Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV to be announced 5 pm – 7 pm EST: PTR

nointel

How can this post (or any post for that matter) even be taken seriously that refers to "EST", Eastern Standard Time. Are we not currently observing daylight times? Any reference to the Eastern Time zone should be "EDT", correct? Am I way off on this? Didn't we all learn this in grade school? Does Iraq have an equivalent time shift? What is the current time difference between New York and Baghdad? Did it change when the United States shifted to daylight time? People, if you want your lies to have a semblance of credibility try to get the spelling, grammar, punctuation and small details correct. Otherwise you just look like a clown. There is a spell check in the editor. Thanks, I just needed to vent.

Plus 10!!! :D

rumor from unknown poster. not mine.

RV to be announced 5 pm – 7 pm EST: PTR

I have a second hand contractor contact in Iraq who has some confidential Intel in Baghdad I hate that term. Anyway, while he was on the phone, he received two text messages from separate sources and both said the RV will be announced between 5pm and 7pm EST, which is around midnight in Iraq. I’ve heard from two sources today that Maliki has been the problem and in a power struggle and offering ridiculous levels of resistance so he doesn’t lose his position. He was apparently given an ultimatum that either he sign off and agree to the conditions or he will be forcefully removed and they will have to fill his position which could take a couple weeks to a couple of months. So if it doesn’t happen today, it may take a while.

From the information I just received it SOUNDS like they may have forced Maliki’s hand and IF the information is correct, then we should look for the RV to be announced today between 5pm–7pm EST today. I’m cautiously and sceptically optimistic Talk about an oxymoron!

Hum, now I understand how Dan and Tony feel about their Intel sources. I have no idea how to confirm this, but I know what I just heard with my own ears. I don’t know if the information is accurate, but it’s what just happened and the information came from Iraq from a live person who has been invested in Dinars for three years and has been waiting just like you and me. It didn’t come from some post or article but from his insider sources who have apparently been privy to minute by minute information.

It’s now 10:20 am PCT where I am. So guess we’ll see folks!

What channel was this gonna be on? I have dish. Thx.