Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi Rumor!

beachdreaming

For what it is worth.. I personally saw Shabibi and Maliki talking yesterday along with other Iraqi Officials. Since I do not speak Arabic, I could not tell you what they were saying. But, reading their body language it looked very positive. The conversation between Shabibi and Maliki was very calm. Shabibi looked as he was trying to be very detailed in explaining what ever he was trying to say. I would like to know what was said also! But, I can assure you that I did see them talking yesterday! I was in the chat yesterday while watching this and others saw the same thing I was seeing. You can chose to believe me or not, at this point I really don't care. I know what I saw.

The website I watch is: http://wwitv.com/tv_channels/b1906.htm

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Do you really think that anytime Shabs and Maliki get together it always has to do with an RV of the Iraqi dinar?

Shabs...Yes Maliki...What shall we talk about today? Well..Maliki, let's just talk about what we always talk about when we get together...The RV of the dinar.....

Gee...What a boring life those 2 must lead if that's all they talk about.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 10

Spoolin I would usually agree wth you but this time we have Delta from Frank's sitesaying that he too watched that and that they were talking about an RV.............Since we can't verify this as it was already broadcast and I don't have Iraqi TV it does lend a bit of creadence to what Delta was saying.

Having said that I await in anticipation and now I am going back to work...........at My boring job.....can't do anything else but watch and wait and of course look for proof about what Frank's gut in Iraq is saying................Oh Yeah. I am not critising you and that neg ain't from me.........oops.........2 negs

Edited by automag

biggrin.gifGreat post! It confirms what Delta shared last night, which he repeated in Arabic at the end of the call. Delta also said he had 20 calls from his contacts in Iraq yesterday concerning the TV appearance of Maliki and Shabibi.

Go RV!

• Upvote 4

Spoolin I would usually agree wth you but this time we have Delta from Frank's sitesaying that he too watched that and that they were talking about an RV.............Since we can't verify this as it was already broadcast and I don't have Iraqi TV it does lend a bit of creadence to what Delta was saying.

Having said that I await in anticipation and now I am going back to work...........at My boring job.....can't do anything else but watch and wait and of course look for proof about what Frank's gut in Iraq is saying................Oh Yeah. I am not critising you and that neg ain't from me.........oops.........2 negs

Well, I hope whatever they are talking about gets translated correctly and I hope Frank and Delta are correct that its about the RV.

Yeah, I figured I'd get a few negs for having some common sense and not jumping to conclusions. LOL

Edited by Spoolin
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

It doesn't matter if they were talking about RV Or Not... The Fact that they Were Talking in a Positive manner is a Great thing. The more they get along over there, The more they will get done.

GO RV

Krem

It doesn't matter if they were talking about RV Or Not... The Fact that they Were Talking in a Positive manner is a Great thing. The more they get along over there, The more they will get done.

GO RV

Krem

My thoughts exactly. I think sooner than later. 75% there maybe? = P

I try to be OPTIMISTIC = [

For what it is worth.. I personally saw Shabibi and Maliki talking yesterday along with other Iraqi Officials. Since I do not speak Arabic, I could not tell you what they were saying. But, reading their body language it looked very positive. The conversation between Shabibi and Maliki was very calm. Shabibi looked as he was trying to be very detailed in explaining what ever he was trying to say. I would like to know what was said also! But, I can assure you that I did see them talking yesterday! I was in the chat yesterday while watching this and others saw the same thing I was seeing. You can chose to believe me or not, at this point I really don't care. I know what I saw.

So seeing them talk means what exactly? Don't see the point in this post, sorry. Maybe it was pizza or burgers they were talking about. I do believe you though.

So seeing them talk means what exactly? Don't see the point in this post, sorry. Maybe it was pizza or burgers they were talking about. I do believe you though.

For one, the point is that this does establish more credibility that they were in fact seen on tv speaking. We all heard the rumors they were and the rumors of what Shabibi said. While this may not confirm what he said, it does confirm he was on tv giving a speech about something. And from listening to Frank's call for the past several months I don't think Delta is one who would just make something up. Some who have listened to that call say Delta did say Shabibi said they were lifting the zeros and issuing a new currency this month in June.

I missed the call last night and they hadn't posted the recorded call like they usually do. I haven't checked today so maybe it is posted now. I'll have to check. I want to listen to the call to hear exactly what Delta said. There seems to be some difference in what Delta said about the .86 - $1.30 rate. The transcript makes it sound like Delta did say Shabibi said the rate would be .86 - $1.30. But someone else said Delta did not say that Shabibi said that. I do know Delta has been saying the rate will be .86 - $1.30 for more than a month now which he says comes from someone working at the CBI. So it is possible the lady that was typing the transcript errored in that part where it makes it sound like Delta said Shabibi said it. Delta has been going back and forth with Frank on the rate being .86 - $1.30 where frank says he does not agree with that and feels it will still come out at $3+. I hope what Frank feels turns out to be right on this part! LOL

Iraqi Queen is a Member here and she's from Iraq but living in the US.

This is what IQ posted last night:

Iraqi Queen, on 20 June 2011 - 09:27 PM, said:

I can tell you this much, I DO SPEAK ARABIC. I listen to Delta's and Frank's calls every Mon. Tue. Wed. and Thur. Every time Delta has said something about Iraqi T.V. he has never lied. I have tried to listen for lies and he has told the truth 100% of the time. I personally have not heard the TV announcement, but I can bet you that if Delta said it, it is the truth. I have heard over several months now from friends and family that it will come out close to our dollar. It has been on Iraq's TV for a while saying soon, very soon.

As far as everyone saying they cannot come out that low because everyone will buy out Iraq, you are wrong. Delta also explains why that will not happen. I don't have time to go into that but the conference call will be transcribed soon and you can read the whole conference call yourselves. It is pretty sad to think when people say $3.00, $4.00, $5.00 or even $8.00, everyone believes it, but when the truth comes out, it is automatically rejected. So sad. The IQD will go up more in value, but it will take a little while after the first RV in stages. That has been implied from day one.

Read more:

• Upvote 2

unless Maliki was humping his leg....it didn't mean much....

• Downvote 1