Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase Bank Rumor: PD June 16th, 2011

nointel

this post was found elsewhere and in no way reflects my views. this is a rumor from some one else. i am just the poster no the author. it is a rumor nothing more.

This is not rumor, this is an actual event that occurred with Chase bank. This morning a call was made to Chase bank currency exchange division. When the young lady answered we asked if they were handling Iraqi Dinar. She said no, that it has been proven to be a canal water sucking est bad deal. We then asked her to transfer us to the legal dept.. She asked us why we wanted to speak to them. We told her that we had purchased Dinar from Chase bank and wanted to address the reason why they had knowingly canal water sucking est bad dealmed us. She immediately hung up the phone. We called her back and said I’m sorry we seemed to have been cut off, could you please connect me to the legal department. She hesitated and then said, I apologize, we are told to tell people this. The truth is that my screen is showing U$5.25 to the Iraqi Dinar but we cannot release it yet. We thanked her for being truthful and finished the conversation. This is not rumor! This is a fact and did happen this morning. We are there. Those people out there that are scoffing and enjoy bashing others to make them feel as miserable as they are, will be standing with their jaws on the ground at the incredible blessing our heavenly father has given us. One more thing, George Robinson was right and true in his prediction. Those who are putting their mouths against this man will be judged according to their own words. I believe that GOD is testing the hearts of men to see who will stand on the true word of GOD spoken by his profits. This is kingdom money, and if you don't honor his son JESUS for the glory of GOD and the expansion of his kingdom, this money is going to slip through your fingers like water.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 4

Thx for the post nointel

There is a similar reference to a $5 rate in the Chat logs Section from Franks website.

They reference a Bank in Puerto Rico.

As Frank would say, Hmmmmmm............ :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Let's see.. a man who calls himself a prophet of God makes a RV prediction in God's name and misses his date? People remind him and his followers that the bible warns against false prophets and people who use Gods name in vain. Ever hear of the 10 comandments.. one them says we are not to take the Lords name in vain. So.. people call out the false prophetic message and his followers tell us that we will be judged for not believing a false prophet?

By the way.. check your spelling of "profit"... not sure what bible you read but profit is what pumpers make off of people who buy their dinar.

Let's just stay grounded and try to stay calm.... this was and is a speculative investment!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

and when she hung up the phone from you she turned to her co workers and laughed her butt of as she told them she just set another sucker up lol lol

come on people we not get intel from the lady at the bank that picked up the phone????? THINK About it !!!!

"She said no, that it has been proven to be a canal water sucking est bad deal. "Any bank employee that said this to a client or anyone would probably lose their job very quickly.

It is just not possible that her "Higher Ups" told her to say that to anyone. Great rate feed, but horrible story!!

funny. I was in wells fargo this morning in mid-town Manhattan. WF is suppose to be one of the 'big banks' that is contracted to do the cash in. They had a large LED display showing all the rates of the mainstream currencies. I asked her which employee handles Forex. She told me 'we dont do anything with foreign currency.' I pointed to the display and asked why they'd bother paying for electricity to light up this board if they dont deal in it. She said they will be soon.

Point here is that bank employees are completely out of the loop. They know less than nothing regarding the IQD. Even branch managers have no 'intel'. So all this bank rumor nonsense can stop

I did call Chase bank today. They told me that they would not sell Dinar and that no bank was selling Dinar. However they did say that they would happily buy my Dinar. I found that to be interesting. The teller asked how much I wanted to sell and I told her three million. She put me on hold and then came back and in a very calm voice told me that they would be glad to take my three million Dinar off of my hands for a huge sum of $1,100 in US currency. Wow! I am ready to cash in.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is not rumor, this is an actual event that occurred with Chase bank. Yeah right....

This morning a call was made to Chase bank currency exchange division. When the young lady answered we asked if they were handling Iraqi Dinar. She said no, that it has been proven to be a canal water sucking est bad deal. Whaaaat?

We then asked her to transfer us to the legal dept.. She asked us why we wanted to speak to them. We told her that we had purchased Dinar from Chase bank and wanted to address the reason why they had knowingly canal water sucking est bad dealmed us.

She immediately hung up the phone. OMG Hilarious!!! of course she did

We called her back and said I’m sorry we seemed to have been cut off, could you please connect me to the legal department.

She hesitated and then said, I apologize, we are told to tell people this. Tears on my keyboard!

The truth is that my screen is showing U$5.25 to the Iraqi Dinar but we cannot release it yet. Sure it is...and you wouldn't be on the phone telling your mother,brother and all your friends to quickly go buy dinar wherever they can get their hands on it????

We thanked her for being truthful and finished the conversation.

This is not rumor! This is a fact and did happen this morning. We are there. No we are not and you are an idiot!

This is the biggest load of dung for a long time!!!!! :lol:

Seems like it was written by OKIE while he was drunk...and asleep

Those people out there that are scoffing and enjoy bashing others to make them feel as miserable as they are, will be standing with their jaws on the ground at the incredible blessing our heavenly father has given us. One more thing, George Robinson was right and true in his prediction. Those who are putting their mouths against this man will be judged according to their own words. I believe that GOD is testing the hearts of men to see who will stand on the true word of GOD spoken by his profits. This is kingdom money, and if you don't honor his son JESUS for the glory of GOD and the expansion of his kingdom, this money is going to slip through your fingers like water.

Sounds kinda threatening.

I don't see how this dinar investment has turned into anyone being bad Christians?

Edited by webup

this post was found elsewhere and in no way reflects my views. this is a rumor from some one else. i am just the poster no the author. it is a rumor nothing more.

This is not rumor, this is an actual event that occurred with Chase bank. This morning a call was made to Chase bank currency exchange division. When the young lady answered we asked if they were handling Iraqi Dinar. She said no, that it has been proven to be a canal water sucking est bad deal. We then asked her to transfer us to the legal dept.. She asked us why we wanted to speak to them. We told her that we had purchased Dinar from Chase bank and wanted to address the reason why they had knowingly canal water sucking est bad dealmed us. She immediately hung up the phone. We called her back and said I’m sorry we seemed to have been cut off, could you please connect me to the legal department. She hesitated and then said, I apologize, we are told to tell people this. The truth is that my screen is showing U$5.25 to the Iraqi Dinar but we cannot release it yet. We thanked her for being truthful and finished the conversation. This is not rumor! This is a fact and did happen this morning. We are there. Those people out there that are scoffing and enjoy bashing others to make them feel as miserable as they are, will be standing with their jaws on the ground at the incredible blessing our heavenly father has given us. One more thing, George Robinson was right and true in his prediction. Those who are putting their mouths against this man will be judged according to their own words. I believe that GOD is testing the hearts of men to see who will stand on the true word of GOD spoken by his profits. This is kingdom money, and if you don't honor his son JESUS for the glory of GOD and the expansion of his kingdom, this money is going to slip through your fingers like water.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE ME THE ADDRESS I WANT TO GO STAND IN LINE AND I DON'T CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES, JUST GIVE ME THE ADDRESS, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE ME THE ADDRESS THEN JUST GIVE ME THE NAME OF THE STATE I DON'T CARE GIVE ME SOMETHING.. B)B):lol::lol: