Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's DONE...Rate is known!

BBalls

Hey BB - thanks for the post - as one poster said " I am pestimistically optimistic " - I know it will happen sooner than later and none of us will believe it when it does because we have been thru this soooooo many times, but on this hot and steamy 4th of July weekend I appreciate your post and hope I am happily unemployed by Wednesday

By all measures, I am still a newbie here at DV. I love this site for all that it offers; insight, info, encouragement, community, and for the most part, common interest. But for the life of me I cannot fathom the overall usefulness of this particular forum. What purpose does it serve to provide folks a platform to propagate heresay, guesses, and out-and-out fabrications? Was this medium devised so that members could launch misleading plots and discouraging tirades at the less informed, more needy, and more susceptible among us? Does it help any of us to read the demeaning and often castigating remarks and comments leveled at some posters? Where are the Mods stepping forward to mitigate some of the anger, rudeness and derision that seems to be festering in here? I'm guessing that the original thought was that the group would elevate the conversation and in so doing, police itself. There IS some of that happening here I'm sure, but for those who are having trouble in that area, I propose that you check yourselves (at the door) and if civility, decency, and comraderie are beyond your scope or abilities, seek some help. Peace.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BRAVO 11Bravo!!!

I think it's fascinating that narrow minded judgemental angry human beings think their going to arrive at the pearly gates because they throw Gods name around and show up at church on Sundays. Humorous really!!!!

I can't wait for my -128 points...that will really teach me a lesson:-)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

there seems to be 2 kinds of veterans on the forum. Those that are extremely negative and skeptical (at least from their posts) and those who continue to be optimistic in spite of the delay in time frame to RV.

I think we should give each other the tolerance to be ok with wherever each is. I don't mind skepticism, but mean spirited posts and trouble makers with harsh remarks trouble me.

Let us have good will toward each other my friends.

To my religious friends of faith. please disregard the mean spirited condescending posts of those that despise your comments and your faith.

To my friends with no faith, please disregard posts from people of faith that are defensive and come across as self righteous and condescending.

I am a person of great faith and am not ashamed of it but do not take it personal when others don't value it. I bless and wish good will toward everyone. Both to those that share my faith and those who do not.

Lets play well together friends, after all we have a wonderful opportunity here that we all share in together. Let me buy you all a nice meal in B when this thing RVs.

You'll recognize me because I will be the one in the Hawaiian shirt with that gazillionaire swagger tipping the waitress in $100 bills! :D

GP

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't care who it is. I just hope he is right, cause it is getting real hot over here.

cool.gifI was thinking, do you relize how many people that work in Iraq and Afghanistan will be going home? We will be stuck in Kuwait or Dubia cause you won't be able to get a flight for a week!! In other words, "DON'T HIT THE BRAKES CAUSE I'M COMING OVER TOP OF YA TO GET TO THE AIRPORT"! cool.gif

• Upvote 3

alright, i have read the first few pages and skimmed the rest and nowhere does it say who the source is. is it from scooter or from sonny1?if it is from steve from pd you may as well discount any credibility in this rumor. people need to stop posting junk from certain 'gurus'. steve 1 from pd is one of those guys. he has said for months now that it is done, it is final, they are celebrating in the streets, they have cashed out, the lower denoms are released, the ld's are sitting in atms waiting to be turned on etc... i dont know where this rumor came from, but i am starting to believe its all b.s.

BRAVO 11Bravo!!!

I think it's fascinating that narrow minded judgemental angry human beings think their going to arrive at the pearly gates because they throw Gods name around and show up at church on Sundays. Humorous really!!!!

I can't wait for my -128 points...that will really teach me a lesson:-)

Wow...your post is really upsetting I must say. We as Christians don't believe we will be going to heaven just by saying God's name and going to church, there is MUCH, MUCH more to it than just that. I don't think i'll be replying to anymore of these ridiculous bashing posts about religion and beliefs as I am sad to say that there are too many people out there that just won't, or do not want to understand or listen what we are explaining. They will see the truth one day, that God, Jesus Christ is real, then they will REALLY wish they listened.

In response to the original post, i'm sorry this posting started to gear towards another topic, but I would like to thank you for your post and i'm keeping my fingers crossed for whichever day this will be happening, whether is tuesday, or next week, next month, next year, etc. Thanks again!

Edited by RealisticLassie
  • Upvote 3

Keep if you read carefully, Rich in Tx talks about steveI. Says that the rate is pennies away from steveI's rate and steveI will get lots of accolades if this is true.

Now I am not saying I believe this rumor, I just don't think this is one from steveI. Peace.

I have read through this entire thread and you seem to be the only person who gets it.

SteveI is NOT the source of my info; however since the rate I was told is pennies from what SteveI has claimed forever, I am saying that he should get a lot of accolades when this happens.

I have shared the rate (on PD), and it is $3.41

I do not communicate with okie, scooter, tony, frank or any other pumper.

My source is very widely respected by many sites not just PD. He is 100% confident. If you choose not to believe it that is fine. I am not asking anyone to believe it.

And wesparsons, I see you landed here after having your rear booted from PD for being a negative ninny. Hope this site is enjoying your attitude. The reason I said 'could extend to thursday' is because that is verbatim from the intel I received. I am not adding that to cover my butt. we are not ALL cowards, pal.

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July.

Rich in TX

• Upvote 10

View PostBBear, on 02 July 2011 - 10:34 AM, said:

Im sorry, but last I heard this was a DINAR FORUM ... This means we discuss issues involving the DINAR. If you wanna talk about god, go to church. If you wanna talk politics, join your local polital party and talk about that all you want. freedom of speech is a 2-way street, what gives you or anyone else the right to slam others for their views. once again, THIS IS A DINAR FORUM, NOT A CHURCH OR POLITICAL RALLY!!!!!

Read more:

Whats wrong with talking about GOD,whether you believe or not , God is the Only hope we have. If people talked about God in the same way as the RV we would be living under very dilfferent circumstances. There are many more issues discussed on this site other than the Dinar.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Fair is fair. Not being religious myself, I don't care for all the constant religious posts. Do you people keep it to yourself, NO. He has a right to his opinion as well. You bash anyone that makes any comment that is not your belief. Talk about hypocrites.

hypocrisy knows no bounds around here :)

There is no blame to pass around. Just intel coming from someone to Rich. Leave it alone. If the intel is bad, oh well. Not like we haven't been to this rodeo before. But my uncle is not a liar and he believes what the bank teller told him and I won't blame him if the intel is different tomorrow. Remember who we are dealing with. Unstable economy, unstable mind set (some of them blow themselves up) and just plain unstable. Don't worry, be happy! :lol::lmao:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1