yasser Mutawalli

Moving the monetary authority in Iraq, led by the Iraqi Central Bank to raise three zeroes from the national currency in circulation and the target as they say, to rein in inflation and bring down prices and the disposal of large blocks of cash. This action or this experiment passed by several states, according to economists.

The mere launch of a statement such as this kind of news to make the citizen was looking forward to caution many of the stakeholders, the owners are asking for money, effects that may result from this procedure (deletion of zeros). Ala dealer assumed it owed ​​Haider shop owner assumed also 100 million dinars says Alaa: How can I accept 100 thousand dinars of Haider in the case of deleting three zeros?. Recognize all or most of us recognize that our environment is weak in economic culture where not understand all that the deletion of zeros will will not affect the trading or day of the debts of the others it will lead to the result of the escalation of the balance of lawsuits in the courts inevitably the time complaining about the courts of numerous cases and the latter due to the small number of judges, a fact well known, this is one of the effects that may result from the deletion of zeros. So it requires a plan of awareness of high-level to address such conflicts and explain to the citizen in advance not to damage due to the deletion of zeros, and this requires a program of work and time enough to mature this idea and this is the duty of the central bank cut and before starting procedures delete a timely manner.

One expert said to me in replying to my question about the potential effects of the deletion of zeros that Turkey has gone through this experience as it allowed the time to deal, trading two currencies at once and to the long period of time until they realize all segments of society that there is no damage due to the deletion of zeros. We find in This experiment represent a solution to address the social problems and rid the courts of the huge amount of cases assumed the one hand and on the other hand, this action appeared Siksam prices that may be trying to rise as a result of this procedure.

There really should not be overlooked that a number of officials call media statements at random without prior planning or knowledge and expertise of the economic effects that may result from statements detrimental to the national economy Arafah or without the knowledge of that repeat the claim to the concerned authorities of the need to develop a program Awareness large displays for long periods before the announcement a deletion of zeros in order to address all possibilities or effects that may result from the deletion of zeros and the officials who make statements without explanation tell them enough is enough Bjahh and you launch optimistic statements and clear the mercy of our economy which is recovering and hope to have benefited from the mistakes change the currency after the fall of the dictatorial regime.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D11138

• Upvote 3

26/07/2011

Yasser Mutawalli

The mere launch of a statement such as this kind of news to make the citizen was looking forward to caution many of the stakeholders, the owners are asking for money, effects that may result from this procedure (deletion of zeros). Ala dealer assumed it owed ​​Haider shop owner assumed also 100 million dinars says Alaa: How can I accept 100 thousand dinars of Haider in the case of deleting three zeros?. Recognize all or most of us recognize that our environment is weak in economic culture where not understand all that the deletion of zeros will will not affect the trading or day of the debts of the others it will lead to the result of the escalation of the balance of lawsuits in the courts inevitably the time complaining about the courts of numerous cases and the latter due to the small number of judges, a fact well known, this is one of the effects that may result from the deletion of zeros. So it requires a plan of awareness of high-level to address such conflicts and explain to the citizen in advance not to damage due to the deletion of zeros, and this requires a program of work and time enough to mature this idea and this is the duty of the central bank cut and before starting procedures delete a timely manner.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D11138

Sounds like this could take a long time.

I think we are okay. They have been saying along, that both currency's will co-exist, and that they would slowly raise (delete) the zero's, and I really do think that is exactly what they will do.

The country will have to have time to adjust to things, and those holding the larger notes are going to benefit. Most don't have the large notes, as the citizens typically aren't rich. Most the large notes are probably being held outside the country.

IMO, there will be two currency's, and actually both will be fazed out, with the new currency with the Kurdish language on it.

I think we are very very close now, so get ready!!!

Go RV!!!

;););)

• Upvote 3

I think we are okay. They have been saying along, that both currency's will co-exist, and that they would slowly raise (delete) the zero's, and I really do think that is exactly what they will do.

The country will have to have time to adjust to things, and those holding the larger notes are going to benefit. Most don't have the large notes, as the citizens typically aren't rich. Most the large notes are probably being held outside the country.

IMO, there will be two currency's, and actually both will be fazed out, with the new currency with the Kurdish language on it.

Go RV!!!

