Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DELTA RUMOR ON FRANK'S CC NOW

DinarChiTown

They will open the flood gates to all the big money sharks if it comes in 2 low..I think it would have to be 2.50+ range at lowest..

'Jaykay',

I agree with your opinion.

IMHO, I believe it will be somewhere in the range of $3.00+. The reason I say this is because pre-war was $3.22 with a dictator in charge; post-war and sanctions lifted coupled with a recognizable democracy in place, they need to come out strong with a number equalling to or above the pre-war value, so the world and their countrymen will have a faith in their currency to be a contender in the world economy. JMHO.

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 3

I call BS.....If the rate and date was announced on TV, no dealers would still be selling it..... and it would be on the news, in papers, etc.... :rolleyes:

Wow someone posting common sense! :tiphat:

Maybe TNTDinar will tell us dealers are only selling still so they can help out their fellow man.

Just once I'd like to see a video or even a screen capture of one of these TV announcements.

Sory to be a doubter but until there is tangible proof, what are our true options?

I'd be happy as shiite to get .86 but still, show some proof of such claims.

Edited by Gibbs427
  • Upvote 3

My father overheard Maliki saying it would be 6pm tonight.

After I inquired further it was an Arab looking man saying he will be home for 'dinner' at 6pm.

Oh well holds about as much water as an 'Apparently it was on Iraqi TV' type story.

Just once I'd like to see a video or even a screen capture of one of these TV announcements.

Sory to be a doubter but until there is tangible proof, what are our true options?

I'd be happy as shiite to get .86 but still, show some proof of such claims.

Yeah, this should be fairly easy to corroborate or debunk. SOMEONE in Iraq should be able to help us out here. ANYONE know ANYONE in the sand box?

Iraqi contracts, paid in Dinar, with vendors and contractors as well as the US and other countries have guaranteed that the Dinar will revalue at a minimum of $3.25 to pay their agreed contract price. It has to be that or better to honor all these contracts as well as the Military paystubs that we have been reading about.

Iraqi contracts, paid in Dinar, with vendors and contractors as well as the US and other countries have guaranteed that the Dinar will revalue at a minimum of $3.25 to pay their agreed contract price. It has to be that or better to honor all these contracts as well as the Military paystubs that we have been reading about.

No vouchers at ALL. Sorry to say it.