Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bluwolf says banks align at 2 pm eastern

horns

*Bluwolf 7/18/11 am 07/18/2011

(Post from cXc)

Monday, July 18, 2011 6:57 AM [bluwolf] good day all ,first of all the rumors about boots seeing on tv and on paper and announcement did not come in any way or form from Bluwolf, I do not deal with rates or with dates, I am not a guru so do not treat me as such,, if the insights coming from other sites are true you will be seeing something after the system opens in the US at 9:15 am est,,but all banks will be align at 2:00 pm est,I can not say that you will see it today in fact I do repeat that I do not work giving out dates, be you forever bless and may your dreams come true,,,bluwolf

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 more minutes until yet another Blaino prediction is debunked!

But, I am forever hopeful.

You suppose we could gather Blaino, Oakie, Frank and BUCK together? Find an old-fashioned tub full of TAR and 100 pillows full of feathers for them?

They would be easier to recognize when anyone saw them on the street if they were all wearing a feather over-vest on top of a TAR coat!

Do the planets have to "align" first?

Frank usually adds that a "FULL MOON" is also required, and that we should wait until oil reaches $90 per barrel and that it will only occur as we watch the travels of Hillarious Clinton.

10 more minutes until yet another Blaino prediction is debunked!

But, I am forever hopeful.

i'm not taking up for anyone but did you read what was written? how do you debunk banks aligning at 2? he actually states he's not part of the date and rate game. that doesnt sound like a prediction to me. just sayin.....