Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ahzvo three zeros and stay tuned results

thegente

You should ignore people who bash you for telling the truth. They are only doing it because the truth is destroying their hopes and dreams, and that truly is hard to deal with. Put yourself in their shoes for just a moment and you will understand where they are coming from. Don't take it personal. They aren't really mad at you. I appreciate your point of view since I have been away for some time, and it helps me catch up on the perspective of this investment. It is ironic that things seem the same as when I left. The RV is still "This Friday" or "On Monday", everything in the news pertains, in one way or another, to the Iraqi Dinar, etc., etc., etc. In fact, this is the same as it was in 2004 when I first invested. Just the names have changed, with exception of a few.

Welcome back. Hope you are recovering well from your surgery.

So I am ruining others hope by pointing out the truth? Umm...ok. Look this is an investment. Hope and positivity play no role here. Only information, facts, and logic. If you really think I want a RD and do not want a RV then I really dont know what to say to that. I want to be rich just like everyone else and I am sorry if I am ruining anyones hopes because that is not my intention. I was merely trying to point out what was actually being said in the article. If people cant deal with that then so be it. Its not like this is the first article that has told us this. What if you invested in Microsoft and they were telling you that they were about to lay off half of their work force? What would hope or positivity do for you then? Maybe Microsoft was using "smoke and mirrors". So would you want your stock broker telling you that it was smoke or they really meant something else?

"Hope & Positivity play no role here" I agree they don't before one invests. So ur telling me people should sit back and not have any emotional ties to there investment? If you are a profesional trader then yes I agree,but the majority here are just regular folks that are dreamin for that pot o gold. And yes Hope & Positivity do play a role in they're thinking now that they are vested. You talk about pointing out the truth,whose truth? Do you know 100% how this will end,or if what you've read/researched is positively the truth? Smoke & Mirrors(positive & negative) are a part of investments, at least for the many i've been involved with over the last 25 years. Take care-and here's for HOPING for the best.

• Upvote 1

"Hope & Positivity play no role here" I agree they don't before one invests. So ur telling me people should sit back and not have any emotional ties to there investment? If you are a profesional trader then yes I agree,but the majority here are just regular folks that are dreamin for that pot o gold. And yes Hope & Positivity do play a role in they're thinking now that they are vested. You talk about pointing out the truth,whose truth? Do you know 100% how this will end,or if what you've read/researched is positively the truth? Smoke & Mirrors(positive & negative) are a part of investments, at least for the many i've been involved with over the last 25 years. Take care-and here's for HOPING for the best.

Then why are you on this site and not all the other sights that pump that good feeling emotion into this investment? Just because we have differing views doesnt make someone negative. I am one of those regular folk that bought in hoping for my pot of gold,but I do research outside this sight and I hate to break it to you......but it doesnt look good for a straight up RV, so stop hating on dinarick for keeping people grounded.

• Upvote 1

Well should we all pretend that these articles are saying something else? What good would that do? When I clicked on this thread and began to read it yet again like ten people where saying this is a good thing. What was I suppose to do, agree with them even though I know for a fact that this is not a good thing? I have been lied to enough by pumpers and gurus to start lying to myself. Look back in this thread at my first post. All I did was give my opinion on what this articles says which is correct by the way. Now I am being bashed. For what. Telling the truth?

Like I have said a million times, I dont like it any more than you but lets be honest with ourselves. Maybe these articles are smoke but that doesnt change what they are saying. Pretending otherwise gets us no where. Seems many dont like the truth and prefer being lied to which is fine but you wont get it from me. Try Okie or Frank if thats what your into.

Yes, this is a rd article. Dinarck, dont even try to convince people, your right. It is amazing how many people are misinformed. When people have heard thousands of dinar propaganda rumors, they seem to not be able to sort out fact from fiction.

• Upvote 1

The problem with hope and positivity in an investment is that it hinders your logic and reasoning. Obviously. I agree when I say truth it may be misleading. Is it truth that they will RD. No. Is it truth that they are telling us they will. Yes.

Then why are you on this site and not all the other sights that pump that good feeling emotion into this investment? Just because we have differing views doesnt make someone negative. I am one of those regular folk that bought in hoping for my pot of gold,but I do research outside this sight and I hate to break it to you......but it doesnt look good for a straight up RV, so stop hating on dinarick for keeping people grounded.

No hatin or pumpin sorry u view it that way. I don't disagree with anyones right to opinions,just at times the the way they are presented.

