Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Yahoo finance IQD and VND****

easyrider

We Have A Live And Fluid Situation.

by asdf

in Current Events

on Sun, Jul 17, 2011 10:00PM

Hang on Dorothy...Kansas is about to go bye bye....click to listen

http://www.blogtalkr...com/asdf

Found at PTR: i don't know Bryan-but hope hes right!!!!

We have an RV is all I am hearing!!! Come On Peeps....Can we get some acting in this place tonight!!! This is getting pretty exciting....!!! Actually I am surprised we aren't getting more WILD and CRAZY rumors this evening. Our guy Bryan is a contact from DC and well connected, and has been a source of information to our group for well over a year. Well, his banker and close friend called him this evening and told Bryan that he can case in with his bank tomorrow at above $5. Now, I know the nags will start bashing with..."Well...the Bank is not open on Sunday". True...but this banker is a close friend of "Bryan"...and if you think this is also far fetched, we have in our group the local bank manager of BOA...so, there you have it. (btw...generally a branch manager does not get the "InsideTrack info immediately!)

Our guests today brought my wife and I a gift....Metal Wallets....little black boxes for you credit cards and etc. So, by faith and for the sheer joy of it all, I'm packing my bags tonight for my trip out west to cash in....Cheers Everyone....I think we are finally there.

Wis...Okay if I was not making myself clear...But...I just got off the phone with my people!......my guy Bryan in DC...got his call TODAY (Sunday) from his banker friend. Clearly tomorrow is Monday! Now, the rate....You are going to see above $5 in the mix...trust me!!! You have seen these figures for weeks and days!

Hey Shaun....Good to see you. Yep, I got the call about 30 minutes before I decided to post this. Like I said to Dinar Darling...the last time I posted something from a strong source was over a year ago....Ofcourse, as we all know, something went wrong...and it did not happen. Well, this time, my feelings on the matter are very strong that we are going to see this RV this time. I can't say who Bryan really is...I know people hate to hear that and want to bash and get hostile....but, I felt like sharing this tonight! And I will have not regrets because of folks like you Shaun!!! Cheers bro....and let's hold on tight!

Fresh, Zack, AQ, BGG and others have recorded yet another call just a bit ago - Sunday PM - here is the playback numbers: ITS SOOOOOO GOOD!

209-647-1699 572560#

1:12 PM [blaino] I have only moments ago answered the plaintive ringing of the EVO 4G.... (Not the Bear... this was a bit ago!) and discovered that I was the happy recipient, as you are now... of NEWS! Good NEWS... not the reular kind! "Breaking News" in fact! Boots on the ground, first person to my Contact have reported that the tv news, radio, papers and so on are reporting the "increase in value of the Iraqi Dinar.... which is now pegged to the GBP (Great Brittan, Pound) which is not a huge surprise [we've heard this for awhile now... AND it was the currency of choice in Iraq through the 1950's.... and the rate: is the 5.25 that we have been hearing. The most recent different rate was the 4.40 GBP and I decided long ago that either would be acceptable to the Blaino's in GBP, USD, EUR or whateever [OK, NOT that wild Rhodesian or Zimbabwaian(sp) currency... LOL ) AND we ought to see it here in the Morning! This is the latest and best info I have.... I wish I could state it is "ABSOLUTELY IRON CLAD"... I cannot yet, when I can, YOU will know it here ASAP! Confirmations continue as we read! Blaino

http://finance.yahoo...IQDGBP%3DX&ql=0

IQD/GBP (CCY: IQDGBP=X )

Last Trade:0.0532

Trade Time:7:02PM EDT

Change: 0.0527 (9,928.6582%)

Bid:0.0522

Ask:0.0542

Prev Close:0.0005

Open:0.0532

Day's Range:0.0532 - 0.0532

52wk Range:0.0005 - 0.0532

http://finance.yahoo...VNDGBP%3DX&ql=0

VND/GBP (CCY: VNDGBP=X )

Last Trade:0.3019

Trade Time:7:02PM EDT

Change: 0.3018 (1,002,124.3750%)

Bid:0.2976

Ask:0.3062

Prev Close:0.0000

Open:0.3019

Day's Range:0.3019 - 0.3019

52wk Range:0.0000 - 0.301

--

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 6

The only reason everyone is saying the same thing is because they all feed off the same "intel" that is posted. One guru comes out and says one thing, then all the others jump on the band wagon and corroborate that story. How many times has this happened? Yet the sheep continue to feed. Thanks Easy! I love to read it none the less...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post Easy, hot where you are? PSCOD.

Here is what I get from forex trading charts, So nothing new that I can see? Looks like IQDs have gone down in value? :o

USD/IQD - bid - 1,145.9000 ask - 1,188.3000 09:14

If this RVed now at the dream amount ($1.00+) with no lop, the influx to the US economy would peter out before the next election IMO so the RV needs to wait untill December 2011 for the maximum impact . What say you ? :eyebrows::lol::lol:

I just checked the links at Yahoo Finance and something did happen. Not sure if there are problems with their system but this is pretty interesting stuff to say the least!

Look: What you need to pay attention to is the "Day's Range"

http://finance.yahoo...IQDGBP%3DX&ql=0

Day's Range:0.0005 - 0.0533

52wk Range:0.0005 - 0.0533

http://finance.yahoo...VNDGBP%3DX&ql=0

Day's Range:0.3017 - 0.0000

52wk Range:0.0000 - 0.0000

So today's range says that the IQD was equal to .053 Great British Pound. If you convert that figure to USD that means that the IQD was equal to 0.0854

That is 8 and a half cents! That would mean 1 Million Dinar = $85,400 USD!

Again, I do not know if there are errors with Yahoo's finance system but I have personally never saw this type of "problem" with the IQD before on Yahoo finance..

Thanks for the post Easy.

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 3

Lodi Is 209.

Just about a year ago.. I set out on the road. Seeking my fame and fortune. Looking for a pot of gold. OH LORD STUCK IN LODI AGAIN :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was stuck there 18 years. We lived in Modesto but our house caught fire from a bad gas hot water tank and moved to Lodi. .

Do you know HOW I AM BEGINNING TO TELL THAT THESE GURS ARE LYING??? IF I WAS GOING TO PUT OUT SOMETHING THAT WAS TRUE I WOULD AT MAKE SURE THAT SOME IMORTANT WORDS WERE SPELLED CORRECTLY. NOW, I AM NOT THE GREATEST SPELLER EITHER. BUT TIME AFTER TIME I READ THESE POST CONCERNING THE "IT'S DONE" REPORTS (POST) I SEE MISPELLED WORDS THAT MAKES ME DOUBT EVERYTHING THAT THEY ARE SAYING. COME ON AT LEAST GET THE IMPORTANT WORDS CORRECT...CASH OUT, ETC! GO RV!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1:12 PM [blaino]

"Breaking News" in fact! Boots on the ground, first person to my Contact have reported that the tv news, radio, papers and so on are reporting the "increase in value of the Iraqi Dinar.... .

and the rate: is the 5.25 that we have been hearing. The most recent different rate was the 4.40 GBP

AND we ought to see it here in the Morning!

This is the latest and best info I have.... I wish I could state it is "ABSOLUTELY IRON CLAD"... I cannot yet, when I can, YOU will know it here ASAP! Confirmations continue as we read! Blaino

Blaino is a joke

• Upvote 2