Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** BOA Bank phone rep. quotes 3.319 dinar rate***

easyrider

I didnt look at many replies but looked because I knew he just asked for dinar. It just so happens that the rate for the kwd is 3.3197. Because hes a newbie he doesnt know to say IQD. Iraq is not listed yet. Bummer, I was really hoping this would be it. <_<

Kuwait Dinar is 3.65, not 3.3197. It is usually around 3.60 but this is using coinmill this morning.

I didnt look at many replies but looked because I knew he just asked for dinar. It just so happens that the rate for the kwd is 3.3197. Because hes a newbie he doesnt know to say IQD. Iraq is not listed yet. Bummer, I was really hoping this would be it. <_<

Forex shows 1 KWD = 3.6496 USD. But I doubt this rumor is true also.

I'll bet anyone $1000.00 US that this turns out to be BS.

Of course it is BS.........I'll bet much more than that... All of my Dinars infact ( a few Millions)...That this is not true.....Wait'n'see... Either this rumor will disappear into Oblivion ( likely) or if someone has some nuts they'll maybe come back and say " well... no... They meant another Country's Dinars" or stuff like that... .

We've seen that happen a zillion times already.... Seriously.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

:blink: looking for a better rate than 3.19?!? :blink:

gezus...if thats really true...wot the HELL are you waiting for...are you that greedy?!? :huh:

When you are entitled to be a millionaire overnight, what is wrong with trying to hold out for two million?

After all, you have been promised everyday....

Holster your weapon, Miss. I'm with you on this...

Someone missed a golden opportunity to have some real fun with BOA's inability to qualify their cusomer's request.

Agree !!! If there was a Rv we will have Adam' text ! ...... Ohhhhh I forgot Easyrider is not VIP !!! sorry !...

Text or email.... Adam will prompt everybody... VIP's and non -VIP's...That was explained before....No class racism here.....

And ....There's always the blessed CBI as a last check resource.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Even though he states it as fact im putting it here in RUMORS. ohmy.gifsmile.gif

transitions: Just in no rumor but fact information from my friend who has no contact but me for info on dinars. Today at 3:45 PM through a telephone contact with a BOA rep, he was quoted directly a dinar rate of 3.319+. He asked what is that for USD for 50K in dinars. The response was exceeding $165,000 in USD. They inform him no fees if he has a BOA account. I asked him to hold until I can find out if there is a better rate, or for him to negotiate near the CBI rate.

transitions: BluckeyDinar, I am independent. I received the voice message from my friend and then I talked to him directly. This guy has no computer access or has never listened to an intel. He just calls the banks and asks what are the rates. Today is the first time, as of 3:45 PM today, this rate.

jjhall: transitions -- maybe it was another type of dinar but not IQD? u sure it was IQD? dinar from Iraq?

transitions: My friend was getting quotes prior to this at the 0.00086 stuff. Today was 3.00 Plus. The bank gave this person the USD EQUIVALENT FOR 50 K, not my friend transitions: I will not post something unless it is direct. I will have my friend to follow up with the quote,again and asked specifically on the Iraqi Dinar. My friend said the Central Bank of Iraqi dinars. Yes. He called back and they said you can open an account tomorrow morning (Saturday). He can cash in as a member, and receive $165,985 American money. Starjump123 the bank is in a city bank in Central Michigan, USA. The guy said he wants to cash in, but if there is a better rate, he can wait for advice. This is what I am seeking for the group. Everyone, my contact, said tomorrow morning he will try to cashin one of the dinar (25k) in the morning. The bank hours are 9 -2 pm. He will open an account to cash in and see if this is true. Evidence based is what will all are seeking. I will like to thank everyone, who has been trying to obtain information and the positive responses I have received in this forum. I will find out in the morning My friend, CW, has received. Thank you and we all wait and hope other isolated, confirmation information is obtained. Bye.

I just left B.O.A,DeBary,Fl. no rate,no change.Why would my B.O.A. tell me something different?

• Upvote 1

My first thought ... another dinar, but not IQD. That is easy enough for a teller to mistake. And then I thought Kuwait, since I knew it was close to 3.31. If the post had said dinar at 1.89 or something, then it would have gotten my attention. No doubt nothing deliberate, but still much to do about nothing!

Hello everyone,

I will start by saying thanks to easy for the great post...rumor or no rumor..there r alot of great information coming out of iraq.

We all need to sit back ,relax, enjoy life. This is coming to us all sooner then we think...n BTW ..Easy is one of the only ppl

on this site that i respect n value his insight..he doesnt BS or makeup stuff up...

Also always stay safe n protect yourself n your family........Thanks again easy.

GO RV.............

Edited by KahunaDog
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wish this was true but I sleep with a very high source with BOA every night and I have millions of Dinar. I can promise that i will be the first to know. Not bashing, just wishing this were true.

Somehow, I think you may be doing a little more than sleeping with that high source with BOA every night !! he he he ;):P

• Upvote 1