Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bluwolf says banks align at 2 pm eastern

horns

Is Blaino still making false predictions? He called an RV in Dec of 2010, Jan 2011 and several times since then. I heard that Okie is actually two or three of these guru's and Okie is actually in prison, using taxpayers computers, to sucker in the unsuspecting.

Okie is that true or is that a rumor?

*Bluwolf 7/18/11 am 07/18/2011

(Post from cXc)

Monday, July 18, 2011 6:57 AM [bluwolf] good day all ,first of all the rumors about boots seeing on tv and on paper and announcement did not come in any way or form from Bluwolf, I do not deal with rates or with dates, I am not a guru so do not treat me as such,, if the insights coming from other sites are true you will be seeing something after the system opens in the US at 9:15 am est,,but all banks will be align at 2:00 pm est,I can not say that you will see it today in fact I do repeat that I do not work giving out dates, be you forever bless and may your dreams come true,,,bluwolf

It's 2:23 pm EDT and my bank is still way out of alignment....and cbi.iq is still showing an indicative rate of 1170 1168 for the IQD. Noone must have told them about the alignment!

*Bluwolf 7/18/11 am 07/18/2011

(Post from cXc)

Monday, July 18, 2011 6:57 AM [bluwolf] good day all ,first of all the rumors about boots seeing on tv and on paper and announcement did not come in any way or form from Bluwolf, I do not deal with rates or with dates, I am not a guru so do not treat me as such,, if the insights coming from other sites are true you will be seeing something after the system opens in the US at 9:15 am est,,but all banks will be align at 2:00 pm est,I can not say that you will see it today in fact I do repeat that I do not work giving out dates, be you forever bless and may your dreams come true,,,bluwolf

SOME OF YOU SHOULD READ BETTER. " I can not say that you will see it today"

The people that read these posts and decide pick and choose what you want to derive from the post and then turn around and bash the publisher for YOUR ignorance truly show where the education bar has been set.

Why do some of you feel the need to bash people? Is your life off the computer so unfulfilling that you need to bully someone behind a fake name from miles away? Just leave people alone. If Okie or anyone else comes on everyday and screams the sky is purple and Obama is really Michael Jackson then you have a few choices to make

#1 You know by the title its Okie and you don't like Okie so close the topic and don't waste your time

#2 If your an Okie fan give it a plus if you not an Okie fan give it a minus

#3 We all know Okie has made predictions before and been wrong no one needs page after page of mindless bashing of a guy none of you know.

The purpose of this site is to post information about the RV. SOME WILL NOT BE TRUE. Thats why its called a rumor or opinion, not a FACT. If you need to bash something may I suggest collecting aluminum cans and crush them. They make can crushers to help with the process incase some of you need assistance until your hand muscles become defined enough for you to do it with bare hands for the maximum show of how manly you really are. If that is too physical for you, computer games or video games may work well for you. My children seem to enjoy them. But whatever you choose STOP bashing people. It's pointless, non-informative and counterproductive. Thank you and God Bless

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2