Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV to be announced 5 pm – 7 pm EST: PTR

nointel

"The intel was correct, however just as Shab's was about to cut the ribbon, a rogue champagne cork ricocheted off his crotch and totally destroyed the RV box." :lol: :lol: :lol::D:P:lol:

This will likely cripple the Dong as well ! :o

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I just called Shibbi and he chewed me out for waking him up. He said "do you think I am gonna get out of be at midnight and annouce it, no I'll do it tomorrow after I have breakfast at McDonalds and drink my coffee" . Then he hung up on me. Can you believe that :lol::rolleyes::blink: NOT... I am ready for the RV and think it will happen this month but not from 5-7pm est. I'll take back my comment if it does though. ;) I was just trying to be funny, so don't feak out on me.

We ain't gonna freak out on you for injecting humor. That's one of the minor problems with a couple of crackerheads on here, they want to bash people for adding a little humor cause they are old negative soretails. I'd send them some preparation H if it would ease their pouting pain.

you did good!! Watch one of them slip in here with a negative. :P :P :P

I've never laughed out loud so much reading this forum as I have with this post... keep, since when did Shabibi hand over the reins to Maliki, LOL, and whoever posted the champagne cork thing, I was bursting out loud laughing, and my co-workers around me were giving me weird looks... Ahhh, sigh, funny sh1t!