The problem with hope and positivity in an investment is that it hinders your logic and reasoning. Obviously. I agree when I say truth it may be misleading. Is it truth that they will RD. No. Is it truth that they are telling us they will. Yes.

I totally agree with sentence's #2 & 3. Do I believe,we will see.

http://translate.goo...alsabaah.com%2F

One expert said to me in replying to my question about the potential effects of the deletion of zeros that Turkey has gone through this experience as it allowed the time to deal, trading two currencies at once and to the long period of time until they realize all segments of society that there is no damage due to the deletion of zeros. We find in This experiment represent a solution to address the social problems and rid the courts of the huge amount of cases assumed the one hand and on the other hand, this action appeared Siksam prices that may be trying to rise as a result of this procedure.

I'm not sure how you could argue anything other than a redenomination...part of that process is allowing the old and new notes to co-exist...but they would have the SAME exchange rate...ie...25,000 = $25 US and 25 new dinar = $25 US.

• Upvote 1

Well should we all pretend that these articles are saying something else? What good would that do? When I clicked on this thread and began to read it yet again like ten people where saying this is a good thing. What was I suppose to do, agree with them even though I know for a fact that this is not a good thing? I have been lied to enough by pumpers and gurus to start lying to myself. Look back in this thread at my first post. All I did was give my opinion on what this articles says which is correct by the way. Now I am being bashed. For what. Telling the truth?

Like I have said a million times, I dont like it any more than you but lets be honest with ourselves. Maybe these articles are smoke but that doesnt change what they are saying. Pretending otherwise gets us no where. Seems many dont like the truth and prefer being lied to which is fine but you wont get it from me. Try Okie or Frank if thats what your into.

I'm not saying you are wrong about all of these articles and that I am right by saying the following. But look at how many articles are coming out of Iraq in regards to the RD. What if they are misleading people?

Is it wise to think that our political leaders always tell the truth? I think not...

Are our leaders (in office) looking out for our best interest? I think not...

You are right in giving your opinion in regards to these articles. They are saying LOP. However, I am saying "do we believe everything they say?" If you believe everything your leaders or even Iraq's leaders say for that matter then you are a fool."

Look at the Obama health care bill. I have read portions of that bill and they have put in articles that will make us citizens declare offshore trusts / entities. What does declaring offshore funds / entities have to do with health care? There are various other things in the health care bill that have NOTHING to do with health care, yet they have put it in there.

Doesn't that make you wonder?

Seriously, if you believe everything that Iraq's leaders and our U.S. leaders say then I feel more sorry for you than the people who get taken advantage of by the pumpers in the dinar world!

I am not bashing Dinarck, but the bottom line is do you believe everything you read?

• Upvote 1

Team mates.. I am a positive man.. based on what I have read from Shabs and this article; they are talking RD..knocking off 3 zeros. I think Shabs is going to do it; I believe he is a man of integrity. He has stated on several occassions that he is looking and considering it, however, my hope is an RV and an RD.

I think we will make money on this investment.. it's just going to take time and they have to earn it!

Thanks to all and let me finish with this statement... I AM A NOVICE, A READER BUT A NOVICE!

Good luck to all...

Tom

I'm just so glad that you all have got this figured out. What upsets so many people in this forum is individuals' delivery of their point of view and that, to think otherwise,one must be an idiot,to do so. So,here is true fact for all of you. No one in this forum can predict what happens. If you could, you wouldn't be here.

• Upvote 3

I'm just so glad that you all have got this figured out. What upsets so many people in this forum is individuals' delivery of their point of view and that, to think otherwise,one must be an idiot,to do so. So,here is true fact for all of you. No one in this forum can predict what happens. If you could, you wouldn't be here.

Well said,each is entitled to they're opinions alot is in the delivery.Me included

Is it possible for them to :

Release new lower denominations (1's, 5's, 10's...whatever they may be) while allowing the notes with the three zeroes to still be used at their face value until they are all gone?

In other words, the new smaller notes and the old larger notes exist in the market place at the same time, but the notes with the zeros are no longer printed, so as they are used up they are destroyed.

Can they do that?

Edited by acceb75
  • Upvote 1

With all due respect Dinark...why is it I NEVER see your two cents on any of the positive posts...you only chime in when there is a article that could be interpreted as a RD or a LOP...I feel like your glass is always half empty and not half full....I just dont understand :(:unsure:

I'm with ya baby....it's seems as though it's so important for him to tell everyone YEP IT'S A LOP YEP IT'S A LOP YEP IT'S A LOP.....REALLY.......okay move on......NUFF said!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I'm not saying you are wrong about all of these articles and that I am right by saying the following. But look at how many articles are coming out of Iraq in regards to the RD. What if they are misleading people?

