Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooters window closes today!

Taboo,

I read several posts everyday and its almost like you get great pleasure in people's downfall's. It appears you spend most of your time on here saying negative things and calling people out. REALLY?? And just like your post says "Scooter's window" is just that it was a "window" for RV, he didnt come out say hey its 100% going to RV on such and such date. Have you seen the research Scooter has done? How he has made a honest effort in connecting the dots? Until I see this kind of information from you than your credibility is 0% for me....I hope you can bring something more to the table and this site than your constant negativity. If you had started a thread and inserted the name Okie instead of Scooter than you would have a leg to stand on....but you didnt so its a -1 from me. Nonetheless GO RV!!

'DRV1804',

Good afternoon!

I agree with you 100%.......good to see you posting today!!!!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1

Hmmm . . . Anyone can be a nay-sayer. It doesn't take any thought, effort, or even a risk of failure to whine and complain, all while trying to convince other, more hopeful people, that they are wrong!!! It's your "just as i said it would" line that shows you want to win the argument, even if you lose the war.

Too true.. what is the motives of someone attacking well meaning people that their only purpose is to pass on information about possible windows of an RV... Sc**ter for example doesn't sell dinar, and to my knowledge doesn't have an agenda other than helping people understand the dynamics of what we are involved in. Here is one of my favorite quote's that says how I feel about those who are trying to dig up every bit of information they can to help the rest of us, with no apparent agenda, and funny thing is, it addresses those who knock them too - rolleyes.gif

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." -Teddy Roosevelt

GO RV Already! cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 6

this is like a soap opera. nothing has changed.....well except the fact that all financial restrictions have been lifted, and they agreed on the erbil agreement. i wish all the negative peeps on here would sell there dinar so we could have intelligent talks on the dinar.

• Upvote 17

this is like a soap opera. nothing has changed.....well except the fact that all financial restrictions have been lifted, and they agreed on the erbil agreement. i wish all the negative peeps on here would sell there dinar so we could have intelligent talks on the dinar.

...and the DFI funds have been released, and now they have a brand spanking new computer system that will enable them to finally participate in currency markets like Forex... and that has all been in the last week... not bad, not bad at all I would say! wink.gif GO RV Already!!! cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

'sonny1',

Good afternoon!

AMEN to that......!!!!

Thank you,

GG

Now that would be great! :D

Hey sonny1. Good to see you. I agree with the negativity. I hope this week is positive and they finalize some things.

I pay no attention to anyone's dates. It is like listening to all the idiots that know when Jesus is returning. :shakehead::shakehead: Also those that say the RV is a long time away because....... What I do know is that things in Iraq can come together so quick when they make up their minds that it mess witheveryones predictions. :woot::woot::twothumbs::tiphat:

I can tell you when it will RV. It will RV soon after we see lower denomination bills being circulated and information passed along to the people how to change their buying practices and pricing mark ups with the new currency.

It's not going to be a 'button push'. I think we will ALL KNOW a couple of days before it RV's. I think they'll be an announcement, a hold on money transfers and the the info to the population and the world.

If it would RV right now the entire country would be in chaos and the people 'in the know' would make millions from the guys living outside of the main suburban areas.

JMO

buds

YEP!!

Scooters window closes today just as i said it would. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Sonny1 was wrong again. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Adam hasnt given any dates in a long time. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Medic goes with the flow and no longer gives dates. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Breitling continues to fail on windows and dates. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Irvman has caught a lot of slack, but I like him and He makes SENSE!!!!!

Rv is not soon. It cant be soon because of the corruption and lack of stable government. PERIOD.

Thank you, Captain Obvious-man. Gotham will sleep more soundly knowing that you are standing by to protect us from those who would try to educate us!

I was going to leave a really rude post but I decided you're not worth it.

• Upvote 4

YEP!!

Scooters window closes today just as i said it would. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Medic goes with the flow and no longer gives dates. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Breitling continues to fail on windows and dates. He doesnt know when its going to rv!

Rv is not soon. It cant be soon because of the corruption and lack of stable government. PERIOD.

OKIE Knows.

YEP!!

Fact is your prediction of not soon might be wrong. Only time will tell. But I am willing to bet that there won't be anyone pointing out that you are wrong, if you are. It's easy to sit back and slam others while offering no information or speculation of your own, all the time complaining about those that take the time to offer to the community their opinions for consideration. How about you try to make your next post a contribution to the site that has some value and not more of the same.

• Upvote 4

YEP!!

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU MIGHT BE WANTING TO GET OUT, I'LL BY YOUR DINARS FOR CHEAP....OR DO YOURSELF A FAVOR RELAX AND STOP DEPENDING ON PREDICTIONS..I BOUGHT MY DINARS 7 AND HALF YEARS AGO AND I WAS TOLD THAT IT WOULD BE BETWEEN 7 TO 10 YEARS BEFORE I WOULD SEE A RETURN SO I STILL HAVE A LITTLE MORE THAT 2 YEARS TO GO SO RELAX. ITS GOING TO HAPPEN...

• Upvote 2

The fact is that nobody knows when it will RV. PeoPle can only speculate. I would guess that is why it is called a speculative investment.

Peace

Peace to you ...... I kinda agree... It's a speculative investment yes...What I'm saying now it's not directed at you tmjunson but more of a general consideration about this particular thread I'm reading........

I can't see why when someone states a date and says a RV is highly probable on that date or time-window or even more than just highly probable ( like some experts said... not Gurus, but experts I'm talking about ) and someone else then calls them ( as long as they do it courteously) on that stating they were wrong ( which is true, mind you) why should that be deemed ( I read that here in this very thread) as "knocking someone"?

Sounds almost like " Hey he/she dared offending the King" kinda situation......JMHO.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I knew at best when I invested in the dinar

1 The currency could bottom out and go to 0

2 The Iraq's could completely change their currency... phase out the old bring in the new

3 The dinar could possibly RV and I could make money even if it RV'd @ 1cent

4 I could cash my dinars back in at my bank and take a hit

5 I could hit one out of the park and RV @ 1.00 or more :)

6 I would be waiting for quite a while

There is no Sonny Adam another site Scooter Okie or the dinar fairy that I hold responsible for this investment.

I put my big girl panties on and jumped in......I have invested hours and hours and hours of reading and research.

The only one that's accountable for my actions are me. I take full responsibility for the good the bad and the ugly....

Dame

• Upvote 4