Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase Bank Rumor: PD June 16th, 2011

nointel

this post was found elsewhere and in no way reflects my views. this is a rumor from some one else. i am just the poster no the author. it is a rumor nothing more.

This is not rumor, this is an actual event that occurred with Chase bank. This morning a call was made to Chase bank currency exchange division. When the young lady answered we asked if they were handling Iraqi Dinar. She said no, that it has been proven to be a canal water sucking est bad deal. We then asked her to transfer us to the legal dept.. She asked us why we wanted to speak to them. We told her that we had purchased Dinar from Chase bank and wanted to address the reason why they had knowingly canal water sucking est bad dealmed us. She immediately hung up the phone. We called her back and said I’m sorry we seemed to have been cut off, could you please connect me to the legal department. She hesitated and then said, I apologize, we are told to tell people this. The truth is that my screen is showing U$5.25 to the Iraqi Dinar but we cannot release it yet. We thanked her for being truthful and finished the conversation. This is not rumor! This is a fact and did happen this morning. We are there. Those people out there that are scoffing and enjoy bashing others to make them feel as miserable as they are, will be standing with their jaws on the ground at the incredible blessing our heavenly father has given us. One more thing, George Robinson was right and true in his prediction. Those who are putting their mouths against this man will be judged according to their own words. I believe that GOD is testing the hearts of men to see who will stand on the true word of GOD spoken by his profits. This is kingdom money, and if you don't honor his son JESUS for the glory of GOD and the expansion of his kingdom, this money is going to slip through your fingers like water.

Let's see... Hmmm... First you lie to us about the Chase Bank story, then you threaten us with rath from God for not believing George Robinson... Sounds like a Santa Clause naughty or nice story you tell a six year old. Grow up! And please, PLEASE quit threatening being with God's wrath. (oh, and please, let us know if George is back on his medication. We really are concerned.)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why read the comics when I can come here and enjoy all of the funny posts? Every single one of you all are making me laugh! Please don't stop! Please keep posting rumors and please everyone keep getting upset with each other. I love the comments on the spelling not being so good! We should all just get together and laugh at each other! wink.gif

• Upvote 1