;););)

I totally agree NWGUY!! Great post!! :D

• Upvote 2

Go RV!!!

;););)

I agree with u NW GUY. We will be fine....GO RV

• Upvote 2

Go RV!!!

;););)

YES! B)

This is the part that I like, and I will break it down, as my own perspective.

"There really should not be overlooked that a number of officials call media statements at random without prior planning or knowledge and expertise of the economic effects that may result from statements detrimental to the national economy Arafah or without the knowledge of that repeat the claim to the concerned authorities of the need to develop a program Awareness large displays for long periods before the announcement a deletion of zeros in order to address all possibilities or effects that may result from the deletion of zeros and the officials who make statements without explanation tell them enough is enough Bjahh and you launch optimistic statements and clear the mercy of our economy which is recovering and hope to have benefited from the mistakes change the currency after the fall of the dictatorial regime."

"A number of officials call media statements at random, without priour planning or knowledge and expertise" - Insiders telling their version of the truth or what they believe, be it through deductive reasoning or real intel.

"Concerned authorities of the need to develop a program of awareness with large displays (Bilboards, World Wide Web, most popular street newspaper) for a long period of time before the announcement of the deletion of zeroes." - Iraqis are well aware that there is going to be change in the currency value. If they can't use the simple mathematical multiplications and or divisions, then how are they coping with the exchange rate of the US dollar and the IQD right now? Debunked! This campaing does not need to be too long aslong as everyone there knows the exchange rate. It won't take them long, not even 24 hours, to know how to make sure that the exchange is just.

"Officials who make statements without explanation we say, enough is enough, for you give optimistic statements at the mercy of our economy, which is recovering and hopes to have growth from the mistake of introducing the new currency of 2003." - Someone is bitter here. Perhaps they want their old rate back, before the war started, and are cautioning government entities for misguiding the public with optimistic statements at the mercy of the economy. This is clearly, smokes a mirrors here, for it contradicts itself. Or perhaps this is a dissinformation statement for a 180 degree turn around.

In the first quotation, "For a long period of time" This is clearly, smokes and mirrors, since it can be tomorrow, one week, one month or even several years for a change in value, so therefore, it could be a curveball to stop all investments and then an RV. No one knows when. Only the real numbers will make the RV inevitable, and I can be quoted on that one too. Remember, this is solely my view and opinion so please don't take this written in pure stone, do your homework, stick to policy, stick to law and watch very closely as it evolves.

Get ready. I think that when we are stuck in a maze and there are smoke and mirrors, we can eventually get through the other side. The RV, IMMHO, is just aroung the corner. GLTY and all. Go RV.

Edited by tamiflyer
  • Upvote 4

They are talking about a redenomination. 100 million becomes 100 thousand. Turkey mentioned again. Basic plain Jane RD. That's all.

With all due respect Dinark...why is it I NEVER see your two cents on any of the positive posts...you only chime in when there is a article that could be interpreted as a RD or a LOP...I feel like your glass is always half empty and not half full....I just dont understand :(:unsure:

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 3

Great perspective Tamiflyer...ty

I like this article because it says something is happening. Then there was the arab news video back on July 1st, which was about educating the people about the currency change. There have been articles stating that it's going to be hard to explain to the public that it's a good thing. I can only image how confusing it would be!

I looked up the benefits of the Kuwaiti people today just to get an idea of what is probably in store for the Iraqis when all is said and done, read this...

Kuwait

Social Benefits

The government has sponsored many social welfare, public works, and development plans financed with oil and investment revenues. Among the benefits for Kuwaiti citizens are retirement income, marriage bonuses, housing loans, virtually guaranteed employment, free medical services, and education at all levels. By Amiri decree, the government occasionally disburses a portion of its budget surplus as a grant to all Kuwaiti citizens. In 2006, an Amiri grant of 200 Kuwaiti dinars (approximately $700) was paid to every citizen who applied. In 2007, the government implemented a debt forgiveness scheme for Kuwaiti citizens amounting to just over $1 billion. In February 2011, the government announced an Amiri grant of estimated 1.5 billion Kuwaiti dinars (approximately $5.3 billion), including 1,000 Kuwaiti dinars (approximately $3,500) to be paid to every citizen along with free monthly food baskets to each Kuwaiti family for 14 months. Foreign nationals residing in Kuwait do not have access to these welfare services. The right to own stock in publicly traded companies, real estate, and banks or a majority interest in a business is limited to Kuwaiti citizens and citizens of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries under limited circumstances.

