Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

National Day Of Iraq on Sunday

It's very interesting, that Iraq would schedule 2 Holidays, Banking Holidays back to back with a weekend . The 14th is Revolution Day and The new one Sunday the 17th as National Day, giving them a four day Banking Holiday.

http://mycalendar.org/Holiday/Iraq/2011/07/

National Day Of Iraq on SundayOccasionJuly 17, 2011, 8:00amMANILA, Philippines — Sunday is the National Day of Iraq. Known as the “Cradle of Civilization,” Iraq was the site of the Sumerian civilization which began in the Tigris-Euphrates river valley. The Sumerian era was succeeded by the Akkadian Empire in the 24th century BC followed by the Babylonian civilization in the 18th century BC. A series of invasions followed – the Persians, the Archaemenid Empire, the Romans, the Mongols, and the Ottoman Empire.

Iraq was occupied by a multinational coalition of forces, mainly American and British, during the invasion of 2003. Sovereignty was transferred to the Iraqi Interim Government in mid-2004. A new Constitution of Iraq was then approved by referendum and a new Government of Iraq was elected in October 15, 2005.

Iraq’s population is around 31 million. Around 75-80 percent of the population is Arab. The other ethnic groups are the Kurds at 15-20 percent and the Assyrians, Iraqi Turkmen, and others comprising 5 percent.

The oil sector is the lifeblood of Iraq’s economy, accounting for about 95 percent of foreign exchange earnings. With 112 billion barrels of proven oil, Iraq is second to Saudi Arabia in the amount of oil reserves. The United States Department of Energy estimates that up to 90 percent of the country remains unexplored. Unexplored regions of Iraq could yield an additional 100 billion barrels. Iraq’s oil production costs are among the lowest in the world.

We congratulate the people and government of Iraq led by Their Excellencies, President Jalal Talabani and Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, Foreign Minister Hoshiyar Zebari, Finance Minister Rafie Al-Esawi, and its Embassy in the Philippines, headed by Ambassador Wadee Batti Hanna Al-Batti, on the occasion of their National Day. We wish them all the best and success in all their endeavors.

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/327143/national-day-of-iraq-sunday

• Upvote 9

Well here come the pumpers... :P:P:P:P:P

I am confused....are you talking about those people with all the high level intel? lol

Not sure that they are pumping, but it sure looks like Iraq is "pumping" "oil that is, texas tea" Keep pumping....we need a big RV!!!!

:P:P:P

• Upvote 4

Well unless I missed something here ,who the heck "WE" giving congradulations from the PHILLIPENNES--[spelling what ever}---for a some what history lesson about Iraq---thier own counrty has thrown aside the fact that we relieved them of Japanese occupation over 60 years ago with our own soldiers dying for them and put the plans and money there for them to rebuild ,only to look at us as the bad guy ---telling us we had to leave [thier right for sure] but the country can not function in a positive way to make their future way in the world--pretty much a joke now-third or fourth world position-post US!

This is the first I have heard about national Day---and the peoles names are real but is the post real---NO!

I my opinion this is a collection of --meaningful excerpts of real news articles, thrown together to further mislead the people here who have invested in this possiblity---

THIS IS PUMPING TO THE FULLEST DEGREE BUT IT IS THE SNEAKIEST KIND---we worry about our gurus not being correct and predicting date and rate but NOW they are PUMPING on an INTERNATIONAL LEVEL with no again links or where thier BONEIFIEDS are coming from.

I guess we all caught with the domestic hopes and predictions and not believing---They now think it is time to take it Global { from unverified sources in othe counties] to sell more dinar

WE are close---time to reign in our emotions --no matter how long you have a vested interest, time to be patient and help others just coming into this!

capt cliff

It looks like the banks and stock exchange will be open as normal on sunday 17th july

There will be no trading session in the ISX on Thursday, July 14, 2011, due to the official holiday in Iraq.

There will be no trading session in the ISX on Thursday, July 14, 2011, due to the official holiday in Iraq (National Day of Iraq “14th of July Revolution”). The next session will be held on Sunday, July 17, 2011.

http://www.rabeesecurities.com/iraq_news/view/1295

Very conflicting reports coming out of iraq :blink:

Edited by blonde_minx
  • Upvote 3

Oh look they only decided this today....mmmm very strange :o

I wonder will the banks now be closed,,,, it does look that way

Karbala (NINA) – In its meeting on Saturday, July 16, the Karbala Provincial Council decided that Sunday, July 17, is a holyday on the occasion of Shaban’s rituals.

Source at the Council told NINA that the Council decided Sunday a holyday for all government offices, except security agencies.

He pointed out that the decision is to facilitate participation in the Shaban’s rituals. / End

http://www.ninanews.com/English/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FHGGFH

Edited by blonde_minx

It's a news article, why would you call that pumping ???? :o

'Shelley',

Good evening!

Good call.....my thoughts exactly!

+1 for you my friend....!!!

GG

See this awesome factual intel! Who knows if this means anything but this is just as good of time as any!

'JWJW11',

Right on.......

GG

• Upvote 1

Oh look they only decided this today....mmmm very strange :o

I wonder will the banks now be closed,,,, it does look that way

Karbala (NINA) – In its meeting on Saturday, July 16, the Karbala Provincial Council decided that Sunday, July 17, is a holyday on the occasion of Shaban’s rituals.

Source at the Council told NINA that the Council decided Sunday a holyday for all government offices, except security agencies.

He pointed out that the decision is to facilitate participation in the Shaban’s rituals. / End

http://www.ninanews.com/English/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FHGGFH

Yes, very strange indeed. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and see if they actually held a banking day. :) I am no pumper, but with all of the news coming out of Iraq, If the CBI is closed for four days, I won't be able to sleep Sunday night, there Monday! :D

• Upvote 2

This is just fuel for the guru's. They are going to use the 4-day weekend as a basis that Shab's said the RV would take place over a 4-day holiday, so I would assume all the of expert factual evidence being put out about Monday being cash in day should run wild.

WARNING!!! do not listen to anything a Okie tells you of this! Its false! BUT it is a good day! Just like anyother day! It will happen when it happens!

I just want to know if all the negative people on here will give half of their money to the so called pumpers when it happens, for all the straight up slander that they post on this forum.... come on guys who will be the first to step up and put it in writing on this forum that if this happens they will split up half of their new money to the big so called pumpers... what's the old saying??? Put your money where your mouth is.

Pumpers will use that aritcle to create some kind of spin. Hasn't Okie already tried? haha

I wonder how the pumpers will get their work done during Ramadan and the four other Islamic holidays inside the month of August?

They will probably go on vacation. haha

Yes, very strange indeed. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and see if they actually held a banking day. :) I am no pumper, but with all of the news coming out of Iraq, If the CBI is closed for four days, I won't be able to sleep Sunday night, there Monday! :D

Well, I just woke up and it looks like a small auction was held 116,936,000. I say small, because the banks were closed for three days. I guess I will get some sleep tonight. :)

This is just fuel for the guru's. They are going to use the 4-day weekend as a basis that Shab's said the RV would take place over a 4-day holiday, so I would assume all the of expert factual evidence being put out about Monday being cash in day should run wild.

I like to think that the RV was taking place, they hit a technical banking difficulty, and were forced to come up with an extra day to fix the system to accommodate the RV without chaos ensuing, and called it a holiday.

The three day weekend was an actual schedule period of time, and as I recall, Mr. Shabibi said it would take a three day weekend, not a four.

I saw this unexpected holiday as of one of the best indicators, other than the news articles spelling it out for us, that I have seen.'

Ole'