Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Revalue Claim

speculatorsRIDE

Well I don't understand why a 3 star general and Robert Gates would make a special trip to Iraq just to cash out when they couldn't just wait a couple of days and cash out here. What would the purpose and point of making a trip to Iraq be when they could do it here?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

This would be interesting.

What is funny is how hard it is for people to believe that you know someone like that.

My wife and I were talking the other day while watching the Women's World Cup and my wife said "wouldn't it be hillarious to say 10 years down the road from now, if we knew someone playing in the the world cup because you coached them right now and we are their friends". It got me thinking, it is hard for people to believe some things that just seem off the wall.

Hope this pans out, hope you have a happy 4th!

• Upvote 3

Well I don't understand why a 3 star general and Robert Gates would make a special trip to Iraq just to cash out when they couldn't just wait a couple of days and cash out here. What would the purpose and point of making a trip to Iraq be when they could do it here?

You have to think like someone who has that kind of power. They deal with things face to face. This is another thing that people in general don't see therefore don't understand.

If you become wealthy through this investment, demand the best, don't settle for people telling you what they will do, tell them what you want done. These guys like Robert Gates and 3-stars get treated very nicely. Believe me, I work in a field were we support multiple stars, we jump through hoops for them if their IT systems go down.

• Upvote 2

they could get it now and probably get a better rate, maybe no taxes???

• Upvote 1

I posted several weeks back that a person working in the Texas Capitol had reached out to a General who stated that there was indeed cashing out taking place in Iraq...he would not be any more specific......I thought if that was true it would have been confirmed, so I did not put much belief into it....but I also knew it wasn't coming from any Guru group.....

• Upvote 2

another great post of hope. another great story of this happen to me who happen to know someone who happen to know someone. people of dv are serious starving for hope. i don't care for this. yes i care to comment because i don't believe it. when it rv then it rv. but i don't think it will rv. because base on this story, only the general gets to cash in. people of importance. sorry to shatter dream. work hard for your money. stop dreaming.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 18

another great post of hope. another great story of this happen to me who happen to know someone who happen to know someone. people of dv are serious starving for hope. i don't care for this. yes i care to comment because i don't believe it. when it rv then it rv. but i don't think it will rv. because base on this story, only the general gets to cash in. people of importance. sorry to shatter dream. work hard for your money. stop dreaming.

ever heard of timing is everything??? sometimes youre in the right place at the right time. Dont be scared to embrace that.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

SR.....I have been knowing you ( internet-wise) and reading your posts for a few months now ( I guess right from your start here).... For what I could gather so far I deem you a Man / Woman of Honor.... So having said that.... What you just posted is pretty intense news... Actually more than just intense... Let's call it with its name.. It's THE BOMB.

I have NO doubt that as soon as you might get / receive notion that part or all of what you have written might turn out not to be true ( of which you have no fault since it was reported to you by a friend) You will 100% report that here as fast as possible. For one I would appreciate that a whole lot and it would speak volumes about your honesty & integrity. ..

I believe myself ( and others here) can expect that much from you.... You know very well the situation when it comes to info like the one you just gave so you can perfectly understand my stance.....

Of course it's obvious that also the contrary ( confirmation of the veracity of what you reported) will apply.

Thank you in advance and let's hope,...

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 5

It's nice to know a 3-Star and Mr. Gates get to fly to Iraq on the Taxpayer Dime and cash out while we sit and wait. As stated before .10--- 1.17 and be thankful. If you don't have a e-mail or Text from Adam/D.V. It's all B.S. !!!!!!!!

All Americans Have a Happy and great 4th of July.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

It's nice to know a 3-Star and Mr. Gates get to fly to Iraq on the Taxpayer Dime and cash out while we sit and wait. As stated before .10--- 1.17 and be thankful. If you don't have a e-mail or Text from Adam/D.V. It's all B.S. !!!!!!!!

All Americans Have a Happy and great 4th of July.

Aw c'mon man,Adam ain't perfect ya know?

Just because you didn't hear it from him first don't mean it ain't true.While I did roll my eyes at the 5.00 plus amount,I DO find it interesting that the OP (whom is also respected) has posted intel that has the cash out on July 5th just as Sonny1 so confidently predicted.

It's too early yet to tell f OP got bogus intel,but if it was really $5 all I can say is WHOO HOO!!! :)

Hey Guys

I know I set the hearts racing a few days ago when i said my source indicated it had been done and rate was btw $5.29 & $5.47. What would now be of interest is if this rate is true will it be condiitional on a LOP being part of the deal.

Cheers from OZ

Chilli

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1