Is it wise to think that our political leaders always tell the truth? I think not...

Are our leaders (in office) looking out for our best interest? I think not...

You are right in giving your opinion in regards to these articles. They are saying LOP. However, I am saying "do we believe everything they say?" If you believe everything your leaders or even Iraq's leaders say for that matter then you are a fool."

Look at the Obama health care bill. I have read portions of that bill and they have put in articles that will make us citizens declare offshore trusts / entities. What does declaring offshore funds / entities have to do with health care? There are various other things in the health care bill that have NOTHING to do with health care, yet they have put it in there.

Doesn't that make you wonder?

Seriously, if you believe everything that Iraq's leaders and our U.S. leaders say then I feel more sorry for you than the people who get taken advantage of by the pumpers in the dinar world!

I am not bashing Dinarck, but the bottom line is do you believe everything you read?

No I agree 100%. Like I said in my last post it is not true that they will RD but it is true that they are telling us they will. I am no fortune teller. For all I know Iraq could RV to 20.00. All I was pointing out was what this article was truely saying. Now there is an argument against this and other articles being smoke but there really is no way to prove if they are or not. I would hope that they are but something is telling me that they are not. That something I think is the fact that they are really not needed and they are misinforming not only us but the population of Iraq. Why? Why would they do that? We have already seen the damage that has been done by Iraqis dumping dinar. Then they come out and RV and those same Iraqis say hold on a minute, you told us you would RD. Haha, I don't know it just seems to me that if they wanted to pull off a RV of this magnitude they would just keep quiet and then do it out of the blue. We also have to remember that it is probable that they are telling the truth because a RD is the most probable choice for a country in Iraqs situation. That is sad but true. I know that many will disagree and argue that a RD would hurt Iraq but a RD has been done numerous times by countries that are in the same boat that Iraq is in now.

The bottom line is I don't know what Iraq will do I only know what they are telling us they will do and as much as I hate to say it what the are telling us they will do makes the most sense.

No I agree 100%. Like I said in my last post it is not true that they will RD but it is true that they are telling us they will. I am no fortune teller. For all I know Iraq could RV to 20.00. All I was pointing out was what this article was truely saying. Now there is an argument against this and other articles being smoke but there really is no way to prove if they are or not. I would hope that they are but something is telling me that they are not. That something I think is the fact that they are really not needed and they are misinforming not only us but the population of Iraq. Why? Why would they do that? We have already seen the damage that has been done by Iraqis dumping dinar. Then they come out and RV and those same Iraqis say hold on a minute, you told us you would RD. Haha, I don't know it just seems to me that if they wanted to pull off a RV of this magnitude they would just keep quiet and then do it out of the blue. We also have to remember that it is probable that they are telling the truth because a RD is the most probable choice for a country in Iraqs situation. That is sad but true. I know that many will disagree and argue that a RD would hurt Iraq but a RD has been done numerous times by countries that are in the same boat that Iraq is in now.

The bottom line is I don't know what Iraq will do I only know what they are telling us they will do and as much as I hate to say it what the are telling us they will do makes the most sense.

I understand what you are saying. Thanks for the reply.

A RD is very possible but I am still hoping for an RV, even if it is $0.01! smile.gif I'm pretty sure you are right there with me on that one...

• Upvote 1

Hey, all due respect. He can voice his opinion. If it bothers you so much why don't you kill yourself and you won't have to worry if he is posting things you don't like. You seem to be the one "infest-ing this board"

He is here for the same reason I am - to hopefully make some money. If I followed your way of thinking - If you think the US debt is a problem than leave the country. Why are you here giving bad vibes.

You need to watch Kelley"s Heroes a couple times..

Wow really............that's some bad juju..........

Is it possible for them to :

Release new lower denominations (1's, 5's, 10's...whatever they may be) while allowing the notes with the three zeroes to still be used at their face value until they are all gone?

In other words, the new smaller notes and the old larger notes exist in the market place at the same time, but the notes with the zeros are no longer printed, so as they are used up they are destroyed.

Can they do that?

This is absolutely possible, and it one of the theories that has been hinted at in statements made to the press by Saleh.

Anything is possible.

Edited by PD46