Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My apologies,

I did not mean to state that ALL of the people here on DV were takers and free loaders; just the ones with the big mouths.

There are a lot of people that are still here that I like very much.

HD

Edited by HeavyDuty
  • Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

I think it's called " spitting in the plate where you were allowed to find info, stay and express yourself" ( to the point of bad-mouthing the LandLord, mind you... which you just did)... I'm talking to you Heavy.......I'm sorry you think like that. Let me kindly remind you that ( as far as I know) you were not tied with double rope and forced to stay ( and feeling so bad, suffering terribly, it would seem) here.........

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

My apologies,

I did not mean to state that ALL of the people here on DV were takers and free loaders; just the ones with the big mouths.

There are a lot of people that are still here that I like very much.

HD

So far you are the only one that is using bold large lettering and down talking everyine that is on this fourm. If you are going to rant because something didn't go your way so be it but there are many of the people that are on this site that have been doing everything they can to keep us positively informed on what is happening. I hope that you can get all of your anger out soon so your blood pressure will stabilize.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Seems to me that I have just been clumped into a group

Now all we have are takers, commentators, jabbers, free loaders and whoremongers. No insight, no research, no healthy debate, no nothing

I am NOT a "taker" "commentator" "jabber" "freeloader" or a "whoremonger" THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I would like to inform you that these are "fighting words" and your obvious ingnorance and insensitivty is one of the reasons there is so much trouble in the world today.

I will pray that God will help you see the error of your ways and silence your tongue.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Hey Heavy!

Please tell Scooter hi for me. Also tell him that I will be right here at home on DV. I will continue to peel the onion on this investment and shine light on it through research and evaluation from this little PC of mine. Hopefully until we can all solve it together or cash out. Please tell him that Adam, myself, and a lot of really great and wicked smart people are still here and would welcome him here anytime for some debate. We will miss him for sure if he elects to stay away, but sincerely hope he has fun with the family and his income producing business while on sabbatical. We thank him for all of his generosity, research, and humor. Good luck in your new home. Hope it works out unlike the last group of mods that defected.

drox

• Upvote 13

Hey Heavy!

Please tell Scooter hi for me. Also tell him that I will be right here at home on DV. I will continue to peel the onion on this investment and shine light on it through research and evaluation from this little PC of mine. Hopefully until we can all solve it together or cash out. Please tell him that Adam, myself, and a lot of really great and wicked smart people are still here and would welcome him here anytime for some debate. We will miss him for sure if he elects to stay away, but sincerely hope he has fun with the family and his income producing business while on sabbatical. We thank him for all of his generosity, research, and humor. Good luck in your new home. Hope it works out unlike the last group of mods that defected.

drox

Other site does not advertise or solicit!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well Heavyduty there was no need for such a rant and name calling session that you just did. You just lowered yourself to where the ones are that you were talking about. Just because there was a conflict of interest with scooter doesn't give you the right to do what you just did. If you feel that way maybe you should follow them. It is shameful that someone called Heavyduty would produce such a statement and i want to make it known that there is a difference between member Heavyduty and member Heavyduty053. I will not produce such writing as have just read. I just wanted to make that clear.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Seems to me that I have just been clumped into a group

Now all we have are takers, commentators, jabbers, free loaders and whoremongers. No insight, no research, no healthy debate, no nothing

I am NOT a "taker" "commentator" "jabber" "freeloader" or a "whoremonger" THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I would like to inform you that these are "fighting words" and your obvious ingnorance and insensitivty is one of the reasons there is so much trouble in the world today.

I will pray that God will help you see the error of your ways and silence your tongue.

And he claims to be " a Man of God".....

Also, Heavy, I hope you do realize that this is about the ONLY Forum ( I'm sure of that) where you can basically talk down , the Big Boss ( the way you did in your original post) AND STILL YOU'LL BE ALLOWED TO STAY.....Try and check this out there......It's a jungle out there..........

• Upvote 2

It's all good HD. It appears DV is entering a new phase of development. People tend to go away for what ever reason. I'm quite sure DV will not go away anytime soon unless Adam throws in the towel. Not likely to happen anytime soon. Maybe post RV? Who knows what it will become in the future. Just a thought. Slay. Best of luck to you brother.

Hey Heavy!

drox

Drox, ah thank you for opening the door wide.

Diplomacy.

God Bless America!

• Upvote 2

Heavy D, you allowed a wart (Chuckstr3) on a horse's nose and Adam's diplomactic approach to handling a silly tirade cause you to flee DV? Wow, I thought I signed on with intellectual warriors. Chuckstr3 was provoking a fight and some of the most intelligent people on DV went on defense and then took offense, which to me, is indefensible! This situation is like being a manager of a bunch of unruly employees. Good managers know how to deflect this type of unacceptable behavior. If Mods feel it is best that they leave, okay. But, don't allow this situation of who goes and who stays on DV to continue on this site. There is Dinar News going on right now and investors are being distracted. Shut The Front Door On This Nonsense. I get it why Adam is silent!!

• Upvote 1

I am going to put a little analogy out on how many of us may feel.

An old saying goes... "You don't bite the hand that feeds you.." I have no idea where this saying came from, but it holds truth to it. Many of us felt that the hand that was feeding us was recently bitten and no longer feeding us. The problem for the majority, we didn't do the biting. We all have our opinion on who is responsible for the biting of the hand, but regardless the deed is done and we can't go back and change that it occurred. Now, we can use the saying "Give a man a fish & feed him for a day, or teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime..." I felt as the hand that was feeding me was also teaching me how to be fed for a life time. See, I was just learning how to fish, but since the hand was bitten I am limited from fishing from only the shore of a lake. Prior to the bitten hand, I was learning from within the boat. I will tell you this, fishing from the boat gets me more fish and I dearly miss that.

Edited by Darin
  • Upvote 4

Well Heavyduty there was no need for such a rant and name calling session that you just did. You just lowered yourself to where the ones are that you were talking about. Just because there was a conflict of interest with scooter doesn't give you the right to do what you just did. If you feel that way maybe you should follow them. It is shameful that someone called Heavyduty would produce such a statement and i want to make it known that there is a difference between member Heavyduty and member Heavyduty053. I will not produce such writing as have just read. I just wanted to make that clear.

Duly noted friend!!!!! Clear!

• Upvote 2

And he claims to be " a Man of God".....

Also, Heavy, I hope you do realize that this is about the ONLY Forum ( I'm sure of that) where you can basically talk down , the Big Boss ( the way you did in your original post) AND STILL YOU'LL BE ALLOWED TO STAY.....Try and check this out there......It's a jungle out there..........

Thank you, for posting what I was thinking. It sounded as if he was adding more firewood and still battling for the mods who left of their own free will because it was their own choice.:o

God Bless America!

Duly noted friend!!!!! Clear!

Ditto!

God Bless America!:o

Wow! Hope you feel better after that rant...

There are many members, still here, that are good and decent people.

Thank you, you are greatly appreciated.

God Bless America!

Thank you for clarifying the name. It was really something that needed to be known!:D

God Bless America!

• Upvote 1