Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie says today is the day, best intel he has ever recieved

TechguyLA

Are you getting paid to promote this Guy? You've got a bunch of threads started on this guy's boots up his arse intel, and it would appear all of your posts are related to this guy.

Dude, I have said this many times...read the way I post the title and sub title of my threads. I do not believe this guy or any of the rumors I post. I just find them and bring them here for you all to see and draw your own conclusions. and maybe get a laugh or 2

Just why is it that ALL this supposed good intel seems to come from sources that can NEVER be revealed? I have come to the conclusion that any information provided that requires a source to remain secret must be considered FALSE. At least that's what Nuff told me.

Like I said I don't believe him BUT consider this... if people gave up who their source of Intel was (in this or any situation), they would not have a source for very long. Thats why they are a "Source" because they do not want to be known publicly. otherwise they would just come out and post it themselves.

• Upvote 1

Dude, I have said this many times...read the way I post the title and sub title of my threads. I do not believe this guy or any of the rumors I post. I just find them and bring them here for you all to see and draw your own conclusions. and maybe get a laugh or 2

"Dude", my conclusion is already drawn. If I want to get a laugh or 2 I'll got to Okie's House of delusions of grandeur and read for myself. I used to paste this crap here, but i realized this site has the best info of all the dinar info sites and that it would be even better if every word he types doesn't show up in a new thread here. You ever wonder why he's on his own site? It's because one of his zombie followers invited him there after he had been booted from even the most unreliable sites.

Okie chat on Planet Dinar - Afternoon 6/6/11

« on: Today at 02:11:50 PM »

Okie – Planet Dinar Afternoon (EDT) Chat 6/6/11

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] OK GUYS HERES THE LATEST---I HAVE MULTIPLE SOURCES WORLD WIDE THAT STATES THE R/V HAS OCCURED AND THAT THE IQD WILL BE ON THE FORE=X SOMETIME TODAY. I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM A US BANK THAT I WAS JUST INFORMED THAT IS CASHING IN TODAY.--I AM AWAITING CONFIRMATION OF THAT FACT. WE ARE NOW SEEING THE LARGEST TRANSFER OF WEALTH IN HISTORY---EVEN GREATER THAN WHEN THE ISRAELIS LEFT EGYPT WITH ALL THEIR GOLD AND SILVER--I WILL KEEP YOU CURRENT WITH THE INTEL---I AM ON TOP OF IT-----PRAISE THE LORD

Note the date. Jackass.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okie's intel = big pile of steamy dog poo. I don't understand why people give that doucher the time of day after he's lied to them time after time after time? I don't question Okie's intel, I know thats trash: I question the people's "intel" that believe him.

And I still want to punch Okie in the nuts (had to get that in there)

Edited by Darth Nemesis

Okie chat on Planet Dinar - Afternoon 6/6/11

« on: Today at 02:11:50 PM »

Okie – Planet Dinar Afternoon (EDT) Chat 6/6/11

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] OK GUYS HERES THE LATEST---I HAVE MULTIPLE SOURCES WORLD WIDE THAT STATES THE R/V HAS OCCURED AND THAT THE IQD WILL BE ON THE FORE=X SOMETIME TODAY. I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM A US BANK THAT I WAS JUST INFORMED THAT IS CASHING IN TODAY.--I AM AWAITING CONFIRMATION OF THAT FACT. WE ARE NOW SEEING THE LARGEST TRANSFER OF WEALTH IN HISTORY---EVEN GREATER THAN WHEN THE ISRAELIS LEFT EGYPT WITH ALL THEIR GOLD AND SILVER--I WILL KEEP YOU CURRENT WITH THE INTEL---I AM ON TOP OF IT-----PRAISE THE LORD

Note the date. Jackass.

+1 metalriff. I certainly did get "a laugh or 2" from last month's OKIE hallucination.

• Upvote 1

Like I said I don't believe him BUT consider this... if people gave up who their source of Intel was (in this or any situation), they would not have a source for very long. Thats why they are a "Source" because they do not want to be known publicly. otherwise they would just come out and post it themselves.

Anyone that thinks Okie actually HAS a source and isn't just making this stuff up completely is a fool, and probably shouldn't be handling their own investments.

I'm a bit skepticle if this is Oakie or that it may be a much older post. He has not used the ships at sea for a long long time and he usually posts in all CAPS. Just sayin'.

Go RV!

Hey jamaba, are you an okie expert?? :blink:

I wish there was someone who claimed to be a Grand Pubah expert! :D

just kidding :P

:D

ha ha ha ha!! :D

Love it!!

Just why is it that ALL this supposed good intel seems to come from sources that can NEVER be revealed?

I have come to the conclusion that any information provided that requires a source to remain secret must be considered FALSE.
At least that's what Nuff told me.

Yep! I couldn't agree more.

• 1 year later...

okie oil man] good morning america and ships at sea and all our friends around the world. This post is not meant to be a tease or a post that makes you go hmmmmmm but i have received intel overnight that is of such a sensitive nature that i can not reveal it all at this time--just rest assured this is the best and most positive intel that has or ever could be received. Perhaps later on tonight or tommorrow at the latest i may be in a position of sharing all but as of this instant i am bound by my word of absolute non disclosure. This is our day.--just sit back and let nature take it's course. arabmoney: rv Cash in Rate $1.05 http://another site. ··· ate-105/ [okie oil man] arabmoney take that 1.05 rate and put it in the trash can [okie oil man] remove the word---hold up----from your vocabulary

still waiting

its now 2013

two years okie two years  has gone by

• Upvote 1

"Rest assured, this is the best and most positive intel that has or ever could be received." OakieOilman

Yeah right, like all of his past intel has been so trustworthy. Give me a break. He must have some kinda mental stability problem. How could one keep posting this garbage after years of proving he has ZERO CREDABILITY. He is nothing for nothing and counting.

• Upvote 1