Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why people don't trust Frank

The problem people have with Frank, Okie & other pumpers is they come across as their information is factual!!! If they say it is a rumor & treat it as such, most of us would be ok because this is a rumor forum.

This is why I respect Adam. He gives information based on solid fact. Over the two years I have followed him, not once has he given a date or rate.

Of course he makes money from the number of hits his website gets, but that just GREAT marketing that I totally respect.

All I ask from pumpers like Frank, okie & others is to keep in mind that their are a lot of desperate people that can get hurt by their lies.

If you are new to this investment, please don't fall for these guys.

Please use common sense and realize that they pumpers have NEVER once been correct with their information.

Have a safe holiday weekend

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 6

Another drake 1/2 inch beard turkey, or spike buck makes a statement...you can't play in the mans' game? Go home to your mamma!

Frank Jr, You can always judge a person by the people they hang with. If you support the pumpers, you are probably a pumper yourself. The apple doesn't fall from the TREE

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

The problem people have with Frank, Okie & other pumpers is they come across as their information is factual!!! If they say it is a rumor & treat it as such, most of us would be ok because this is a rumor forum.

This is why I respect Adam. He gives information based on solid fact. Over the two years I have followed him, not once has he given a date or rate.

Of course he makes money from the number of hits his website gets, but that just GREAT marketing that I totally respect.

All I ask from pumpers like Frank, okie & others is to keep in mind that their are a lot of desperate people that can get hurt by their lies.

If you are new to this investment, please don't fall for these guys.

Please use common sense and realize that they pumpers have NEVER once been correct with their information.

Have a safe holiday weekend

FRANK HAS NEVER GIVEN A DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Frank Jr, You can always judge a person by the people they hang with. If you support the pumpers, you are probably a pumper yourself. The apple doesn't fall from the TREE

I have been invested in this going 5 years now and know who to listen to and whom to ignore. It's simple' if u don't like what he says don't read it. Posts like this is why scooter and sonny1 don't post much anymore. <_<

• Upvote 2

Another drake 1/2 inch beard turkey, or spike buck makes a statement...you can't play in the mans' game? Go home to your mamma!

What in the world are you on?

More trees 2/4 stems of couch, and leave a bean bag char on your way out the hizzle...don't hate the playa hate your carpeting!

Wait a minute, what the heck did I just say?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What in the world are you on?

More trees 2/4 stems of couch, and leave a bean bag char on your way out the hizzle...don't hate the playa hate your carpeting!

Wait a minute, what the heck did I just say?

Oh my goodness, you just made me laugh. Thanks I needed that!

Naive people aren't as strong as you may be....they get hurt.........give it up....postcthe crAAAAASSSSp where it should go.......this is a multi repeated post from me.........it is a disgrace to a good site.

Do we have equal rights...of course...but don't hurt the little fellers who just goggle and swallow it up......if you pardon the analogy.

Edited by Sdr
  • Upvote 2

FRANK HAS NEVER GIVEN A DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the "countdown" he started his posts with last year sure looked like a date prediction to me.

Of course when the clock hit zero with no RV ol Frankie let it go very quietly.

He doesnt ever come right out and say, the RV will be xx/xx/xxxx, but he words his predictions in a way that people DO respond, DO get pumped up, but always leaves himself an out.

To me that is more dangerous to the uneducated than someone like Okie whose BS is overtly obvious.

• Upvote 2

"Another drake 1/2 inch beard turkey, or spike buck makes a statement...you can't play in the mans' game? Go home to your mamma!"

:blink:

I don't know what he means, but it reminds me of that part in the movie "Airplane" where the two black guys were talking unintelligible "jive" and Barbara Billingsley (mother on "Leave it to Beaver") translated. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Frank just happens to be the center of the wheel in his universe and the people around him are his follwers.. nothing more...the are also investors and Franks site is the hub of activity for them ...they work as a team for info gathering.....really pretty simple...SO...how can you hate Frank.....he may be fooled by the poeple he trusts...you never know......Man i just wasted a few minutes commenting on this :lol:

Frank doesn't "pray" for people...he "preys" on them.

Hi jmw :)

Correct and agreed my friend. Is it that difficult to see? Not just Frank, but with

the rest also. "Preying" upon peoples naivete like these people do is the very

definition of manipulation of the lowest form.

oldtestamentman, I think it would be very much appreciated if you could refrain

from personal attack and childish behavior. I advise you to take your own advice

and grow up and learn to treat other members with respect instead of spewing

school playground type of name calling and acting like the very thing you appear

to dislike, while hiding behind your computer.

I hope you understand statements such as yours offer no value to this board, no matter

how justified you feel in belittling others. I tell you this with the hope you will simply consider

your own words.

Have a nice weekend! :)

All my best!

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 1

Frank has always been wrong...inaccurate intel imo however okie has been bang on with intel.... But dates dont coincide....always come out later because h e is ahead of the curve

Got to disagree with you on Okie's accuracy.... His modus operandi is that he sticks around a forum for a while, always making claims that this or that is happening, then when enough people start questioning everything that he says so he leaves for a new forum. Okie has been saying the same things for two years - and his accuracy has been non-existent the entire time... His 'ahead of the curve' as you put it is because he will claim something happened every week until it finally does - the 2011 Iraqi budget was a perfect example of that... It's easy to be ahead of the curve when you claim something to happen day after day, week after week, etc. until it finally happens...