I also think that an RV is around the corner....all is well B)

• Upvote 3

With all due respect Dinark...why is it I NEVER see your two cents on any of the positive posts...you only chime in when there is a article that could be interpreted as a RD or a LOP...I feel like your glass is always half empty and not half full....I just dont understand :(:unsure:

I agree. At least when keep or others who believe in the lop or RD theory chime in they give you a link or a detailed explanation of their thoughts which can result in an intelligent discussion rather than just popping in to spout off some negativity and then promptly dissapearing which only results in frustration.

• Upvote 4

Alway's shaking my head, about all the lop talk. Sure, anything is possible, and we should be ready for a possible lop.

There has been nothing at all lately, that would indicate a lop! Lopping, would not be in the benefit of the Iraq. It would only hurt themselves, and their citizens, not enrich them, as the government has said in numerous articles, and speeches. Think about it, how is lopping their own currency for their people, benefit them, and the country? How can they look their people in the face, and say, we are going to make our currency strong, but your $25,000 note is not worth that now! These are simple people for the most part, and that would be a tough sell.

My personal opinion is, and that is all it is, is that Iraq is going to take the straight road to either a RI, or more probable, an RV!

Lop talk, is a real downer! Always possible, but not probable!

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 5

DRV -

I don't believe Dinarck should be called negative for commenting on what is clearly an article describing an RD. He could be wrong or right, who knows? If you were to analyze the situation based upon the evidence provided by the CBI and Iraqi news sources, then it should be entirely acceptable to consider the potential for a RD. Now you are a great member to begin with a note on respect. I am seeing both RD or RV perspectives, and believe regardless of the outcome we are close to a resolution, which is great for long time holders (march 2004 for me). One last opinion...if they RD and shabs believes that it is the best solution, then fine. Iraq people, not the goi, deserve a stable economy before I need a 2011 charger or whatever.

• Upvote 3

DRV -

I don't believe Dinarck should be called negative for commenting on what is clearly an article describing an RD. He could be wrong or right, who knows? If you were to analyze the situation based upon the evidence provided by the CBI and Iraqi news sources, then it should be entirely acceptable to consider the potential for a RD. Now you are a great member to begin with a note on respect. I am seeing both RD or RV perspectives, and believe regardless of the outcome we are close to a resolution, which is great for long time holders (march 2004 for me). One last opinion...if they RD and shabs believes that it is the best solution, then fine. Iraq people, not the goi, deserve a stable economy before I need a 2011 charger or whatever.

They HAVE to add value to their currency BEFORE an RD. Nothing else makes sense. That's where all invested win - may not be millions, but is will DEFINITELY be a profit. B)

Well it seems this is a positive post. So far I am the only one on here that doesn't think they are talking about a RV. Sorry you think I am negative or whatever but I can't help but to point out the obvious. I don't want a RD any more than you but come on. How many more of these do we need to see before people finally realize what they are saying. It is amazing how the human brain can manipulate something to make it what we want. These articles are not in good translated english but how hard is 100 million becomes 100 thousand to understand? Remove three zeros. Reference Turkey. It sux. I hate to read them but there is really no way out of 15 or so posters that I am the only one who gets the hint of what is being said. If you want I can pretend that this articles means imminet RV. Don't see how that would help anything but maybe it will seem "positive" and we can all yell out a great big GO RVVVVV!!!!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

The thread is back up!!! smile.gif

Thanks Bumper. Wasn't trying to question the reason I was just confused about what happened. This site is Adams and as his Mods you all have absolute authority to do as you see fit for the good of the site. Sorry for any confusion.

• Upvote 1

YW, have fun!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Thanks Bumper. Wasn't trying to question the reason I was just confused about what happened. This site is Adams and as his Mods you all have absolute authority to do as you see fit for the good of the site. Sorry for any confusion.

Thank you for your fairness and nice to meet you. GLTY and all. Go RV.

tip_hat.gifNice to meet you to tami

• Upvote 1